*cough* *cough* hey DUUUDE, you wanna take a hit of this joint? what's that matter, too pussy, maaaan?

>*cough* *cough* hey DUUUDE, you wanna take a hit of this joint? what's that matter, too pussy, maaaan?

what do you do, Veeky Forums?

stop reading a so much dear user

get out of my house pinecone

I have asthma

Punch his fucking teeth out for making ambiguous trash

Pynchon has more talent in his two front teeth than anyone in this thread ever dreamed they'd have given two lifetimes.

cannabis has been proven to degrade IQ and the evidence is your post GR output

laugh and offer a dab in return

suggest an episode of the simpsons to watch together

comf

talent is subjective

>Naw, haha dude I love weed! I smoke it all the time, man! haha. *takes a fat hit* Oh shiiiit dude, now that's some danky lil stanky if I do say so myself, my man. "Danks" for the weed, hehe.

and something no one here has

>talent is subjective

Puhleeeeeeaaaaase, user. Please go.

citation needed. Not being contrary, just legitimately interested in seeing a source for this information. Has it been established beyond just correlation?

Speak for yourself you sad loser

Top three Murray flicks

Lost in translation
Broken flowers
Life aquatic (tenenbaums doesn't count because he's not the star)

Debate me

P O S T
O
S
T

Y O U R
O
U
R

W O R K
O
R
K

>no Groundhog Day
dale loco

Jarmusch and Wes Anderson are objectively better filmmakers and writers than Ramis

Arguable on Coppola.

Well limiting it to where he's the star is way more difficult. If that's the criteria than:

Life Aquatic
Groundhog Day
Stripes

Even if it's not bill's best Wes role, we all agree Tenenbaums and Bottle Rocket are Wes Anderson's best films, right?

Right?

He's only made one.

correlation is evidence for causation m8

Never heard of Broken Flowers, but I liked Murray's scene in Coffee and Cigarettes. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the post.

It's really good. Prepare for feels and also a naked underage girl that randomly walks in

it's weak evidence and that's not a citation you scamp