BUSTED, just screenshotted this after they deleted their tweet

BUSTED, just screenshotted this after they deleted their tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/80y0eg/waltonchain_twitter_forgot_to_change_accounts/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/walton_got_busted_fake_winners_on_twitter/
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/80yd7m/the_post_waltonchain_doesnt_want_you_to_see/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Botting?
Did you archive it?

haha walton fucked up. shitcoin incoming. just sold 100k

lmao

No did not, only the screenshot
maybe you still see it on their twitter

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO WALTON CHAIN MORE LIKE WALTONSCAM

Probably fake then

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I still see it on their twitter page, this was real I swear

What does this mean

I saw it too lol, i didnt archive it tho. Kinda sad

They deleted it you retard, look at all the replies on twitter, just search "@waltonchain"

Poor walties, it's just depressing now.

I don't see it
Archive it then

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

how can they ever recover

Heres someone else posting it. It has less likes so it's a different picture

Nvm apparently it's real
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/80y0eg/waltonchain_twitter_forgot_to_change_accounts/

Ohhhh no no no no no

how user, I got the link open with the tweet

>samefagging on twitter

yikes

It was there there for a second... damnm

MAKE IT STOP

Does anyone actually hold this scam coin?

archive.is

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Interesting. The Walton fud is beginning. Multiple threads and some level of effort going in. Time to do some digging and see why this is happening now.

Even for biz standards this is some obvious shit you dumb fucks. Looks like I'm buying Walton soon.

they accidentally posted from their real twitter when trying to use a fake account. Its incredibly pathetic

>dat damage control

Yeah I just caught that, didn't know it was rigging. HAHAHAHA

made me think

Is this even fud? It's a screenshot of a tweet that's been posted three times now. What even is this competition they maybe faked? Like win 1 WTC or something?

Ironic that walton fags have the nerve to call VEN a shady coin when theyre too jewwy to even actually do give aways

Wow, this meme pic was true, after all

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks user, I just fucked up and klicked on something, but as for now its real

HAHAHAHAHAHA. OHHHH NONONONO

Big surprise

>beginning
yeah ok this coin has been a laughing stock since it came out and tanked

they pay models to pose as chink ambassadors or whatever their stupid marketing gimmick is at their announcements and fill the crowd with interns. it’s cringe

>chink coin
and what exactly did you expect?

>buyinganything chinese and expecting them not to fuck up the execution.
>trusting chinese people not to scamyou

This conspiracy could go either way. Show me the archive or gtfo, user.

Rolling in his grave, he would hate to be associated with these shady chinks

The absolute state of Walton bagholders

Read this thread you fucking anime posting mongoloid

Scam coin said it ages ago.

It's over
Coins fucked

An interesting thing is Coin Gecko . com (coin market cap with added community ratings) gives the development team the lowest score of all crypto: 0 (ZERO) %

Is this a mistake on the websites side or is there actually know visible presence of a development team?

I did you fucking newfag. I don't see an archive link, only a lot of screenshots that could be photoshopped.

Wrong. I was planning on buying some soon, along with a lot of other people, which would make a coordinated fud campaign by pajeets make sense.

Are there any fucking legitimate tokens in this entire industry? What the fuck is going on here, why can't anyone behave professionally?

never buy chink coins idiot

Stay in ETH.
Last warning.

ITS HAPPENING

>Are there any fucking legitimate tokens in this entire industry?
LINK. WTC, VEN, EOS etc - all scams

you called?

AHAHAHAHA

Another fucking Scamcoin..
Is there one fucking crypto-project outthere, thats not trying to rip you off.

I don't have a Reddit account somebody post this on /cryptocurrency/

TONIGHT

It has been posted

archive the link to it faggot

it freaked me out too, but after seeing how low waltonchain can go im not surprised everyone has the same reaction

How do I archieve the page, I still have it lmao

/Svensonic1 where you at? Don't god's work bro

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/walton_got_busted_fake_winners_on_twitter/

Walton has always been shady as fuck.

*doing

Post was real saw it with my own eyes, its spreading over Reddit already. The end of Walton?

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/walton_got_busted_fake_winners_on_twitter/

hahahah holy shit

donno how to, its legit though

btc / eth / ltc
lol

HAHAHAH another chinkcoin revealed to be scam. Why you faggots keep buying chinkcoins is beyond me. They always turn out to be worthless scams

oh, of course, i totally trust you user

alright big boi

>HUURRR DUR NOT EVIN 12K WERTH

Absolutely delusional

Okay but Ethereum has had Vitalik posting weird shit about pedos or whatever on his twitter, Charlie Lee is kind of a shitposter. Bitcoin is like the only one at this point and no one even knows who made the fucking thing.

WTC is the only alt I have in the green. Your FUD isn’t working.

I hold a heap in Walton. I hope it was just one of the new PR guys that forgot to log out. It is a little cringe but plenty of shit like this has been forgiven in bigger companies.
The total payout for that contest was like 12k and there are verified winners so I doubt it was anything more than a PR stunt gone wrong.

get out while you can???

salty walties btfo

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/80yd7m/the_post_waltonchain_doesnt_want_you_to_see/

Cash in your 2 WTC, buy some bleach, drink it. Die poor waltcuck.

POST THE FUCKING LINK NOW IT CAN STILL BE ON GOOGLE CACHE NEXT TIME USE ARCHIVE.IS

This is just sad

calm down mate, also it doesn't work.
I still have the tweet still there

Very promising project, good team, real world usage, Etherium Killer

MY ASS

well, it means invest only what you can afford to lose
in such circumstances crypto industry is too risky to put all your net worth into, when someone's wrong tweet could crush the whole market
I'm in for 1000$, though of adding 3-5k till summer, but now I have concerns about projects I chosen before. still a very big gamble and 100% manipulative market, where 23 y/o virgins have control over 15% of all assets...

I'm honestly not even mad, this is just sad.

HAHAHA FUCKING CHINK SCAM COIN

Been calling it for a while now. The faggots at reddit even downvote me to oblivion for it. This is amazing

Remember when an user hacked a twitter and pumped the price, promising a partnership with the Bog? Maybe this is just some same shit, someone dumps the price for lols

b-b-b-b-but mobius partnership!!!!
m-m-moon soon!!!

>linky poo detected

jesus christ the telegram and subreddit is insufferable. How the fuck do people actual discuss anything in such suffocating conditions.

Rule #2 of crypto user, don't fall in love with your coin. If you look at everything through rose tinted glasses, you won't see the red flags.

>The face on Ambrosus's CEO

MY ABSOLUTE SIDES

When it came out it was less than $1.
Then it mooned to $8.
Dumped for a bit.
Then mooned all the way to $35+.

So tell me, December fag, have you made 35x yet?

RIP

Got instabanned from their telegram after asking about this? Wasnt even negative lol