Who else stopped their chad gainz when you discovered crypto? It's been 5 months since I've lifted...

Who else stopped their chad gainz when you discovered crypto? It's been 5 months since I've lifted. The chinkening in Sept caused me to lose my self dicipline. Who else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pXN1b8n_js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stopped almost immediatly when I started trading, money is the only thing that matters now.

I forced myself to do chest day yesterday. Before crypto it was 4-5 times a week. Now I am lucky to get in the gym twice a week.

bless the guy who told her that this is how you use this machine and definitely not with your back to the cushion

Same.

no I quit gym until they accept crypto for payment

ME BUT GONNA GET BACK ON IT THIS YEAR ENNIT

degenerates

my gym routine hasnt skipped a beat since I started trading and I even have a gf I fuck on the regular, she sucked me off this morning and im about to hit the weights

off yourselves

I hate that I care more about money than my health. Why is my brain wired that way! I'm well aware it doesn't buy happiness and a healthy lifestyle is the true path.

Lifting is a waste of time. Just eat healthy and do cardio.

Whats your pr on ohp?

Lifting is very important user. Not like Flex mag lifting but doing at least bench, deadlift, and squat. Heavy weight, low rep.

>tfw this is me
Feels good senpai
Just hit 145 for 2 on strict OHP

That looks awful for her back.

Anyways, nope I workout more than ever now because I have nothing but time. I bought some weight vests and do my workouts randomly 7 days a week. Your legs are at the biggest risk of atrophy when you work from the house so I hit them a couple times a week with one legged squats. My calfs I hit everyday. I do core work everyday.

Everything else I do sporadically.

Ottermode

still lift. helps me feel normal and leave my house. Also I look at charts when I do cardio haha

Nice user, I'm ottermode by default genetically. When I lift I look and feel so much better though. You guys are giving me fuel to get after it

>just deadlift and squat heavy and low rep
no thanks I like my spine

I've recently picked up Chad gaining again but yeah. the first 5 months in crypto totally destroyed my workout, meditation, good sleep and health.

Nigga, that strengthens your core

I started to skip a lot but I still at least do arms and shoulders, when I feel like it - which is never.

speak to me in 30-40 years time when you can't even get off the toilet seat because you haven't maintained your muscle mass and instead wasted it away doing nothing but cardio. Doctors are actually supposed to recommend lifting to their patients because there are so many physical/cognitive benefits but most of them don't know shit about strength training so they just avoid it and say "do cardio". But in terms of health benefits, lifting blows cardio out of the water. Also, who wants to go through life looking like a Kenyan marathon runner?

work harder faggot. your not living up to your potential

My life has improved since crypto. I quit smoking to buy more

My wrist took a trip to snab city 2months ago when I was drunk and thanks to my gubberment's ridiculous policies I' cant see a doctor till the 10th. Gains have nearly depleted entirely and people have started punking on me a lot more now that I'm returning to a lean skelly.
>tfw my mental, physical and crypto gains have been plummeting since the start of the year
Hit an extra rep for me brahs.

Nah health is still more important, can’t enjoy money if you’re a weak, unhealthy little gangly fuck

KEK

HQ SAUCE pls

you're flexing and sucking in your stomach hella, but good job user I can see faint signs of a six pack

I still lift.
Missed this week with the snow. Leaving the house in shorts at 530am isn't the nicest way to wake up

Thanks for motivating me again anons

Gradually lifted less and less since discovering crypto 1 year ago. Came to a point where I'd do like 1-2 exercises once a week. Eventually I stopped completely, haven't lifted for a month now. I wanna change it though, my body is becoming disgusting and I hate the fact that my fit gains are dumping

>putting unnatural stress on your lumbar is good for you
there's a reason no doctor will suggest deadlifting and squatting as healthy

Well we all look a bit less aestetic when sitting down.

Most doctors are unhealthy piles.

>having depreciating assets like women
What is your ROI for last year brainlet?

Uh huh. Sure thing my dude, have fun snapping your shit up.

You guys should buy a Teeter btw. You'll thank yoursel when you're 40 with no back pain.

dear god stop locking your knees

My core has gotten stronger dude. I used to be built money skelly. I lost motivation thanks to crypto but my gainz are still visible. Start by lifting lower weight but definitely work your way up to heavy. I never told you to kill yourself Generation Iron like.

>Start by lifting lower weight but definitely work your way up to heavy
Nah

literally been 3 months now and don't have any intention lol
maybe cus i made 6 figures and only 23
kek
could give two fucks about working out besides ( running )
let tyrones and chads worry about lifting everyday lol

dont bother hes pussy and prob has chit posture

Noted

>haha

Still lifting 3-4 times a week. It only takes an hour dude, don't be a soyboy bitch.

>I’m ottermode by default genetically

Pretty much, kek

Fuck I should start again, my deadlift 1rm was at 180kg when I stopped, now barely doing 110 for reps, lost 8-10kg of body mass as well.
It really sucks though to grind through weights that were easy once.

Found the fag

Any of you fegs do the meat only diet?

this. if you don't realize that a proper squat will only strengthen your knee joints and lumbar, you're a weak soyboy with stick-figure legs. I could literally lift you with one arm, lift your bitch in the other, and take turns anally raping both of you.

PSA: Don't be a weak cucked soyboy, lift heavy and do compound movements.

When i was younger in my teens i couldnt get any girls. Then i came late into puberty and started working out alot. Long story short i became chad and fucked alot of top tier girls that i could never have a chance with before. But after all the pussy i realised that im still empty and if i wouldnt get rich i would have to wagekek the rest of my life and be unhappy. so i stopped working out and came into crypto. Now my goal is to become rich so i can live my life how i want.

Took all last year off and ate out everyday luckily i cashed out some crypto back at its peak for a home gym and have been hitting it hard all year

>proper squat will only strengthen your knee joints and lumbar
What the fuck are you saying mate? What bro science have you been listening to now?

fastest way to hip replacement, knee replacement

fuck that shit

snappy snap

FUCK STAHP MY KNEES HURT WATCHING HER NOW

I look at older body builders and they all take massive amounts of ibuprofen or other pain pills. Why? Because their joints are fucked. Why? Because they lifted too heavy.

Those guys in that pic are on fucking steroids. It's not fair, I don't want to have to take steroids to be attractive. Why am I so ugly?

Dumb dumb, they're body builders taking all kinds of synthetic shit and have mental issues that make them want to look like a turd. Do hard yoga and use your body weight if you can't/won't lift

UL 4x a week
when i have time i go balls to the wall
bulgarian is the best training ever, look it up

Veeky Forums and lifting is what makes my life worth living

I'll do all 3 thanks. Not being strong between 15-50 is a serious waste of your life. Stay pleb.

Yeah it's very doable to fit lifting into a trading lifestyle.

2x a week fullbody brah. Look up alpha destiny. I ran the program for 18 months with solid gains and missed a ton of days so it was like 2 every 8 for me. The only reason I'm not still doing it is because I want to fuck around with high frequency low volume for fun.

Combo of crypto + other stress in my life in last couple years my workouts have declined in intensity and duration. I've recently become a bit invigorated though - I've found that channeling my anger/frustration with sideways/downward movement of crypto coupled with wanting to look the best I can has lit a fire. There's nothing you can really do about what you have put money in to, you need to take care of yourself.

>Steroids
>Implying
Those pics are achievable natty
Highly unlikely in your first year or so but definitely possible natty

Dropped 10kg since I started realizing how good money is compared to lifting.
So much time wasted driving in the cold to the gym and spent in the crowded as fuck gym, after working wagecuck jobs for hours only to get back at home and have 30 minutes of free time before sleep.

Though about that for a second, and realize I'm struggling to keep up with job, gf, lifting and free time because lifting should not be of high priority right now, money is the top priority.

If I make money first I'll have as much free time as I want to be as buff as I want, doing my lift AT HOME, on MY equipment that I've brought with my crypto gains.

Going from /b/ to /v/ to Veeky Forums to Veeky Forums is the only path to maturity.
>inb4 pol swine mentioning their containment board

Ottermode, i.e. manlet

mfw no one in this thread gets it

This isn't reddit and you don't need to reply to posts to upvote them.

I used to be a lot fitter and had been working out daily (missing like a day a month) for years, and that all went to hell when I started crypto, but I'm not sure both things are related. I think it's just depression again which made me start one and stop the other.

>Plateaued while making crypto gains
>crypto goes sideways and I break plateaus

Ez pz. Weight training and crypto gains are like tether for Each other IRL

DO I POST MY DAD BOD IN THIS THREAD? DO YOU KIDS WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU BECOME A FATHER?

do it

>locking the knees...
youtube.com/watch?v=8pXN1b8n_js

>cope

6'1 mate. The optimal height.

I realized that being that /niceguy/ only works for pussy if you actually lift and look good and basically won the genetic lottery with your cock

do it fag, you won't

cardio sucks lifting is actually fun you tiny dick queer

sub optimal weight

lifting + cardio for big wiener

pffft, 6'4" is perfect
im 6'0" and its too short

you pencil necked hippy stay mad while i fill up these sleeves with my 19" arms and 180kg bench

have fun making gains without sticking needles in your ass lanklets