ODN holders: wtf are we doing. Is anything gonna save us. Someone please just give me some good news. Anything

ODN holders: wtf are we doing. Is anything gonna save us. Someone please just give me some good news. Anything.

penis

I will give you best advice

sell this shitcoin asap

Been sitting on 4 masternodes for months, I'm either gonna make it or I'm going down with the ship

you should have sold on early January pump

now your just cute bagholder of shitcoin for life

gladly i came out with a minor loss. bought 14k in early dez. for ~0.5$ sold 4k a few weeks ago and 10k yesterday. no app in playstore, rewriting the windows app etc drags it down. sad. would be nice if they would have become the weedapp/coin

Trust me I know, my portfolio was over 100k then and now it's back to 4 figs as of today

ODN is my heaviest bag, hadn't checked the price in 3 weeks because I was scared.. just checked it because of this thread, my heart is now 3 inches lower

Fuck me I'm not going to check again until May at the very least.

I should've got out at 50 cents
Fuck man this hurts

if they throw their app in the playstore and continue bugfixing, add a hemp-leaf section and medic-market in the app/glass then maybe 10x. But i doubt it that the will do it.

We'll make it someday, I'm still wishing I got out at 2.75 instead of riding it down 90%

im holding because blackstone

he has a company in germany bayern which he is ceo of, visual crypt

he has taked 2 of his devs to work on the messanger

he left the obsidian company but will work on obsidian, he called it an open source blockchain

itskind of his baby, he started it and gave 5/6 of the coins to the english company to hold an ico

i can post screens of what he said

there will beasically be 2 companies working on obsidian one english one german

the messanger belongs to the visual crypt company, which black is ceo of

this is the reason i keeep my coins

i can wait and dont need fast money

that said, the funding team has a shittcoin of ODN, like millions and the english company has like 50% or some insane amount, if they dump we will go to 1 sat but i believe we come back

i can afford to lose everything i invested too so im good

someone should tell the company to burn their ODN

black actually said he wanted to suggest it, but who the fuck knows what they will do

doubt they will

perhaps if a lot of people write emails

but I really consider to move back in when some 3figures sats is on the screen and I made some nice gainz

Fuck, this piece of shit is going to zero

nah, about 500sat

Are the devs really dumping staking rewards? It would explain a lot

at 500 sats I'm buying

checked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope you didn't invest too much in this. Just consider it a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg term hold and forget about it. It either goes to 0 or you come back with a nice gain.

You are literally an ICO investor if you buy now :^)