Guys, how the fuck is REQ so stable compared to every other crypto on the market right now?

Guys, how the fuck is REQ so stable compared to every other crypto on the market right now?

It's a nearly straight line at 30 cents for the past week. What does this actually mean, for real?

Is it fully due to Koinex listing creating stability? REQ has unironically been the best store of value after Tether this week.

The volume is less than 100 BTC. Which means nobody's buying it and nobody's selling it. It's just a dead fish, and the only reason there's any volume is because bots are trading it back and forth.

It has bottomed , dead fish.

It’s dumped so hard it’s can’t dump any lower. Even if it pumps higher it will merely dump lower. This coin is a complete bag of ico shit

No room for shitcoins like this in 2018. Back to real cryptos. Anyone buying these kind of ico bags will die poor

I have 45k. Hoping for great things.

We requested it

people don't want to sell cause main net soon
people don't want to buy cause they already bought
when main net launches it should do something, whether it be moon or crash

Dubs and trips confirm

Hi idiot! You know there isn't only one exchange and one trading pair don't you?! Fucking Rajesh get the fuck otta here!!!
REQ has a daily volume of 3.5M$. If you rank coins by daily volume REQ is a top50 coin whilst being almost outside of the top100 in marketcap terms.
Do you know what this means Rajesh? It means that its ready for a breakout! Now go invest in Tron you fucking idiot

user, you seem to know what your talking about. Is 45k REQ enough to make it?

You need to be a bit more subtle to accumulate, otherwise it looks obvious.

stable? dude it's down like 85% from ATH

>hurr it's not stable at ATH so it not stable durr
for the past week it's been around 30 cents
that's stable as fuck for this market

I disagree. Anyone retarded enough to dump at the bottom will be also retarded to fall for this kind of FUD

>It's a nearly straight line at 30 cents for the past week.

It's like you read the first line of my post and then stopped.

Bag o'fucking SHIT

Man I want REQ to drop to $0.10 so most people on Veeky Forums drop their bags.

I don't want to share this moon mission with you. That would make trolling you guys in the future a lot harder.

this is one of the few coins you should be holding.

Req, neo, omg, cnd.

If you're not holding these you won't make it.

>neo, omg, cnd
Load of overpriced shitcoins. Kys.

Its gonna dump hard after mainnet when people realize its fucking nothing.

really the big release will be fiat implementation on the main net
that's when the real moon begins

Q2 is where the fun is at anyways.

when is mainnet anyway

nice try pajeet. keep shilling your pnd shitcoins like the rest of biz

mid March i'd wager
it's supposed to come out Q1 so March or April

45k REQ will land you between 450k$ and 900k$ by end of year. Do of it what you will. How much is enough for you to make it?

>$1.00+ last month
>.30 cents now and only dropping

Ya user, I guess you can call something dead stable.

Really makes you think.

if you zoom out far enough everything is dead

How are you guys so bad at reading? It's so obv that you are either trolling or retarded or triggered by REQ.

$1m is when I would cash out and invest in property.

Conservatively speaking, you would be looking at cashing out mid-2019 then. Some people are more way more optimistic though

I am conservative too, that way I avoid disappointment. All in on REQ. I buy more every month when I get paid for my wagecuckery.

april is not Q1 anymore

Don't be retarded guys Mainnet is going to release 30 March.

There is no reason for them to release it earlier than that and that is also a day on the bi-weekly update.

They are going to work as much as they can on it while at the same time releasing it within Q1 like they promised. If you really think they will release it early you have 0 experience with software development.

However don't sell after mainnet, I expect Request Network to announce a partnership and "pay with request network" button implementation to quickly follow after mainnet release to deter "sell the news" people. Like they did with the huobi and indian exchange.

Request Network employees are pretty smart. They try to have a surprise every once in a while after an update so make sure people don't sell the news.

Sadly people on Veeky Forums are too retarded to understand this and will try to time the market when mainnet releases.

The real pump only starts after fiat integration and the real burning hype starts anyway.

nice.

Lick my chode

Nope. Not falling for this.

It doesn't matter if Warren Buffet invests 1000 bil ion it and they partner with Amazon, Ebay and Alibaba the fucking price ALWAYS without a fucking exception dumps after news.

ALWAYS. Never in the history of crypto has it been otherwise. There is ALWAYS a dump.

If you bought early DONT be greedy. Sell once you have made 10-20% whatever the case may be but pay attention. You will most likely not be able to time the market properly so don't panic if you missed +1-5% extra gains because it will periodically dump down. Then you can accumulate more and have a bigger stack.

Remember ANS?

Hell it already even happened with Request Network in the past. News released and REQ went to $0.30. People went to "sell the news" and it kept increasing straight to the ATH somewhere at $1.20.

Also when they went ahead of schedule the price went from $0.11 to $0.20 instead of "dumping the news".

So instead of saying "in the history of crypto" you'll only have to look at the history of REQ itself to be disproven.

>OMG, CND

Pls..

>releasing something in the business world on a Friday
no
the testnet came out on a Monday and so will main net

This

Where’s the next goal post going to be?

Sell REQ and buy LINK. Your time is running out.

LINK will be adopted and moon before REQ can be adopted and moon.

Personally, I'm all in on LINK once I get a significant moon I'm switching 50% into REQ.

Don't be a brainlet.

Implying French scammers are as good as chinese scammers

The French serfs convinced the middle class they were equal to the nobility. They are master scammers.

fuck off

This is true.....hmmmmm

this, god damn I wish I can buy more now with the sats dropping but I already went all in

is this good time to buy? after mainnet i will sell my req to link
what is you opinion Veeky Forumsbros

>unironically

Check em

this is the bottom

>"this is the bottom"
>If i had an req token everytime I heard this saying I'd still be poor lmao.

What about other coins like EOS QASH and JNT?

So let's say mainnet does come out in march. What does that have to do with the price? Just cause they have a working product and their workload increases how does that relate to the price going up or down

Excellent point user

60% NEO, 20% OMG, 20% Shitcoins that i'm gonna sell for REQ if it hits 20c

Etherdelta seems to have ground to a halt. Shill me a good ETH paired exchange (not Binance) to add to my 8.5k stack. Is forkdelta living up to its goals?

Why does Apple’s share price increase when an announcement is made about future tech?

Okay but shares and tokens don't operate on the same principles no? I legitimately don't understand

I started on IDEX but liquidity is still poor (it's really too bad, cause great usability with ledger and UI)

At the very least token burning will start as the first transactions are processed over the request network
My hope is that maybe a few people will FOMO in to get some REQ while theres still plenty
that said the true mooning will probably start once fiat is integrated and real companies start using it

and this is probably gonna happen in a year or two..or three right?

because not many people are selling
considering REQ might be the future of finance its a safe gamble to most people

Cheers will check it out