You arrive at the restaurant and you're shown to one of the shittiest and most uncomfortable tables in the room and...

you arrive at the restaurant and you're shown to one of the shittiest and most uncomfortable tables in the room and there are better tables unoccupied
do you:
>ask to sit at the better table instead like a child running for the window seat on the train
or
>accept your fate like some emasculated cuck

make your choice Veeky Forums

They don't ever show me to my seat at McDonald's :(
Just as well the food is good mood food!

this happens all the time as a solo diner

ill sit where ever i want, ive sat down at a 4 person table because there were only 3 people there and it was near the AC

now this is autism

Nice try but she has a bigger penis than mine.

not that guy but sitting at a four person table is nothing bad at all.

I would be like "oh hey! can i sit at that one?" as she was showing me to the crap seat.

They'll say yes, and it's fine and normal.

As a kitchen worker I always opt to sit near a kitchen at a restaurant, because its closer to the food so my shit wont be sitting under the heat lamp for a minute since any good server knows to pick up the closest tables just so they can say they ran a lot of food that night to get some street cred with the chef, and because if its a fun kitchen you get to hear some sick bantz from the cooks.

So I guess emasculated cuck is my answer

One time I asked to get moved because we got sat next to some guy and his obese friend that I can only describe as Alex Jones on his sixth coffee. He was just so fucking woke that he was loudly rambling and banging the table about everything from 9/11 to government conspiracies to religious conspiracies to mass medication for 15 minutes with no pauses while his friend just sat there quietly and listened

I wear my gun in plain sight and sit/take anything I want.

>dinner is melon without rind

I have a disabled mother I take care of so I get any seat out of disabled sympathy

Ask if I can sit over there or if they just don't respond I move myself.

>get seated in a booth just around corner from front door
>it's winter time and I'm sitting at my table wearing a t shirt shivering and freezing my ass off as the draft blows in with people coming and going

I asked to be moved and I was. If the waitress said no I would have bitched at the manager and not have paid a tip

I was trying to think of a time when I went into a restaurant alone and I wasn't able to. I'd probably just sit where they led to me to because they probably have a reason to like divvying up customers for each waitress.

I guess I just cook food instead of eating out alone.

Pretty shit thread.

>would it be possible to get a booth/table by the window?

They'll either say no problem or that those tables are reserved. Nothing wrong with asking.

>I'm a mother-Cucker

>you arrive at the restaurant and you're shown to one of the shittiest and most uncomfortable tables in the room and there are better tables unoccupied
>do you:
>>ask to sit at the better table instead like a child running for the window seat on the train
I make my preference known, and then I leave if I don't get my way, if it is actually a slight.

I don't like:
the back of my chair bumped by waitstaff coming and out out of a door or hallway
my back to the room, kind of a police thing to not be able to see who enters a restaurant or other dangers
loud noise that might impede my comfortable conversation, whether it be nearing a large party, a family with already unruly children doing laps around the restaurant, or being close to the kitchen or a busing station (if loud). I have a hearing loss and I don't need the background noise.
I do like:
a view, and if I'm somewhere that is waterfront or with a view, or sunset, or 900% better outside tables, and that is the sole reason I am there, I'll be getting it.
If I want great service for some reason, I might just request the most senior server.

I think you missed the part where he said there were 3 people sitting there

They are forcing you to eat at shitty tables in Croatia a lot.Believe me because i know.If the waiter thinks you will not spend enough they will do that all the time.They also are putting "reserved" sign when it actually isn't reserved so they can manipulate you more.And they except a generous tip after that?LOL

>They are forcing you to eat at shitty tables in Croatia a lot.Believe me because i know.
I wonder if you smell, dress poorly, or simply look like trouble. If a backpacker, I wonder if you would act the same way towards nonlocals in your own town. I wouldn't dare leave my house at home without a shower, hair done, respectable clothing I was dining out anywhere that wasn't fast food or a drive through. Any sit down restaurant reserves the right to make a place pleasant for all their patrons, and subtle unwelcomeness can be because you don't fit the crowd that dines there, especially in the evenings when day workers and such aren't dining for lunch. You know men used to have to wear a jacket in most restaurants.

If it was foreigner judgement, I can tell you that from a Miami perspective, absolutely bad tippers are avoided. Canadians, and some europeans are known to stiff waitstaff with their ideaologies against tipping, even when expected. It's just opposite to local culture, that's all.

At some restaurants different waiters have designated sections of tables. I know this applies to IHOP franchises.

Hey, look everyone, John Wayne rose from the dead to come browse Veeky Forums!

I've actually heard that the waiters are total assholes all the time in slavic countries. Basically it's a completely backwards system where you, the customer, have to be really nice to all the staff and they can just shit all over you if they want.

No idea if it's still true or if it ever was.

Most restaurants assign sections to servers. That's one reason why you might get seated at a certain table and wonder why. Hostesses are supposed to divvy out tables evenly, unless a server doesn't want to take your table for some reason.

Well I don't know about the slavic countries, but as an austrian I can tell you that whenever you visit a restaurant in austria, you are considered to be a guest in a foreign house.

In some implicit way you always have to ask for the permission to enter or stay. The upside on this is that you can become quite friendsy with the staff and the owner, because you will not be treated like a source for income, but rather as their guest.