Choose the least universally liked coin in your portfolio and "shill" why you like it

Choose the least universally liked coin in your portfolio and "shill" why you like it.

EBET. A peer to peer gambling service with no house edge, what's not to like?

Are we talking about Veeky Forums hated or hated in general?
Because if we're referring to Veeky Forums, Nano.

> instant
> feeless
> scalable
> Veeky Forums hates it because Veeky Forums only likes shitcoins

Few people know about LINK but it solves the oracle problem.

Tierion. Rather than create a blockchain coin to solve a shitty problem that doesn't need blockchain, you can use BTC blockchain as your own verification. Also nigs need more representation in crypto otherwise liberal cunts will start boycotting anyone who takes payment in crypto due to "the unbearable whiteness of crypto", and TNT has several Pajeets and nigs.

In her hunt to fuck as many Chad's as possible she became one herself.

they will look up at us and scream out "help us"

and we will whisper back "no".

CND

only shitcoin with a fully completed product to offer. No empty promises, team decided to make a product first and then work on marketing later.

It has an exceptionally high signal accuracy rate too. Cool platform. Go to their website and make predictions and get paid based on how right you were.

It will also stay around even if all of crypto dies since the token is used to give access to a signalling product, which is a pretty genius use of a decentralized token.

cons: bleeding for 2 weeks now

KIN
Gonna be widely used and adopted once added to Kik msgr app. Millions of new users to crypto. Already working on big partnerships with real companies for their rewards engine and market place. Waiting for $0.10 by eoy.

kek

thanks for the kek

LINK. I have the same feeling with Ethereum last year.

IOTA

Has partnered with Bosch and VW yet muh rapefugee cities

Rialto. Has a backing assets fund bigger then current marketcap(and it's growing). This is so under the radar it's astonishing.
Once trading for users becomes available, holding will also provide passive income.

>tel
goal to have actual adaption through partnering with telcos, ease of use for anyone with a mobile to send funds, especially markets were many unbanked people are (poorfags). win for these endusers, win for the telcos (not going through fee based financial institutions) and win for the tokenholders IF they succeed.

Biz hates Nano because it is living proof that Reddit is smarter than Biz. The autistic fucks here have noooo idea what they're doing
>inb4 you have to go back
Already there bitch, making money

fuck off

Really? No we hate it because of the node problem and millions of dollars in XRB got stolen off of bitgrail and they will be dumped at any second. And of course this shitcoin started on a shit tier exchange where the price was artifically inflated. NANO is a shitcoin, it will never hit ATH again.

Come to Veeky Forums for the pump and dumps, reddit for the long term holds

Not including link obviously.

omfg. look at the numbers

>reddit for the long term holds
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

IPBC

Great white paper, actual working product, experienced team. Market cap of 3.5 mil.

Bitconnect, buy the dip...
Buy the dip guys.... it can only go up
please
someone
anyone
BUY MY BAGS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've already made 100x returns on it, doesn't matter what happens now, Reddit actually understands real opportunities like that while biz just throws shitty link memes at each other
Veeky Forums just has autists who get taken advantage of by pump and dump groups, so I guess
Reddit just has a better understanding of how to make money
>Implying biz knows better

TRX

it will decentralize media using tron currency to pay content creators, partnerships with Alibaba, Klout, and WeChat will launch it into space

#moonlambos

Skycoin because we buildin a satellite nigga

If you are autistic about pattern recognition biz will always btfo Reddit. Sorry you can't keep up.

XRP

Because I truly believe Ripple can solve current cross border liquidity problems and also scale at the same time

Shame, this would make a beautiful woman.

she is beautiful, she just needs to eat some fucking cheeseburgers and sit on the couch for a month straight to not look like she'd rip my head off

I just know she is with a black dude
Right..?

So basically shittier FUN?

CloakCoin
PoS Privacy Coin that is in developement for many years now and it has a windows and an android wallet.
The only reason I hold it is that I bought it with € on LiteBit and its not on any good exchange to turn it into LINK, REQ or OMG.

Sorry, but the autistic people on biz are the type of autistic where they got an A- in high school math, decided they were too smart for life and decided that the best thing they could do with themselves is make poor link memes and insult each other all day. I agree that there are impressive autistic minds out there, but they're not here. They're on Reddit

MSP - I caught a lot of shit about "muh digital citizenship" but I blocked it. In fact I've built a bag close to 100k all under .13cents. My day will come this year.

so you've been here for 2 months. all you read here was other plebbits

Been here since people first started complaining about reddit, newfag

Fucking wysker!

You missed my point faggot. Can't say I'm surprised. There are a lot of competent and very intelligent people on this board, you just have to be autistic enough to sift through the trash to find it. I am talking actual competence, not just the bravado and toxic rhetoric you find on Reddit.

Iota.

Disliked because confirmation is not in fixed 10-minute blocks, the devs are not softspoken, FUD'ed by DCI, centralized Coordinator, ...

Yet, there are answers to all of it for those who are willing and able to understand explanations that are not binary.

No, I heard your point and you are wrong. You may have been right half a year ago, but any resemblance of intelligence on this board is long fucking gone because it became over ran by self-proclaimed geniuses who spend all their time on shitty memes and muh fuck reddits and heh heh stinky linky. Reddit is definitely not perfect but at the very least they don't have to deal with unfunny, braindead memes being shoved down their throat because pointless shit like that gets downvoted to hell. Notice how on Reddit they don't waste their time shitting on biz, because they know that this place is totally irrelevant in regards to actual valuable content. On the otherhand biz can't get off enough stroking their own dick at their "genius"