Sergey has lost

A superior decentralized oracle solution has appeared. It's over for the linkies.

Witnet.io
twitter.com/witnet_io

Minable, trustless, and rapes gaylink. They have a real guthub too. Get fucked faggots lmao its ogre.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/poa-network/oracles-network-ecosystem-547d05664b86
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how to mine?

And as you can see they're actually active on social media. Witnet will market the shit out of their product and when its adopted by swift people still wont know what link is lmao

Isn't POA on a better solution? Listed on Binance today - still cheap. medium.com/poa-network/oracles-network-ecosystem-547d05664b86

Did Mike Tyson name it?

So let me get this straight, the concept of decentralised oracles IS worth something (if they are copying it) and these people are 1-2 years behind LINKs development?

/comfy/

Pajeet scam

you realize that LINK's published code is just a blockchain that broadcasts whatever json data you feed into it without any support for whether that json data is true or false right?

no zeppelin os and 2 years behind? these guys are oraclize competitors, but competiion is always good

cool I guess... not going to get close to LINK in terms of institutional adoption (CL is way, way more connected and far along in partnerships than people think), but the market is big enough for two operators and if Witnet can get the nodes up before CL, it could become the go-to solution for smaller projects etc...

Personally I hold 100k+ LINK, but I don't see this as a threat and would actually glafly diversify into this one too with my other funds. Everyday smart contracts are the future.

>1-2 years behind LINKs development

Oh nevermind... the thing I thought these guys have on CL is time, and looks like they don't even have that. Still, competition is inevitable in something as huge as this.

Lol you realise no one gives a fuck about code, people care about network size. If LINK has more nodes deployed faster it wins by default.

>calls out user for not realising some shit
>being clueless about CL himself

Glafly diversify in fucking yourself and your grandma.
Glafly faggot.

gladly. why so mad?

This is the Chainlink killer that I've been waiting for. Can't wait for the ledditors to leave this board.

B-but there is no coin..

If anyone thinks this is bad news for CL, you're retarded.

> muh competition

Guess what, competition is GOOD, especially in an unknown field that can potentially get huge. To make that even better, the competition seems to be at least 02 years behind in development, have a lot less networking power and a weaker team.

Weak hands, get out

money belly will have a heart attack before he finishes the project

>superior team

shame, was working on my own linkie clone
this might take away a bit of the pie

witnet the fitnet

This just made me feel 10x better about my LINK investment. ChainLink is so fucking ahead of any competition it's insane.

underrated

>2019

>what is truster hardware
>what is network effect