ITT: Veeky Forums tv shows

ITT: Veeky Forums tv shows

Veeky Forums isn't an identity

How?

GILMORE
GIRLS

>tfw no Roz one night stand

Actual Veeky Forums TV shows

Full of pompous fops who are their own worst enemy, with the occasional interlude from a loud, obnoxious troll.

scenes from a marriage is awful to watch, everyone should watch it before they pop the question and then 10 years after when they're bored/unsatisfied etc

maybe one of the best sitcoms of all time. at its best, every high-brow joke is to the point while reaching certain levels of inaccessibility. If the viewer gets the joke, it implicates them in the pomp of the characters, so you're laughing not only at the show, but also at yourself.

all the low-brow (martin, daphne, etc) jokes are timed well and have a ring of truth that reaches beyond strata—you're not laughing at the plebs, nor the self-proclaimed "patricians", you're laughing at the joke of society and reality.

The influence of the Greeks?

only dekalog is good

rest are shit

painfully unfunny

the wire is more Veeky Forums and has more in common with the best of greek tragedy

frasier is the two and a half men for people who drink brandy

very third-rate

Thank you. Wish more people would get this through their skills. Veeky Forums is the worst about this.

I just watched an episode where frasier is too much of a pussy to rein in his obnoxious co-worker because she's black. his father kept reminding him that, despite whatever excuse he comes up with (she's poor, she's new at this), frasier doesn't confront her because she's black.

tell me again how this is like 2.5men. no sitcom in recent history has actively derided its audience.

To Catch a Predator

Yes, Minister

what the hell is happening

Closest is The West Wing ...

sounds like shit-tier pg wodehouse

adventure time 2bh

Should i watch it if i don't know shit about politics?

no.

Yes, Minister

yes

Does anyone have a good recommendation for short (30 min max) TV shows that I can watch while eating dinner? (Don't judge)

The Joy of Painting.

spongebob