How To Drink Gin

Hey Veeky Forums
How du u drink ur Gin?
Which Gin is the best to drink pur ?

This is my favorite straight drinking gin. A lot more juniper and floral character rather than piney or citrusy.

As for drinking, I usually drink straight with plenty of ice or toss in a twist of lime or a dash of Peychaud's bitters.

City of London gin is a great everyday gin for under $35 a handle that is good enough to drink straight, but better suited for a cocktail

This sounds nice,i am from Germany, dont know if they sell it here

>juniper and floral character

See, that's something I've been looking for in a gin because thus far I've only ever had the "piney" and "citrusy" stuff, which makes me feel like I need to mix it.

I've got the Hendricks Gin,its very tasty,a little bit expensive but its very good,u can drink it pur without ice or something.
It has a touch off lime and rose.
With cucumber as a "ice cube".

2nd'ing Hendricks. Very cucumber and rose forward and absolutely delicious chilled.

Good old Gin. I love the stuff but I can't say I'm very versed in my pallette... But my favorite so far has been Boodles for the more generic side. Rutte makes good stuff too.

Generally I go for a run and tonic with lime. At home too, but straight is nice on the rocks if I need to contemplate some crazy shit, put like 150ml in that cup and chiiiiillllll

Which tonic you use?

Usually just whatever they have at the store I'm at, I've never had any fancy tonics.

juniper is the pine and citrus taste you're thinking of

i had this a couple times, its very smooth on its own, but i feel that it is kindof bland for mixing with basically anything

canada dry tonic is fine. dont fall for the fever tree marketing

HFCS is never fine.

>juniper
>rather than piney or citrusy

Hendricks Gin & Tonic is my go to... WAS my go to, before the doctor took the bottle away.

>How du u drink ur Gin?
With greasy ass food.

Pizza is a go-to combo.

Down the gin, chaser with greasy pizza.
Removes the Gin aftertaste like it was never there!

Try Boodles, no citrus botanicals.

Gin is one of those weird drinks in that most offerings are just ok and the few really good brands are bypassed. Maybe it's because gin is usually mixed with tonic water that it doesn't matter.

This. Boodles is a great gin, and my preference for Martinis.

i've been enjoying drinking Gin since last year

i've tried

Bombay Sapphire
Elephant Gin
Hendricks (my favorite)
Monkey 47 Sloe Gin
Filler's

so tell me which one should i try next Veeky Forums

Beefeater

You're fucking funny user.

I dunno, not to sound like a total douchebag hipster but I'm a lucky fuck with a couple really small distilleries around, so I've been drinking a lot of small brand Gins lately. My big brand go to is Bombay though, I like the citrus with a decent tonic water. I know it's not good gin, but it tastes like summer to me.