PoWHcoin get in FAGS

powhcoin.pixelfucker.org

We're starting to get whales in, had a 10 ETH transaction yesterday and transactions keep pouring in. It just made #7 on DAppradar despite just coming out, and is still rising. It's not too late to get in - the main token page is still not completed fully. Get in before you miss on easy money.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethphoenix.io/stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice bought 100k

EthPhoenix has a more robust economy, a futures market, and is 100% Doomguy approved.

EthPhoenix.io

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

The same futures are coming to powh3d. Also more robust economy? How do you even measure that. There's more volume in powh3d, which objectively makes it a more viable economy.

The futures is crazy!

Www.pyrmex.com

Can you send EthPhoenix tokens to other wallets? NO.

RIP NYU

gonna need source on that

how much PoWH for him?

>theres more volume in powh
>more volume
>more

Can you prove that? Because Ethphoenix has had 2472 eth come in AND out. Why dont you look at the stats page, faggot?

ethphoenix.io/stats.html

You take a 10% fee on transfers. So picture this.

Someone makes a game using P3D tokens. You buy P3D Tokens, 10% goes to divs.
You send P3D to Game, 10% goes to divs.
You win, Withdraw Tokens, 10% goes to divs.
Then sell for ETH, 10% goes to divs.

You lost almost half your money just playing they fucking games.

Good luck designing a possible game that can reward winners enough to make up for those fees, while getting enough players to pay them just to try and win.

The 10% transfer fee was a mistake.

EthPhoenix still has more overall volume - P3D has just had more in the several day window in which it was launched, which isn't surprising or indicative of a viable economy.

BRAPposters are literally the worst. And yet I laugh everytiem. ‘Tis wizardry

PoWH3D is the only thing that matters in this bear market.

Hail to the true king

What if I told you this 'referral link' gave 30% of all of your dividends, forever, to the person that posted it?

Not the best system in the world imo.

look at your own graph you have 2700 total volume. and like less than 10 ETH a day for the past week. we're up to hundreds total and it's been not even 3 days

that's what keeps it going, IMO it should expire after a few days but the reward for shilling is what gets people to shill and keeps it going up

"ethpy still had more volume"
not for long faggot

I know, but new people should have gotten something. Bit of a poisoned chalice you guys have created for yourselves - and hey it might even work for a while.

Just don't want Veeky Forumsnessmen getting fucked over.

Right, but EthPhoenix also has a reward for shilling (divs) and you don't have to pay 30% of your divs to some faggot

look at the graph harder, we went over 400eth in the first hour you fucking retard. Please stop posting, your making powh look bad.

be a real man
>pic related

False. It only gives 30% of the dividends generated by your purchase. All subsequent sells, transfers and reinvents are processed as normal. The referral doesn't get fucked over.

I should use your referral link, land on a page that hides the fact that you are scamming me out of 30% of my dividends, now and forever?

Crawl back under that rock, ya ponzi scum

Ouch!

You might want to go take another look at the contract code. Yall fucked up.

30%. For Ever.

Fuck that's a scummy move - even for someone running a ponzi scheme

Your reading comprehension is laughable. Only 30% of dividends that is generated by the initial purchase is transferred to the referrer. The dividends earned by the referral are his to keep a 100%. Weak fud. Read the code

Much thinking.