I'm starting to think we didn't actually go to the moon. One they "lost" all their tapes and data on how to get there...

I'm starting to think we didn't actually go to the moon. One they "lost" all their tapes and data on how to get there. They "destroyed" the technology needed to fly past the Van Alan Radiation belt.. Augmented Reality used on the space station videos.

Assuming this is all true and the Chinks visit the moon next year and DON'T find the flag or landing craters (which if you watch the video, there are none. The lander landed perfectly without disturbing the ground) then what implications does this have on the global economy? Decades of lies. Decades of mass corruption. Decades of money being sent to NASA for nothing.

The gif related is supposedly a recorded spacewalk in 1965

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNiscigIgBc
youtu.be/rfKL27MgaQo
amazon.com/End-Solar-System-Nuclear-Rocket/dp/189495968X
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHG6uJH5L8
skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
space.com/13485-moon-skywatching-craters-apollo-landing-sites.html
nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html
youtube.com/watch?v=niEcNiU_2jA
youtube.com/watch?v=SSZX3mW7Du4
darts.isas.jaxa.jp/planet/pdap/selene/
darts.isas.jaxa.jp/planet/pdap/selene/help/en/LALT_Format_en_V01.pdf
collective-evolution.com/2017/07/26/ex-nasa-scientists-share-concealed-information-about-the-face-pyramid-found-on-mars/
youtube.com/watch?v=mc5djHhmRc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Retard. They left mirrors on the moon for measuring distance with lasers

They did not have the technology to broacast from that distance. No Moon landing advocate will ever explain how they did that

where are these mirrors user? I'll shine a fucking laser at them cock ablaze

Have you seen the mirrors or are you just taking their word for it? It seems Nasa are the only ones with the the data.

Also, they claim the mirrors are covered with dust now.

I'm skeptical.

Mythbusters tested the mirrors

Well no fucking shit sherlock
Chinks aren't going next year either, it's all bullshit
DYOR

>muh mythbusters
normie reddit faggot detected. kill yourself.

>Buh, get off my chins Plebbit

Dude, I watched the episode when it came out, I was 10ish. I visited reddit for the first time 2 months ago only to shill coins

I'm an autistic 4Channer, the same as you

>4Channer
kill yourself kid

make an argument about why their proof is wrong, or fuck off retard

>CURRENT YEAR
>STILL BELEIVING IN MOON LANDING
nigga they had 60 years to go back and they didn't , my phone has more power that that shit they used , they faked it because the commies we're actually doing some progress

dyor faggot. im not holding your hand. youre probably too stupid anyway.

ha ha I sure do love Business and Finance

Only if you do it first to make sure it's safe sweety ;)

you seem to be confused about how science works. holy shit you fucking idiot

even if they did go to the moon they would probably try to make it look like maybe they didn't just to fuck with us

>le kek flag
oh im so sorry. your 4Channer credentials far outweigh mine. please accept my apologies you are truly the chosen one.

>muh science

I'm so sick of fucking newfags that think Veeky Forums is the only board on Veeky Forums and post these off topic threads
Fuck off OP

Veeky Forums - Business and Finance

Calm down everyone we're all faggots here, never forget

And yeah we faked parts of the moon walk, I think that's proven/verifiable at this point

Not A Space Agency

Go kys you retarded fag

How did you find that picture of me

I asked what implications it will have on the economy once another nation goes there and debunks everything.

But really, just looking at this photo. See the lander? You know how much thrust it used to land? Why no evidence of that?

>They "destroyed" the technology needed to fly past the Van Alan Radiation belt.

Citation needed.
Also educate yourself please
youtube.com/watch?v=lNiscigIgBc

Mythbusters couldn't cut through the roof of a car using 300kg of thermite, these guys are morons and degenerates (There is real pics of Adam Savage posing with his poz hole open circulating on this site)

The mirrors are real though, but you would need some kind of expensive equipment if you wish to perform the experiment.

Plus here's Kubrick himself saying he filmed it.

youtu.be/rfKL27MgaQo

>hello, fellow kids

>I want to believe
Already proven false. Holy fuck people are retarded

1. You're a massive fucking idiot.
2. This is not the board to post this shit.

No one is going to the moon. It's a luminescent disc, you can't stand on it

Nah, the landings happened. The proof is that a 3D terrain model made by Japanese using a laser altimeter on their own lunar probe (KAGUYA) matches the photos taken at Apollo 15 landing site. You can actually render this yourself because Japs published the raw data sets. I know because I have the data.

Now the "moon hoax" is an obvious disinfo.
It all started when people in 1990s started pointing out that at least some photos have been altered. Shit has been edited out. Airbrushed. The working theory was that shit of artificial origin has been found, so the program has been (((shut down))). And suddenly, the absurd "moon hoax" theory appears and gains traction, Fox shows a documentary about it, and professional debunkers get to work proving that the moon landings happened. It's as if (((someone))) wanted to discredit people looking for anomalies in the photos.

Oh, and one more thing. Vedas mention a meeting between gods on the moon, and the author describes the surface as "glassy". And from the samples which have been brought back... the description is spot on.

>The working theory was that shit of artificial origin has been found, so the program has been (((shut down))).
Lost me there

It was the Decepticons

Jews are aliens. Shit do we have to hold your hand through everything?

The delusion

Don't you find it strange that Apollo 18, 19 and 20 mission have not flown, despite the fact that the hardware has already been delivered and paid for? Look up how much money was actually saved.

And try reading this book: amazon.com/End-Solar-System-Nuclear-Rocket/dp/189495968X

That was the rabbit hole for me, actually. It details the circumstances of cancellation of another very promising project of the era. This is serious historical research, not tinfoil stuff. What you will learn is that in 1970 NASA was on track to sending humans to Mars in 1986, as they had both critical components (Saturn V launcher and nuclear upper stage -- enough to send 100 ton payload to Mars). The book details how (((academia))) wanted to have the program shut down, and they have ultimately succeeded. This is something which makes no sense on the surface, because obviously Mars shot would mean an increased research budget and this is good for scientists, right?

But what if I told you that there are two sites on Mars where artificiality is obvious, looking at the orbital pictures? And that isotope ratios on Mars are messed up, consistent with weapon fallout? And the biggest isotopic anomalies are near these two locations?

Veeky Forums is the only board i browse, so shut the fuck up and click on HIDE

The bouncing a laser experiment was first successfully done in 1962, years before the mirrors were placed on the moon. They used the lunar surface to bounce the laser light. So the mirrors arent great proof, since the experiment can be done without them.,

What makes you think China isn't faking it also? The are likely in league with the US on this scam.

earth is flat obviously

round earth conspiracy is made up to cover the fact that God exists.

>It all started when people in 1990s
Wrong. There were rumors about it being fake right away, and in the 1970's there was even a Hollywood movie about the moon landing being faked (Capricorn One, and also a scene in a James Bond movie showing a fake moon landing movie set.) It's not just a recent thing.

Japan may have created data sets that were a match for the photographic 'evidence', the datasets arent proof at all.

>people think this is real
Kek, the radiation from being in sublight on the moon would kill you, space travel is a farce

You act as if a human put them there and not a robot. Fucking retard

Apollo 11 faked their shots of earth from low orbit when they were supposedly almost to the moon. This is undisputed fact on video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHG6uJH5L8

how was this proven false

Is nobody going to point out that you can see the fucking landing sights from earth with a decent telescope?

>Business & Finance

Goddamned uneducated knuckle dragging conspiracy STREET SHITTERS GET OFF MY BIZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>bait
no you can't. You can't even seen them very clearly from lunar orbit

A round earth and God existing are not mutually exclusive states of reality.

>t. brainlet
skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
space.com/13485-moon-skywatching-craters-apollo-landing-sites.html
nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

you on telegram m8 ?

Wow it's nothing.

You cannot see the moon landing sites from Earth, even with the most powerful telescope. The photos they show are taken from the LRO in lunar orbit. Perhaps if you read the articles before posting them you would understand that.

> Japs faking data to match USians

Possible but unlikely. The amount of effort required to process this data keeps it out of sight of the general public.

Nope, and I don't want to be. Ask here before I disappear.

You can see the sites from Earth, you cannot see the hardware on the sites...

This proves they faked it faggots

Not quite. Mirrors allow measurement with much better accuracy.

Right. But seeing the general sites proves nothing. The point of saying that you can see them from earth is to imply that anyone (not just NASA) can verify that the moon landers are there, but you can't see any detail from Earth.

I have heard this is supposed to be the case. How do they even target something the size of a briefcase from 240k miles away? You can't optically find it, plus the moon is moving.

correct

You sound awfully similar to Corey Goode.

> You can't optically find it, plus the moon is moving

Jesus, how do you think artillery can shot at targets beyond the horizon? You take target coordinates and your own coordinates and you calculate azimuth.

Same thing. You have the coordinates of the mirror with respect to the center of the moon, and it's known how the moon moves around Earth, so you can calculate where to aim.

youtube.com/watch?v=niEcNiU_2jA

So we can target a tiny object 240,000 miles away and easily hit it? That doesn't sound trivial. How large is the area at any given set of lunar coordinates?

where the hell did you get all this stuff? also any good evidence of these "artificial sites"?

Ok so are you saying that they've already hit Mars with nukes? You got me confused as fuck

only idiots and overly patriotic white people think we actually went to the moon that long ago..its fucking preposterous

we dont even have decent roads in our cities lol the technology you see in day to day life is laughably pathetic and you think we were going to the fuckin moon then?? obvious propaganda job

You are arguing against brainlets that dont even know how to use a compass let alone calculate an azimuth based on longitute and latitude. Dont waste your time, I would hazard a guess there are sperglords in this thread that still believe the earth is flat. Pythagoras theorized this 2500 years ago and these retards still can't figure it out. Kek

A Colombian Enterprise to Endeavor for the Discovery of Atlantis… and all Challengers shall be destroyed

The majority of indians shit in the street yet they can send satellites into space effectively at a 10th of the price other countries can. Are you a poo in the loo my friend?

Also could you give a quick rundown as to why (((they))) wanted it shut down?

whose talking about satellites im talking manned spacecracts that weigh many many tons...prefuckinposterous

What? Did you say many many tons? If it weighed many tonnes id have to agree with you. How could I have lived such a preposterous life? Well thats just inconceivable, thanks for setting me on the right path.. friend

no wonder most Veeky Forums is poor as fuck and posts pink wojak constantly
you guys are dumb as shit
t. physicist

>overly patriotic white is now offended

kys mate

You believe your books what you're told and don't question it. Who's the brainlet now Mr.Physicist?

We didn't. You think these guys look like the baddest asses to ever live? Na, we've been fooled.
youtube.com/watch?v=SSZX3mW7Du4

>You believe your books what you're told and don't question it. Who's the brainlet now Mr.Physicist?

So then what do you think about nuclear rockets? I want to fuck off to Mars, user. Build it already.

Why does the lunar dirt fall so quickly while the astronauts are jumping on the moon?

One usually starts with Viking frame 35A72 and goes down the rabbit hole. Pic related is the view of the entire site where 35A72 was shot. Even if 35A72 was just a lucky play of light and shadow, you can see that the entire area is weird as fuck.

Mars has:
(1) at least two sites which look like ancient ruins from orbit (Cydonia Mensae and Galaxias Chaos), (2) radioactive topsoil
(3) increased amounts of xenon-129 which is produced by nuclear weapons

Draw your own conclusions.

Same as always. Control. This shit rewrites history and belief systems.

Because there's no atmosphere to slow it down.

>radioactive topsoil
how do we know this?

We've had one in 1970s, but it got (((shut down))).

Interesting. You said earlier that you had the Japs data sets? Got a link? I am currently firing down this rabbit hole so anything you share I will appreciate.

Viking Labeled Release experiment. Google it. That's another rabbit hole, because the result means that the topsoil contains either radioactive carbon or live bacteria. Or both.
And the mainstream science put a great amount of effort into (((debunking))) the result.

darts.isas.jaxa.jp/planet/pdap/selene/
darts.isas.jaxa.jp/planet/pdap/selene/help/en/LALT_Format_en_V01.pdf

the fact that shit like this, along with flat earth threads are just posted off-topic to boards like Veeky Forums proves that they are actually shills who are posting them.

real discussion doesn't have to be forced.

Shut the fuck up, we're in a bear market anyway.

collective-evolution.com/2017/07/26/ex-nasa-scientists-share-concealed-information-about-the-face-pyramid-found-on-mars/

ofc we didn't it's santa clause for adults.

earth diameter: 12700km
earth moon distance: 380000km

take an apple and place it on the floor. mark the spot where it is. now measure the distance of 30 times that apple, by placing it and lifting it next to where it was before. after you've stacked the apple on itself 30 times you now have the relative distance earth - moon. propagandised moontards believe that in the 60's we went there. and back. in the fucking 60's. It's the dumbest fucking bullshit ever. Oh and Nasa is run by freemasons and get loadsamoney.

looool does nasa even try and fake their stupid fucking videos.

loook how fucking awkward the guy looks as he pretends to be flying in space, obviously attached to strings that are thin like for fishing. this is why he is so akward moving.

the fact that people actually believe he is in space shows i am going to make it. nice

>what implications does this have on the global economy?

People actually believe these space shenanigans
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

user you can go watch the old moonwalk footage

switch youtube speed to 2x

look at how the dirt gets kicked and looks normal now

they cucked themselves

Bump

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=mc5djHhmRc8