Veeky Forums the purge

>greedy
>dishonest
>poor hygiene
>gang rapists
>stupid accents

they are the worst aspect of Veeky Forums and have to go back.

ip lock india now

You know there's people of Indian background in other countries too

they will get the gas as well

this. they need to go back too.

Dear sir please take it back sir, my name is Michael Smith I'm certified Microsoft technician sir please allow me to check your computer for "w"iruses and anti"w"irus for $399 sir, we akksept bitcoin payment if you want sir

i truly do feel sorry for you dumb niggers who say this shit. you clearly are hurting inside and feel dread and depression and want to get brutally slaughtered so you take out your frustrations on Veeky Forums

Agreed. Bogeymaning feels satisfactory and unchaotic

And Indians are the easiest target because they have lowest population here

Topkek

poo niggers detected

>stupid accents
desu everyone apart from the south western English have stupid accents.

you mean south east
t. essex boy

Nah you towie fuckers just sound like retards. Proper west country accent is where it's at.

I fucking hate Indians more than I hate niggers.

Lol. I can't support this because I know you will use the same kind of shit against my race (I'm Chinese) when it benefits you. Im in the US, all the Indian guys in my university are bro-tier. Easy to hate on people that you don't ever interact with.

everyone does, just not everyone will voice it because (((they))) will call you racist.

i run three businesses and i will not hire indians or do business with indians whatsoever

>when it benefits you
Don't tell me that you aren't guilty of this too.

you all have to go back - america is for white european men only. the founding fathers wanted it that way.

If you want to live among whites only, go back to Europe. That's the only place where a white ethnostate has the right to exist, you are not natives here just like the rest of us. Also, originally America was meant for Anglo Saxons only, Germans and Irish were despised as were other types of immigrants. You are uneducated in world history. Go take a dna test, if it doesn't come back 100% Anglo Saxon then leave cause "the founding fathers wanted it that way"

I think lowly of Indians too but that doesn't justify exterminating them...

>the right to exist
Not American, but if you conquer a land then you have the right to do what you want with it. Can't defend it? You don't have the right to keep it. Don't go to another persons country and tell them what rights they have with their own land, that's why everyone hates you. Go back to ching chong china land

amerimutts are pathetic
im a pajeet living in usa and the white supremacists here are just sad as fuck
i can respect the actual whites in europe and their real culture and history. if some nordic dude wants to keep his traditions alive makes perfect sense to me and I can respect it, even if that means rejection/hostility towards me. when some gop voter talks about the wall i just shake my head.

american whites cant even handle their own minorities. in less than one century your culture became cucked by blacks who started from less than zero.

Not a fan of pajeets they move in and don’t assimilate and keep to themselves when I try to say “hello”

I'm saying a white ethnostate only logically even makes sense in Europe you brainlet, I don't have anything against white people. And if the whole "conquer and keep" rule is fair to you, well then the massive number of refugees and nonwhite population growth is its own form of conquest. It doesn't make sense how you can invade a foreign land and then claim that foreigners can't come in. That's like Muhammad setting up shop in Germany and saying "Muslims only now". Fuck off

>I'm saying a white ethnostate only logically even makes sense in Europe you brainlet,
I disagree
>I don't have anything against white people. And if the whole "conquer and keep" rule is fair to you, well then the massive number of refugees and nonwhite population growth is its own form of conquest.
Agreed
>It doesn't make sense how you can invade a foreign land and then claim that foreigners can't come in.
Why not? If you conquered it you can do what you want
>That's like Muhammad setting up shop in Germany and saying "Muslims only now". Fuck off
Which is exactly whats happening

>Not American

>Don't go to another persons country and tell them what rights they have with their own land

That's what you're doing though.

That’s why you won’t last here. The day of the flush is coming you smelly little shit

i agree

>That's what you're doing though.
And how am I doing that exactly? I live in the country I was born in

good job brah

Can't argue with not only those digits. But that truth too.

Do Pajeets also count as niggers who God gave the Mark of Cain? Like all PoC?

FYI....pajeets taking most management roles in IT sector...good bye avg IT burgers