Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

F

S

Good Riddance

Albanian gypo scammer

How much time did ackman get

why is he gettinh 20years? what did he do ? pump and dump his hiv drug? i dont get it

F
Can you still write to him?

20 years wow I hope he likes cock meat sandwiches

stop basing your opinions of people on mainstream media character assasinations

Just securities fraud.

Something to annoy (((them)))

>mainstream media character assasinations

There's no need to. He's put his faggotry on full display for everyone to see with all his camwhoring and public appearances.

kys

>reddit spacing
>faggotry opinion
Checks out

ENTER THE WU TANG

You're free to not pay taxes too if you really care about (((them)))
What's the matter, you some kinda bitch?

Hope he is raped, anyone want to take my bet that he "hangs himself" in his cell within 5 years?

>being this triggered that someone said something negative about your manchild idol

just as long as you understand that raising the price on that pill was a good thing that helped people. if you don't understand how that could be possible then you don't know the full story, because the msm never told you the full story

F

dont hate the player, hate predatory capitalism

>Do shady shit
>flaunt it for bad PR
>Get shit on
He had it coming. Nobody might have not actually given a fuck after a week or two if he didnt rub it in-

This, being an ass to the judge who is about to sentence you doesnt help either. It gives her a reason to jack up the sentence based on contempt if she so wishes.

He made some powerful people upset, now they punish him. If he had cried during the hearing and apologized for everything, he would not be in the position he is in today.

the idea that there's still people that think he didn't clearly break laws is amazing

i wonder how many of you morons were also pizzagaters

He stole from the powerful Jews investors. Never be a Madoff. Steal from goys, that's fine but (((them))). You'll pay for it.

Funny enough, he hasn't been tagged as anti-semite.

>Shkreli apologists still at it
Nigga he pulled a buy and pump scheme withan old generic. The pharma industry is full of that shit. It's insane. If you buy an old generic and take it through modern trials, the FDA will give you exclusive market space to jack the price up as much as you want. You can also hamstring any new competitive generics by refusing to cooperate with their biosimilarity trials. This shit has happened tons of times in the last 15 years.

i don't care about whatever victimless moneycrimes he may or may not have done. reason most people hate him is because of the price raise on that pill not for the other stuff

also for fuck sakes dude. the elite are pedos. maybe not that particular shady as fuck degen tranny dancing suggestive tweets pizza restaurant, but just in general. if you don't know this you're basically willfully ignorant

I actually feel bad for him...he has good intentions I watched his YT videos, very informative about investing, etc...hope he doesnt go to jail at all..

Act against the kike wishes

This, ITT white knights defending this autist as if being an ass is the pinnacle of character.

Did he lie on tax returns?

i mean, that isn't exactly a good thing either. his argument is essentialyl that everyone else does it (true), that he would use the money to develop better version (except the revenue split on this is probably like 10% and there will never actualyl be a replacement drug)

him doing it too doesnt make him a saint, it just makes him another crook. also notice how when people say "arent you contributing to healthcare costs increasing" that he says he impacted it by a small amount. no shit, the issue is all of these retards in the industry do it. it's a systemic issue that fucks all of us. his argument is akin to saying it's okay to litter because everyone else does

he's also a massive asshole. not just ironically or whatever. he's earnest 5% of the time because it made for getting a legion of internet nerds to defend him. i do think it's funny that he's the first guy to be openly online-woke to appear on the news and stuff. that does not make him a good person/not guilty

S

>short man syndrome
>pops off at the mouth
>gets shit on
lmao good good

anyone who couldn't afford it he would send it to them for free. and the drug has so few sales that nobodies insurance rates went up. and his drug company unlike most others puts a much much larger percentage of the profit into further research on a drug nobody else was seeking to improve despite its side effects.

i'm not saying he's a saint. just that the reason most people hate him is bs

lmao

youre literally just spouting the exact talking points that I shit on in my post

this guy is such a tool, tries so hard to stay famous

god damn you guys are retarded

He's been streaming for like two years. Those who watched them got to know how he really is, and that he is the opposite of what the media depicts him to be, in every aspect. He is also the most intelligent person I've ever interacted with.

>drug has so few sales that nobodies insurance rates went up

confirmed retard completely missing the point

The increased cost to the insurance companies didn't just disappear user. It gets passed along to the consumer in the form of higher premiums. No such thing as a free lunch.

I don't think he did anything wrong.

he can either get 6 months or 20 years+. hasnt been decided yet

trolled (((them)))

That's what you get for showing your 4chin autismo in real life

THIS. He was home free until he pissed off the globalist Clintoon cabal, now hes fucked

Your a fucking idiot. All he did was legally highlight how pharma and insurance have been fucking America and troll hrc

F

>what did he do ?

piss off Hillary clinton

actual retard spotted, lets see your room basement dweller

He has a bigger agenda on his mind

he did cryptos, you next buddy

kikes get really mad when they find out their investors are more intelligent than they are. i guarantee his clients kept track of what their optimal returns would be and chimped out when he made more

>He was home free

Do you even know what bail means, retard

also
>people here unironically believe it was over the drug price
this is how you know reddit is around. all of his charges were security fraud based on his fund

Anyone (((else))) who got caught doing the same thing would get 2 years tops. America is broken

nobodies premiums went up because this drug was such a small percentage of all drug sales. i already explained this

except his charges aren’t pharma related? they’re ponzi scheme related

willfully ignorant
not gonna make it

Yeah just like Madoff, right?

Again, you're missing the point. He is just an example of common problem. This happens all the time, albeit not as drastic, and EVERYONE pays.

Simply because his sales are low doesn't grant him an exception.

You are clearly too stupid to understand what happened.

Please stop polluting the thread with your stupidity

sure it does, he brought a lot of attention to a problem a lot of people didn't know about. while this pill didn't raise anyones premiums. and a lot of the profit went into more research. and anyone who couldn't afford it got it for free.

just stop being obstinate and learn how to admit when you're wrong

Quaranteed he got way harder sentence for being a smug bastard. Silly, but true.

F

>rationalizing this hard

top kek.

yeah, I'm sure that was his really motive.

>didn't raise anybody's premiums
Demand for AIDS drugs stays the same. The cost for drug A goes up. Now, I'm not familiar with how big the net margin of US insurance companies is, but given how low it is in many countries in Europe, that would definitely mean an increase in premiums

>shareholding
Hed basically filled (((their))) pockets you numb mong.

this is the best post I've seen in a while

Lol that guy was relevant 2 years ago.

>EVERYONE pays
Uhmm... not necessarily. If the market is not a state-created monopoly and those insurance companies have high net margins, the premiums will not increase given the competitiveness in the market

F

S

As hardworking and cunning that he is, he played the wrong game. The securities fraud would've been swept under the rug, but he went public when he had outstanding "debts." Martin's also overhyped. After talking with him over the phone, and exchanging letters written on the back of highlighted legal papers while he was in prison, he's not really a dude that makes friends easily, or at all. Man's got his own tempo, but he's not good at singing. 20 years ain't bad. He'll come out either with his hand in the pockets of future, well-connected and short-sentenced, prisoners, or a man that's changed his views towards a more simpler life.

Minister Shkreli, you.