been gettin 2 at a time. its like a large for a dollar

#justpoorpplthings

>desert
Retard.

>tfw donated $1 at the beginning of the year
>tfw got a sweet frosty keychain
>tfw I get a free frosty with any purchase because of the $1 donation
>tfw spicy chicken sandwich and frosty for $1

what I do is take non fat yogurt and add vanilla extract and aspartame. perfect dessert and good for you.

Agreed, Frostys are definitely my favorite thing at Wendy's. It's basically a milkshake for $1 - $2, that's a really fucking cheap.

you're a retard

have you heard of bop's?

everybody who posts this pic need to kill themselves, it's such an annoying picture and non of the posts that it's attached to are actually good

> best dessert
> posts ordinary frosty
Step up

>small frosty 5¢
>overpriced DQ blizzard $55 bucks plus tax

frosty wins

50¢** not 5¢

>$75 bucks plus tax** not $55

DQ is fucking retarded. Soft serve plus stale candy crumbles. Would you like to finance your dessert sir, check it out fat ass, I can turn it upside down so that if you ever get upside down on your financing arrangement, you can just flip it back over again.

Fuck, gimme a chocolate frosty ANY DAY.

yup.
i just picked up 3 smalls for 1.50

going to eat 1 now and freeze the other 2 for later.

also please done tell me what these things are made of im sure id never eat another one again

>food and cooking
>people like dogshit icy gritty awful "icecream" as opossed to fresh homemade creamy icecream from their local icecream parlor

all of you are shit

Why are things like Blizzards and milkshakes so expensive anyway? Most places around here have milkshakes starting at like $3.50 - $4 for a small. $3.50+ for ice cream blended with milk seems so ridiculous.

You come across a colossal faggot, tripfag.

>icy gritty

i dont think youve ever had a frosty.

no its not gourmet shit made from the fresh fallen snow in the alps blessed by a sherpa

but its good fast food dessert at an amazing price.

no fucking clue, if im going to spend 4+ dollars on an ice cream product i might as well just go buy a gallon of something from the store IMO

I hate fucking meme picture faggots too bro

Yup, I eat a couple massive ones every day of the week. My roommate works at wendy's and I drive him to work. He fills the largest cup they have with frosty stuff and grabs me a couple burgers a few times a week.

Free food is always good, but I would never pay for that shit.

>2016
>eating soft serve
Enjoy your chemtrails.

Hell yes. I love getting one of these to eat with an order or fries. Wendy's fries are pretty damn good if you get them hot and fresh.

True. All cold fries are bad, but Wendy's are just awful, even after just 5 minutes.

Fuck you blizzards taste fucking amazing

Wendy's frosties are greasy like cool whip. I feel like I've put on chapstick afterwards. The chocolate has nice flavor, though. Of all the chocolate desserts I've ever had, it tastes the most like drinking a cold glass of quality chocolate milk.

I worked at Wendy's and it's probably no surprise that the frosty mix comes in one of those plastic "bladders" (how those weird Canadians buy and sell milk). Looks like chocolate milk. It probably IS chocolate milk.

I always feel sick after having a frostie

I agree but i dont feel like having to take out a second mortgage on my home in order to get one.

yikes, always make sure you are getting one from a wendys where white people work and they keep the machine services and clean and arent seelling expired shit. Once got a frosty in a ghetto and the thing tasted sour and had a weird metallic aftertaste.

Another suggestion is to try the vanilla one. Its my personal preference.

>make sure you are getting one from a wendys where white people work

On the show "30 Rock," Tracy Jordan says in one episode that he once watched a pack of wolves take over, and successfully run, a Wendy's.

I laughed so hard at that, and chuckle everytime some one talks about Wendy's quality control in the ghetto.

Ghetto wendy's and ghetto taco bell are the worst chain restaurants in the world. People don't notice the drop in taco bell quality because top tier taco bell quality is still pretty shitty cheesy beany nightmare shits. But the difference between a well run Wendy's and a ghetto AF Wendy's is just stupid. I think a lot of people have noticed this besides myself, and it leads me to believe that Wendy's relies more on procedure and quality than other chains where they may rely more on prepackaging and simplifying processes at the expense of quality ingredients.

I'm not wildly racist or anything but, white Wendy's is best Wendy's.

>im not racist I just realize that white people are better at doing things in general

come out of the closet buddy.

No he is saying higher income places have better fastfood. No race involved. You are the racist one thinking only blacks live In ghettos. There's whites mexicans and asians in ghettos too. They seem to not care about things us much because life sucks being poor.

no im saying that black ppl working at fast food joints is a good reason to drive donw a few more exits on the interstate to find another.

Im pretty racist, but I live in shitville and the closest taco bell is still the best Ive had. Same with whataburger.

McDonalds however..I ordered a hamburger one time with a patty the size of a quarter. I didnt even know that was possible. Also they serve 'feet tea' there, I dont think I have to explain that one.

yeah and at least in my experience their equally ghetto friends just hang out around the counter there and chimp around. once saw two black girls in Wendy's uniforms fight outside a Wendy's. why do they do it Veeky Forums?

In the 1980s, fast food places had real milkshakes and they called them milkshakes because they legally could. They were amazing. Everything now is shit. You have to make your own for them to be any good.

>why do they do it Veeky Forums?

sub species DNA

literally ask why chimpanzees fight so much?

genetics

NIGGERS GO KILL YOURSELVES AND GO BACK TO /pol/ with your bullshit

Only mildly related at this point, but npr just covered a story about how WalMart has 3 times the crime of target. I'm not saying targets are only built in white neighborhoods and that people that shop at walmarts are all part of the poor surrounding neighborhoods, but yeah... The quality of a place and even the brand, has to do with where they choose to locate, who they can get to work there, and even the quality of the customers.

I dont shop at WalMart anymore. For someone of my socio economic class it is a liability for me to even be around that type of people. Wouldn't step foot in a ghetto Wendy's if someone paid me to do it.