This is the thread where you insult me for buying

This is the thread where you insult me for buying
approximately 300 dollars on pleb books.

$300 is pocket change in the grand scheme of your life
Read whatever makes you happy and healthy, asshole

Looks like you got memed by Veeky Forums AND /pol/. Most of those books aren't really worth it. But whatever you are a rich nordic fuck. Isn't a mcdonalds meal like $150 over there ?

Then tell me what to buy motherfucker.

Kapital, Ego and Its Own, Phenomenology of Spirit, The Gay Science, The Prince.

Get 'em all for free.

Just read Picture of Dorian Gray a few times.
Find something new to appreciate each time.
Bam, $300 well spent.

Just buy a kindle or kobo and pirate everything

Well I didn't use Monopoly money for mind but we're in similar boats, user. I blew through $200 in the last couple of days just building up my summer reading backlog.

If that's Kapital by Stig Sæterbakken, I fucked his daughter.

The Tunnel, The Recognitions, The Lime Twig, Women and Men, Milkbottle H, Darconville's Cat, The Public Burning, Mulligan Stew, Double or Nothing, The Sot-Weed Factor, Gravity's Rainbow.

>2016
>buying books

pic related it's you

> for buying
approximately 300 dollars on pleb books.

This is the thread where I insult you for speaking approximately like an autistic 1st grader, for whom english is a second language

I don't even see Catch 22 on that list. Looks like you have some more money you need to spend.

You type up some shit in my mother tongue while inebriated then, you little shit.

Which is exactly the reason I made this thread.

hanrei fåvæ

You should read the books by Hans Olav Lahlum.

the rest look pretty good, but the bell curve is utter shit.

I think this book is pretty good. You should check it out fåvæ.

>>>/Norgetråden/

>I'm 16 and enlightened by my superior taste in literature
Here OP, try this instead.
Should be more suited someone of your age, lmao.

fine boker gutta

No it's Das Kapital by Marx you mong

Only novel on here not really worth the read is On the Road, but you also have a kind of pleb air about you, so maybe you'll wholeheartedly enjoy it. Still, far be it from me to influence your reading of it.

I was going to make fun of you for not just taking them out of the library before I noticed that you're from Scandinavia and your library probably only has books in somalian.

Most of these are a waste of money, they're quick reads finished in mere hours.

Also really stupid to buy separate editions of Plato when you could get all of his writings in one handy book for cheap (but I guess that doesn't look as good on your shelf, hipster)

Couldn't agree more.

Maybe next buy an e-reader and save some money/shelf space on future books? See Just picked it up today (96% way through). Good book. Oscar Wilde is a wonderful author. I only read The Importance of Being Earnest before this.

You're right. Probably the library card would have sufficed.