Making me a burger from scratch tomorrow. Suggestions/ideas? What type of beer should I drink with it?

Making me a burger from scratch tomorrow. Suggestions/ideas? What type of beer should I drink with it?

Why beer?

I really feel like drinking some ~fancy~ beer. I graduated uni today, so I want to celebrate.

Don't get that hipster bullshit just get a 12 pack of Budweiser or modelos and enjoy. Grab a small tequila for shots inbetween beers if you're feeling like getting hammered

>budweiser or modelos

Fuck right off.

OP also said "Uni", which means he's not American and those shitty beers are probably overpriced shitty beers if he can even get them wherever he's from.

You have to say where you're from if you want suggestions, OP. A well balanced IPA is always a popular choice, but those are always regional.

americans say uni too you fucking octopus

>americans say uni too

No. No they don't. Ever.

No they don't unless they are 4channers who picked it up from the bongs

I've literally never seen this.

grind your own meat and use fresh bread for the buns, don't use shitty cheese, use good veggies to bring out the freshness in every bite, make sure you assemble the burger within a window of 5 mins of everything being warm and done or else some elements will be cold and it will be RUINED

>muhh hipster beer
>check out all deez flavored bro
>yeah I got fucked in the ass last night too

That's you fucking faggo

Wat?

getting hammered on my own would be depressing senpai, my friends are all working tomorrow

budweiser is cheap here but i'm not a big fan, i'd rather drink pussy beers like weiss, red ale or some stout

bout the meat, will do
i'd like to know what cheese to use, if i should add anything besides salt and pepper to the meat, should i use bacon/shrooms/onions/others, and what veggies

i like making burgers but all the burgers ive made were super basic shit like meat+swiss cheese+lettuce

>getting hammered on my own would be depressing

Welcome to alcoholism friendo

>Suggestions/ideas?
Season the meat with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Use 1 slice of american cheese. Make it wider than that meatball in your pic.

What type of beer should I drink with it?
stella

Bacon is good, though I don't usually use it. Onions are good. No mushrooms. No lettuce. Tomato if you want, but I prefer ketchup. Dill pickles are essential. Make sure they are dill and not that bread-n-butter bullshit.

if you don't mind getting a bit weirder, blue cheese on a hamburger is pretty good. although, blue cheese in general is fucking based, so eh.

>american cheese
>stella
>no lettuce
>ketchup in place of tomato

What is this, terrible advice o'clock?

wtf do you mean from scratch

u gonna bake buns? make cheese? brew vinegar to make ketchup?

you fuckin burger fucks

>he doesn't grow his own cows

Stay pleb. I planted mine 3 weeks ago

>what is grinding meat
>what is baking bread
not everyone is a lazy fuck user

>What type of beer should I drink with it?
Schaefer

trappist rochfort 10
buy at room temp. chill overnight
if you can afford it

Well any cheese is good as long as it's good cheese, what I mean is don't use kraft or some other pleb store cheese on your burger, instead look for a quality cheese in your area I usually find good cheese behind the counter at whole foods or trader joes in my area. Only use salt and pepper. As far as veggies go there's endless combinations, but I like just putting just caramelized onions or the classic raw red onion tomato lettuce. Sometimes simple is better. The sauce also needs to compliment your veggies otherwise it's gonna be shit. Toast the bun no matter what. The real key is in the freshly ground beef or combo of beef/pork and a fresh bun. That said there's a lot to fuck up in a custom made burger the more elements you add and a lot that can go wrong when cooking and assembling i've done it enough times. Also when you grind the meat make sure to chill the metal pieces and the meat itself or you'll have a gluey fatty mess.

american cheese is hands down the best cheese for burgers

>not making your burgers with blue cheese

You don't know what you're missing.

yeah, american cheese is best cheese

t. fat american with pleb taste

don't get hammered on your own, get hammered with us/ dogger/ the TV

Hipster faggot, you don't drink right because you're a queer

And yes Americans say uni, it's on American movies and teen shows all the time

>thinking you know more about burgers than an American
time to die

hahahaha 100% accurate

Thats pretty fuckin funny

Unicycle
Unisex
Unimaginative

Your gonna grow wheat, grind it up make flour, make buns, buy a baby cow, raise it, kill it, grow all the vegetables just to make a burger? Man! Making stuff from scratch sounds time consuming. You sure you don't want to make a burger at home using store bought ingredients?

Crispy bacon, gruyere cheese, garlic aioli, lettuce, tomato, red onion.

As for beer. Try to find either Czechvar dark, Young's Double Chocolate Stout or Innis & Gunn (Irish whiskey finish).

>You sure you don't want to make a burger at home using store bought ingredients?

That's what from scratch means you colossal retard.

Please you guys. Be civil. We don't need autism ruining the thread. OP is making a burger and wants beer. That's it. Stop over complicating things.

Grind your own meat.
Find a brioche hamburger bun from a bakery.
Cast iron with clarified butter.

toppings;
caramelized spanish onions
bearnaise sauce (use the rest of the clarified butter)
swiss cheese.

it's perfect.