Curry & infographs

Being the huge weeb I am, I just finished the first season of Food Wars and the finals all about curry have me all revved up about curry.

Thing is I've never really made my own curry from scratch before, so I'm looking for an infograph about spices in curry and how to make a base and I figure I'll take the rest from there.

Also infograph general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKR6eRwEPdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off to one of your containment boards and ask there.

>huge weeb
>Food Wars
>season 1
Master crafted bait, i give a 9/10.

Way to contribute to the thread guys, it's not like he actually asked about food or anything

Samefag.

>infographics
Lol. Do you even know what a "curry" is?

No I'm not op

how to make curry:
get vegetables for soup base
get curry blend
get flour
get stock
reduce
it's that simple

youtube.com/watch?v=KKR6eRwEPdA

here is a video for you

yeah but there's a million combinations of spices. curry doesn't actually mean anything with regard to seasoning since everyone does it differently.

also what vegetables and what spices? also not all curry is wet. there's so much variety to go into.

>get flour
>>in curry
You what now?

OP needs to narrow down his question. Like you said, there's so much variation here. Asking for help on curry is like asking for help on "sauce". Gotta be more specific.

Nip curry is bland as fuck.
Don't bother.

not sure if you actually know that much about curry

this is a pretty basic step by step recipe some other user gave me once

>food wars

Kill yourself.

What about a list of curry spices and a list of curry bases?

>Food Wars
>huge weeb
>has me all revved up
>general
Go back to r e d d i t normalfag.

it's always weebs who say shit like 'how do i make curry'

it's like asking how you make sauce. just impossibly broad.

Just get some golden curry or vermont curry blocks and break them up with whatever veg you like.

Reminds me of the weebs super into the food but have never had it. Then they actually have it and hate it.

from tonight zzz

Looks alright. How'd it taste?

What the fuck is wrong with you? That's not curry.

If you want jap curry then do this:
In a pot heat some oil, add some sliced onions and cook until tender. Remove onions from pot and add some sliced pork meat, let it get browned for better taste.

Now make the roux. This is the important part, since it's what is gonna give the flavor and consistency to the curry. Heat butter in a pan, add the same quantity of flour and mix until combined, afterwards add curry powder and garam masala in same quantity, mix well and remove from heat.

Pour enough water in the pot you used at the start to cover the pork meat, onions, potatoes and carrots, then add the roux, mix well and bring to boil, reduce to a simmer. Add just before it finishes cooking Japanese green peas (don't know their name) or thawed green peas.

There you have it, a delicious weeb curry. Pic related is how it will look