What foods have no gluten and sugar?

What foods have no gluten and sugar?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/179/5/467.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Much like the number of replies to this thread(excluding this one), the answer is 0.

Just eat your food you nigger. Count calories if you're so worried about what you eat or how much.

vegetables and meat lol

Water

air

Tree bark
Pencil erasers
Bits of broken glass

Meat
Eggs
Soil

Not my choice in this case. Prescribed by a doctor.

This

you are asking the wrong questions bro, try again

Rice, quinoa, vegetables. You should eat fruit though, big difference between fruit and refined sugars.

Semen.

most if not all vegetables have sugar in them

Not in near the amount that OP's doctor wants him to avoid.

I'm guessing we are in the same boat OP, eating anything with carbs means death for the day for me.
I've found meat, eggs, cheese and veggies to work fine. Fruit is a bit of a gamble. And if I really crave something sweet, diet sodas are ok too.
How come has your doctor suggested this?

Waffles

How come people only started to become "allergic" to gluten in 2014?

>Rice
>quinoa

neck yourself

op: look up keto

How come people only started to get "PTSD" in the 50s in Vietnam?

Because before then we called it by a different name--"shell shock".

Raw meat and raw vegetables.

that's just when psychologists came up with the name. PTSD has been around for a long time. for example, after WW1 it was known as being shell-shocked because literal millions of returning soldiers had been permanently fucked up in the head by being subject to intense artillery shelling in the trenches.

Training changed
You used to shoot at circle targets and whilst ww2 was happening(or shortly after that I can't remember) people started training with human like targets which made their actions more automated
You shoot without thinking
Shit fucks up people

In WW2 you (sometimes) had people throwing rocks at each other and screaming and stuff and not actually shooting (to kill)
It doesn't enter their mind to kill people
You just boast about how you are going to fuck people up(see apes or gangs or something)
Killing someone is something completely different
Shellshock actually might also be neurological because of the damaged the vibration caused
Didn't study medicine or psychology so all of this might be wrong
You might be able to find stuff if you search for paleo recipes?
Meat and cheese
You can't avoid sugar
Glucose is needed for the brain
You probably can eat fruits and vegetables
Find something that works for you
You have to try a lot
People like you just make the life of people harder
I meet a guy at my mental hospital that has /a lot/ of food allergies and he doesn't even mention gluten anymore because it triggers people like you

my friend thought liquid shit was normal until he found out he was gluten intolerant

Because prior to the 50's there weren't any wars going on in Vietnam

yeah i have celiac disease that shit fucking sucks

i feel sympathetic to anyone with a food allergy but if youre a cuntbag about something having gluten while not being allergic to it fuck you

Tfw see/hear about PERFECTLY HEALTHY faggot hipster cucks eating gluten free while i would give anything to not have fucking celiac REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Telling folks to kill themselves on a cooking forum
Kill yourself

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/179/5/467.1

Meat and cheese

cheese I just ate had 2% sugar

explain that

My grandmother is literally one of the non-celiac glutenophobes.

"Oh this bread I eat makes me feel bloated" :(

She's started to demand only gluten-free objects at the fucking food shelf.

OP, for gluten-containing foods remember BROW
Barley
Rye
Oats
Wheat

And avoid those

Go for beans, eggs, meat, veggies, rice, quinoa are all gluten-free and in unprocessed forms are also sugar free.

cheese comes from milk

milk has lactose

lactose is a disaccharide

it can break into a simple sugar

>bloated
Tell her about IBS

Most women who have their gallbladder removed become gluten intolerant too. The likely culprit is weak stomach lining though, not celiac.

sounds like my mom, she had her gallbladder out and she has been gluten intolerant for a while. idk if it started right after that or not, but she only tracked it down a few years ago. she does feel better when she eats gluten-free.

her stomach lining would probably be in better shape if she didn't drink a liter of diet dr pepper a day though.