Are shrooms and lsd dare i say /ourdrugs/?

Are shrooms and lsd dare i say /ourdrugs/?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/where-drug-money-goes-2016-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

man i wanna try shrooms so bad

might buy some from dreammarket rn

they are fun, only do shrooms if you are in a good place metally tho. LSD do whenever

Some kinds of shrooms might be legal in your country dreammarket is maybe not even needed

shrooms >>> lsd. love me some golden teachers.

i would say the opposite
LSD i feel like my brain turned into water, everything gets a very ephemeral quality to it

shrooms feel like the anchor me, there's a sense of realness to eveything, which can make the bad experiences more intense but also can make them more healing

look into 4aco dmt. unscheduled in the US and can be easily located for purchase online in the rc market.
Its a novel psychedelic that is considered a pro drug of psilocybn. Effects are almost identical and Its comes in sulfate form for easy ingestion as opposed to gross dirty shit pajeet teir fungus

drugs are for degenerate losers. kys

Fuck no once you trip on LSD you know to much

i'm britfag

but i'll look into it, danke

what are you faggots forgetting about ketamine?

Tried lsd once, only difference was that i hallucinated. I think the same way when im sober to.

guess youre shit out of luck. britbongs blanket banned rcs a couple years ago.

Adderal and cocaine you fucking idiot.

Drugs? What are you like from the 70s?

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance

yeh i remember when my beloved Mephedrone was banned

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Implying we trade and fud sober
Look around you

BIZNIZ
businessinsider.com/where-drug-money-goes-2016-3

Shrooms are from the heavens
Keep eating until you are allowed to visit vishnu and Buddha, they are friends, buddha is hilarious, always joking, vishnu is the most powerful, he is fair and forgiving but dont piss him off

I love psychedelics, but they make me want to sell my meme coins, they're making me a lot of money, but it's getting nerve wrecking lately. 2c-x are pretty nice too, LSD is probably my favorite though, might try prepare one of those mescaline containing cacti sometime soon, haven't tried mescaline yet.

SMUSH ROOM TEACH ROE GROGAN ALL ABOUT SKYFIELD
FIRE IN SKY NOT ONLY FIRE, BUT GRAIN OF SAND ON BEACH OF SKYFIELD
ONE OF MANY FIRE