Who here has been getting absolutely motherfucking JUST’d in all of 2018?

who here has been getting absolutely motherfucking JUST’d in all of 2018?

peaked at 250k
now at 175k
JUST

not me but i dont invest in pajeet scamcoins that biz shills to retarded cucks like you that cant do 1 minute of research.

just

JUST

I was forced into landing myself a mcjob last week

Still in profit but I am pissed that I didn't cash out in december and buy back in January.

Cashing out this december for sure.

Fuck, I was close to early retirement. Had already mentally checked out. JUST
Plus my boss is on a power trip right now, fml

Peaked 43k€ now 16 aaaaaaaaaah

909k to 388k right now.

iktf

Wow, imagine having to tell your future children you was on the cusp of being a millionaire but lost it all on magic meme money

Me. Worth about 130K in Dec. down to 72K now.

All I can do is hope this Dec is like last years, but this time I’m empting all my bags and cashing out in full with Gemini.

Well I made it with magic meme money too. I could have never cashed out at 909k anyway. Very large positions in small shitcoins.

Next Bullrun I believe I will make it it the magic million.

FUCKIN JUSTED

princpal at U$3.5k
ATH U$6k
sitting at U$1.8K now

FUCK MY LIFE

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

> Quads confirm.
feels good man.

ATH 22k, have withdrawn 1 grand, currently 8 grand.

JUST

hope you live somewhere you don't pay capital gain taxes or you probably are in the hole and will have to mortgage something to pay for it

Lost 30% of my portfolio

When your a millionaire in Buttcoins, but a Manlet as well.

Same here peaked at 45k and now at 16k. Tbh it was such a "wtf happened" crash. It dipped hard during cmc korea price fix and I thought it will surely recover because come the fuck on. Then fake news south korea ban, Tether fud, India fud etc.

Learned to not underestimate the stupidity of normies when it comes to fake news.

checked

18% down from ATH.