ELA

Volume finally hit $100MM, price is sideways while all alts are going down (hit ATH and dumped last night to where it was before earlier in the day), binance listing soon + CMC updated. Are you in yet Veeky Forums? Massive partnerships and potential real world usecase too:
>AVIC (Chinese state owned aerospace/defense company, Fortune 500 company) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_Industry_Corporation_of_China: twitter.com/fayliela/status/956738527210889216, twitter.com/fayliela/status/955318127843205120, twitter.com/fayliela/status/956776278115344385
>Alibaba and Huawei: nbc-2.com/story/37401108/the-global-listing-of-elastos-chinas-ambitious-blockchain-project
>A soon to be named huge gaming company: twitter.com/fayliela/status/959909521756848128
>Zapya (400 million users, p2p file sharing app): Zapya agrees to build on top of Elastos twitter.com/fayliela/status/939068214411067392
>SAIC Motor (China’s largest auto manufacturer) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAIC_Motor: SAIC motor has officially partnered with Elastos to use Elastos’ blockchain technology in the development of autonomous driving technology/smart cars.
>Foxconn (world’s largest electronics manufacturer) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn: Elastos received a $31 million sponsorship from Foxconn group for R&D medium.com/@elastos/an-introduction-to-elastos-fd9af7ac1f3b

Just reread the whitepaper and am fully convinced, top 10 coin EOY, i'll be all in on this bitch in the next month or two once my other positions pan out.

This had to be one of the easiest and most certain plays of the last month. Up 2x after reaccumulating at the $39 mark. This will be $100 by the time it hits Binance, it's been on a constant bullrun through BTC dips.

bump

the logo is stolen from raicucks....

chink coin

Why are you shilling this? You do know shilling on biz brings nothing good

Saw this at ICO and thought it was a shit coin..

How much higher can dis go?

Because hes a retard. obvius scam coin, its chinese ffs. everyone mad they missed ~ANT

Lol 2b market cap already

Gonna dump when it hits Binance

I guess the fact that this is never posted on here is a good thing seeing that everyone's bags are literally freefalling.
>not realizing the chinks will make us rich
HPB, NEO, this, CPC. Not to mention almost everything shilled on this board is chink too. I'm up on this 23% in a week and 100% in 3 weeks, you faggots can just stay poor and FOMO in after $100

What is this fucking idiot on about?

circulating supply is 6.5 million, placing this in the 500MM mcap area. This is easily a multibillion dollar project, do you even see those partnerships? This isn't even close to getting started.
>gonna dump when it hits Binance
And how much more will it rise before then? Anyone that's not an absolute brainlet knows that 90% of the time price dumps with binance listing, I plan to sell at a peak before then and rebuy.
>implying I missed ANS

Loool just checked too. Not getting in now, this aint goin no where but down

>What is total vs circulating supply
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Have you looked at the circulating supply?
Some of the fucking dickheads on this board! Unbelievable!

Planning on buying the dip post binance listing. Smart?

Is cpc really worth anything?

You are real idiot arent you. Why the fuck are you shilling this on biz? are you retarded? you dont need to shill anything like this. just buy it accumulate and STFU

saged

That's good and all, but I didn't start the thread did I?

The people who see this and aren't retarded might buy in. This coin gets mentioned MAYBE once a day despite consistently rising volume/price. This board really has become a wasteland of intelligence but if I can encourage smart money to invest a little then why the fuck not, y'all helped me turn $1k into $30k from Antshares/OMG/XRB and a couple more I got extremely lucky with, why not return the favor

I like the project but there is no reason to buy it right now.
Once I have enough money to get a nice stack, I will get some.

I've been reading about it, but we won't see any real price action until late 2018. Just usual pump and dumps from new coins. Very promising. Might buy some soon.