BULLISH ON ARK

Ark team announces first ever conference NEXT MONTH. French and Swiss government officials WILL attend.

in addition, University of Geneva, prominent media and others will be present. This all as V2 is soon set to launch (smart contracts, push deployable blockchains, improved smart bridges), and Blockport DEX with fiat support (strategic partner of Ark) is set to launch next month as well.

B U L L I S H - A F

buy you fools

thought the arkies were extinct by now

Dont you retards understand? This is no Thai mcdonalds, this is no apple sticker on a skateboard, the French and Swiss goverment are literally partnering with this crypto project.

Yeah I sold months ago, bought back in and have more than doubled my stack. Now it will pump like a bull whose balls have been seared with white hot metal.

PARTNERSHIP WITH FRENCH AND SWISS GOV. STOP CHASING SHITCOINS YOU IMBECILES.

Looks tasty.... should I sell my 10k Ven for Ark? Seems under the radar compared to the chink thor shitshow.

why do you keep posting in your own thread

when is this supposed to pump

50 bucks eoy, eeeeeeeeaaaaaasyyyyyyyyy

user some civil servants are going for a free meal, goodie bag and alchohol thats all

I'd buy but I fear it's going to dump more before it actually pumps

how do you know when to sell? I was very tempted to at $10 but was scared it would go up more

Heard they were partnering with Skycoin. Is this true?

Anybody got the picture of the pink wojak hanging himself while he's on the Ark?

You were tempted to sell for fiat? How? Ark only has btc pairings

It's time.

Mike is an advisor for skycoin. Pretty sure he’s on the hardware side of things helping with skyminer production.

He said an official collaboration is up to the lead devs, however.

Deluded arkies

to sell for btc when its fiat value was $10

Just went allin on this shit.
It's my last chance to get my money back.
pls don't fail me again I have a mortgage to pay

Are people going to start mass shilling here and on plebbit?

Also please help a fellow arkie with 1 Ark.
I'm so poor the delegate is laughing at me

AUA2NjrNgfjVqtzj8UordAzbVbjDVk8vh7

This.

i just sent you two. good luck fellow arkie

>he thought ARKies are extinct
>he didn't know we've been quietly accumulating for months
>mwf I tripled my stack in the past months

how much do you have now?