Where my Qash investors at?

Where my Qash investors at?

What's with the influx of QASH shills recently?

who knows
i tried to get them to actually shill me on it but they didn't respond
it seems like a more poorly integrated OMG

Except it's worse since the QASH token literally does nothing and they have no plans yet as to what it will eventually do

This thread?
boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/8020562

Qash is very different from omg

What do you think is a better investment Qash or Jnt right now?

I’m all in, sure opportunity cost etc but I don’t know any other coins to trust at this point

Pretty much
>5% discount token
>Want to make a super ambitious "world book" even though their own exchanges are completely shit.
>"IT'LL HAVE MORE USES WHEN IT HAS IT'S OWN BLOCKCHAIN" when no information about it has been anounced

Hard pass

>This thread?
no although that's helpful

>Qash is very different from omg
not that different, both aim to provide lots of liquidity, they do it in slightly different ways though

i like OMG's idea more, bypassing the exchanges entirely instead of building a platform on top of them

Jnt is a hit or miss, it may be a scam or it could moon hard soon, i didn't buy it because the team is shilling it too hard without results for my taste

Qash is very stable because it's a long term project with a low cap

If you have a small portfolio, look for something more promising in the short-term, if you have a large one i recommend holding some

biz does not have the patience that it takes for this project

14k qash here
Am i gonna make it?

>not that different, both aim to provide lots of liquidity, they do it in slightly different ways though

True, that aim doesn't interest me though, the liquid platform would allow you to buy crypto but also stocks, oil, gold bonds and more, that means institutional money and they have governement accreditations and connections to accomplish that

>crypto but also stocks, oil, gold bonds and more
very interesting, how do they accomplish this and what's the token value in all of this

>True, that aim doesn't interest me though, the liquid platform would allow you to buy crypto but also stocks, oil, gold bonds and more
Source?I've read the white paper and there's nothing about that in there.

Why would you need billions of $ you greedy fuck?
What's you portfolio srsly?

yes, without a doubt in my mind

Agreed

Should I just go all in, forget about Crypto and come back in 2 years? That'd give me about 10k QASH if I did

What's making it in your mind?

Jesus, yes user you’ll be a multi fucking millionaire

Wish I could afford 14k

5 mil

Its one of my heaviest bags im planning to retire on this coin. Will hold this at leadt until they roll out their blockchain in q2 2019. The redt is btc, ven; icx and some shitcoins

Shill? Lmao, have you even looked around?

JNT owners literally said they want the media to talk about them, not themselves.

The only people shilling this is biz tards.

SAGE

that put's QASH at $357. Which means it's market cap will be $124,950,000,000 if we still have a circulating supply of $350,000,000. Do you really think that's possible? And remember they have a total supply of $1,000,000,000 as well so if they start releasing those it'll be even harder to go that high

well i expect crypto market cap as a whole to at least do another 50x and Qash is shooting to be a top 5 coin once institutional money gets in, i think top 20 is a safe bet. 350 doesn’t seem unreasonable to me even when they release the extra tokens.

Look up Mike Kamayori (the founder) both his background and his videos explaining the world book. This guy is the real deal.

I can't find a source, i don't know if i read bullshit or understood something wrong

Isn't it the ceo who hinted to be in talks with some arab found? Because that's extremely unprofessional

I own only 1k worth. All I want is to pay the rest of my student loan. plz moon

Hodl for 2 years user, you'll make it.

Qash %?
JNT %?

Weak FUD. Check their team, ambitious but within scope. Obviously the world book is part of their plan to unfuck their horrible exchanges.