How do I cook chicken?

How do I cook chicken?

depends on what way you want to cook. to reliably cook chicken without overcooking it though you need an instant read thermometer or you need to get gud

OP WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T YOU KNOW JACK THREADS ARE FORBIDDEN BY HOT POCKET MAN

This. My boss is absolutely blind and has used the same oven for 20 years.

His chicken is a bit dry but only if his filet is small. He has never under-cooked a chicken.

Otherwise just get the damn thermometer. It lets you get data while giving a chance to save a meal.

that shit is worthless. get an instant read thermometer. you wont be cooking whole roasts more than single or 2-3 cuts

Cook

son, if you can get the juices to flow clear you'll be sitting in the catbird seat just like pappa Jack

Oh man, look at all that juice!. I wish I could cook chicken as juicy as that!

That is some juicy chicken

I start by choking my son till he bleeds out of his nose :)

pop it in a chicken brick (make sure it's dad and plucked of feathers) and throw it on the fire.

>dad
*dead

How would WE know how YOU cook chicken? You haven't told us!

I usually put some of The Best Teriyaki Sauce You'll Ever Taste on the chicken and then shove it in the oven.

usually comes out juicy and delicious

Just get a thermapen. It's like 80 bucks and you will avoid the whole "this protein I've never cooked before is shit the first 10 times I make it"

Look at all that juice, yum!!!

JUICY
U
I
C
Y

>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

wow. someone's butthurt.

are you mad because your silly bullshit got deleted?

That fucking thigh looks so raw holy shit

Chicken is really easy.

You put it in the oven.

Done.

I like it on low heat and only made crispy on high heat at the end. But it will still be roast chicken if you start high.

Stuffing is a concern with whole birds because it can be tricky to heat it throughout and salmonella might survive. So read up on that if you want to stuff it.

But you can take an unstuffed whole chicken or chicken pieces and just put them in the oven without worries, You can salt it, add liquids and vegetables, cover it in bacon, or rub it in a spice mix.

You can season it for a night in buttermilk, drive herbs under the skin, or dust it with flour and ladle greases over it during baking.

But really, just putting it in the oven will yield only marginally less fantastic results. Chicken makes itself.

It is perfectly cooked!

""""juicy""""

If you're gonna roast it, remove the spine with a pair of kitchen-scissors and cook for 45mins. Works wonders.

Serious eats has a couple of articles about making chicken this way.

Wow that looks fucking gross.

>Dice up chicken breast
>Butter pan, fry, season til golden
>Dice proper and onion
>Warm tortilla
>Stack cheese, chicken, veggies, salsa
>Wrap

Is it really that hard???

You can actually pin point the moment in his eyes when he realizes he's made a huge mistake

J

Is Jack actually Mobley from Mr. Robot

He's your King, user-kun

Same way you cook anything. With kinetic energy.