Which philosopher should i read if i want to acquire gf?

which philosopher should i read if i want to acquire gf?

Spinoza in Pt 4 of the Ethics

nice meme haha

nice meme fucking lold

broke up with my gf recently and I miss sex lads
wish I was a gay

you suppose gays don't break up with their bfs?

Derrida, so then when you get one you can put a line over her vagina to symbolize that it wasn't the best vagina you could have possibly had, but that hamplanet stink hole is all your fuccboi ass is ever going to get.

I broke up with her because I don't really like girls
also I could easily have casual sex if I was a gay (I am a waifish twink)

OP here can I get a serious non-dismissive non-memetic answer here please?

in the time of socrates such behavior was possible probably only when looking for a bf, lol, from reading aristophanes and plato it seems all they love dramas were with younger boys while women were like... wives and stuff

Dress and act like Albert Camus, read everything by him, watch a few videos on confidence and learn how to speak and act confident, and start smoking, even prop cigarettes work.

sex with young boys was for teaching purposes

>tfw I never got fucked by my teacher

clickbait: the book

it was more complicated than that... from plato's symposium:

>Consider, too, how great is the encouragement which all the world gives to the lover; neither is he supposed to be doing anything dishonourable; but if he succeeds he is praised, and if he fail he is blamed. And in the pursuit of his love the custom of mankind allows him to do many strange things, which philosophy would bitterly censure if they were done from any motive of interest, or wish for office or power. He may pray, and entreat, and supplicate, and swear, and lie on a mat at the door, and endure a slavery worse than that of any slave-in any other case friends and enemies would be equally ready to prevent him, but now there is no friend who will be ashamed of him and admonish him, and no enemy will charge him with meanness or flattery; the actions of a lover have a grace which ennobles them; and custom has decided that they are highly commendable and that there no loss of character in them; and, what is strangest of all, he only may swear and forswear himself (so men say), and the gods will forgive his transgression, for there is no such thing as a lover's oath.

that's about a love to another man btw

also

>But when parents forbid their sons to talk with their lovers, and place them under a tutor's care, who is appointed to see to these things, and their companions and equals cast in their teeth anything of the sort which they may observe, and their elders refuse to silence the reprovers and do not rebuke them-any one who reflects on all this will, on the contrary, think that we hold these practices to be most disgraceful.

Veeky Forums

Keep alive the flame of shitposting-past.

>broke up with my gf recently and I miss sex lads
get a hooker

Evola

Sartre probs

This, if even that googly eyed ogre could get laid through his writings, what would stop you once you adopt his philosophies.