So right now Denny's has a deal that if you don't like their pancakes they are free of charge

So right now Denny's has a deal that if you don't like their pancakes they are free of charge

How do places do this? How does everybody not just lie to get free pancakes? A free meal is one of the most valuable things to humans.

> A free meal is one of the most valuable things to humans

For menmy integrity is more important, than walking out without paying for an order of pancakes, and I dont feel like wearing out my welcome to places I like to eat at.

Because most people aren't shameless niggers.

Doubt people just order pancakes and nothing else, you'll get a coffee or something you'll still have to pay for

If someone a bit shady came in and ordered just pancakes you might use some managerial discretion to not serve them

It is interesting though that an in person place where you pay AFTER receiving service would do this. Normally places who have money back guarantees do so with the idea that most people are too lazy to actually follow through with it

sweet, honest menmy.

its really hard to fuck up pancakes
like really hard to say you want to send them back

really feel like going for a Grand Slam right now

I work at Denny's, the rule is you can't have eaten more than 1 of them to be allowed a refund. So yeah, a truly shameless nigger could eat a single pancake and get his money back, but nobody does that.

Same with most pizza places that offer a refund if you don't like it, it usually says in the fine print you can't eat more than 1 or 2 slices to get it.

>How does everybody not just lie to get free pancakes?

This may well surprise you user, but most people don't like lying.

pizza places are so easy to jew
>wait an hour for two pizzas to arrive
>dude is so beyond fucked up he doesn't even realize what's going on, hands away pizza, drives away
>wtf I ordered a large
>call them up, cute sounding girl on the line, use my "giving a dog a command" voice (literally unnecessary, I'm just an asshole)
>get another pizza 30 minutes later
>it's the same size
Haaaah

The new pancakes are fucking great. I ate 5 and was still hungry

This must be hell for the employees at a shit hole like denny's. imagine all the cheap welfare fat fucks that are going to exploit this. I bet a server from there would have great stories to tell.

It's hard to argue you didn't like them if you are willing to finish them.

The basically won't charge you if you send them back. Marketing got you.

And most places would rather you not eat something you don't like and will replace it if asked.

Someone look up that video of the retard asking for a free drink at starbucks because he "didn't like" his first one. If you don't understand how deals like this work after watching that, you might be diagnosably autistic.

Because not everyone is a massive cunt

Are the new pancakes actually good?

>How does everybody not just lie to get free pancakes?

Most people are not lying pieces of shit. At least not that bold of ones.

>work a well-paying profession
>have to stoop to lying for a free meal

Why don't I just quit my job and go beg on the street? Have some fucking dignity.

I worked as a driver for a few months and assholes like you made me lose faith in humanity.

I've had them. They're pretty good, but it's difficult to have a bad pancake at a restaurant

They taste the same as the old ones, but they're fluffier. I liked the old ones too so yes, they're better

the last time i was at a denny's the waiter took our order, then he put on his coat, and left for the day. he didn't put the order in or anything. it was one of the oddest experiences i've had in a restaurant.

>paying
>dignity
>enjoy Denny's
pick one

he ordered a large dude. he's being jewed and scammed if he doesn't get a large.

the restaurants in the hood will deeply regret this