Daily reminder to learn a new language

Daily reminder to learn a new language

Tutti i giorni finché ti piace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rF2BK9EuJso
youtube.com/watch?v=nOB25eYi_6g
youtube.com/watch?v=JgS16Ipnr2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do I do if I'm trying but very shitty at it?
Reading it I just individually translate every word into English in my head, and hearing it I miss 90% of what's being said unless it goes one word at a time. Am I too stupid to be multilingual?

how long have you been "trying"

best way to learn italian on my own?

Literature, music, etc
I know 3 languages, Italian (my mother language), english and portughese (don't ask why)
So i think i can give you some tips
Be focalized on the language, listen to music, read books, but do your best with the internet and the dictionares to understand what you're actually listening/reading
And have EVERY SINGLE thing that you use daily (computer, cellphone, etc) in the language that you want to learn
And another thingy not exactly necessary but very usefull, it's to try to write an short story (or just anything) in the language that you want to learn, on a daily basis
My next step it's to learn french, wish me luck!
Have a good day

Spent three years on Spanish in high school, but my teachers were shit, which might have been part of it. I was able to get an a in all of the classes without actually learning even a bit of Spanish because they made them a joke. Now I'm at uni and I'm planning to give French a shot starting next semester, but I don't know if it'll go any better.

Thanks. Would you also be kind enough to tell me the best italian publishers?

>Portuguese
Can you rec some bossa nova that isn't Jobim or joao?

>I don't know if it'll go any better
that's the spirit

Anyone know a good textbook for Spanish and Italian?

"You already know Italian"

If it doesn't work out, remember it's the teacher's fault.

not him, here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=rF2BK9EuJso

youtube.com/watch?v=nOB25eYi_6g

youtube.com/watch?v=JgS16Ipnr2E

я изyчaю pyccкий язик.
I started a beginner's course to learn the grammar.
I started duolingo to get comfortable with the language.
I bought the shortened and simplified version of C&P and Anna Karenina to be able to get into reading real books later.
Am I on the right track?

Did you miss what I wrote? I got a high A in every Spanish class I took, but the classes themselves were designed for retards to pass, so I did that without actually learning how to speak the language. I tried to talk to my teachers about ways to learn better, and they didn't give a shit because I wasn't failing.

Thanks for it's agreeing that it's the teacher's fault.

Me too user I want to learn French, I currently know Italia (mothertongue) and english (duh!), but I am not sure if I am ever making progress or the routine to follow.

Most of all, I commend your efforts if you learned italian without being mothertongue, also that will help you with French.

You can't blame your teachers for not being able to learn something. Teachers are helpful for assisting you in the learning process but ultimately it's up to you if you really want to learn something.

German learners, is it normal for the sentences to feel awkward to read? There's just so much to keep in mind until I get to the next verb and that's the crucial part

>My next step it's to learn french
you might want to finish learning English first

Boccaccio, Dante are some classics
But any book in italian, even the translated ones, are fine