LINKstas get ready

swift.com/our-solutions/global-financial-messaging/payments-cash-management/swift-gpi

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/resource/swift-gpi-brochure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Swift gpi has nothing to do with chainlink. This has been confirmed time and time again.

how new are you
faggot

Kek. Salty noLINKers. Read the brochure you brainlets

Where does it mention SC/LINK?

Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) refers to LINK

Anyone got the normal link logo in high quality or the original shadowfork in hq? tia

Go through the brochure and read between the lines.

swift.com/resource/swift-gpi-brochure

>everytime
SWIFT is developing their own distributed ledger.

If it mentioned chainlink by name our market capo would be at andromeda right now. Obviously you connect the dots and buy before all the info is revealed.

Sure fag

Exactly.. and they hired ChainLink to build it.

Here's the original I made

I hate These fking retards. LINK IS NOT SWIFTGPI. Rory confirmed it on Slack, their PoC is different.

What is a value added product suite?

Getting tired of these threads. No large company such as Swift will partner with a shitcoin that is traded by a bunch of autists. Name me actual partnerships with shitcoin companies, other than ETH.
Every major company that has adopted blockchain has either made their own or partnered with a private firm.

I think that it supposed to be chainlink, that it adds value because it is decentralised

>People still think chainlink has connections to banking.
the dough-boy can't even afford to buy a shirt that fits.

Connect the blocks

For Sergey, it would have to be McDLT. :)

they are using hyperledger for dlt. Chainlink is for uploading data from existing api (iso20022) into dlt (hyperledger). sry nolinkers

holy shit. how could this not be LINK

By being something else

>chain link is to swift as BSD is to apple.

Swift is developing their own oracle, retard. LINK is the network, that transmits the data between the oracles.

Holy fuck, you're one braindead faggot.

it maks so much sense. He needed bitcoin to create an organic competitive community that he could use to launch chainlink on. The blockchain developmental community crowd sourced a massive global infrastructure that he needed and he didn't have to spend a single dollar to do it. He has probably leveraged himself quite well if this is true, enough to get himself access and virtual anonymity within the ranks of the financial and fintech elite. Think about one man and a small group of devs executing this mutli decade plan on the global scale and remaining unknown just long enough for the kill shot. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube as they say. To find this board utilizing meme majik that just got DJT elected in an apparent move to destroy the global cabal, also memeing this coin successfully and being able to stand under the belly of the beast with buckets as sergeys blade slices it open. Its the price singularity, its the actual singularity, and its the dawning of a new age of information, interaction, and value. It was never about bitcoin, it was always about chainlink. Hes taking over the world lads, and we're helping. Witness 1 DJT Witness 2 Sergey Nazarov Apocalypse Nao!!

kys

not until I get bored of uploading my extended consciousness into avatars on different planets across the cosmos for hundreds of years utilizing tech pioneered by chainlink that allows us to colonize space. Only then will I delet myself.