All Chink Coins Are Scams

Has anyone just come to the conclusion over the past few weeks that all chink coins are scams?

NEO: Chink scam. Copy of Ethereum, which was created by a white man. Does not do anything useful, smart contracts are expensive as shit to deploy compared to ethereum.

TRON: A fucking chink scam. Enough said.

VeChain: This one speaks for itself. No whitepaper. Working product is a $500 NFC sticker printer. Sunny Lu meets with high level people for photo ops. VeChain team seen in local BMW dealership lobby taking pics. Wine bottle stickers.

OMG: Another shitty fucking chink scam with no working product. Just promises.

ICON: What the fuck even is this shit? Putting everything on the blockchain? Chink fucking scam, enough said.

Binance: I'll give the chinks this one, they've created a pretty good exchange here.

Walton: Another chink fucking scam. What does it even do? Where are the wallets? Or are we looking at just another chink ERC20 token scam (like vechain). Can chinks do anything themselves? At least put your shitty token on the NEO blockchain, if it was worth a shit (hint: it's not).

Not to mention all the other obvious scams perpetrated by chinks: ITC, HPB, DBC, etc, etc, etc...

Chinks are the same they've always been. Scammers that have only moved forward by copying the ways of Whites. And they can't even do that correctly.

And before you say shit, Satoshi was a white man. Look it up.

Chinks have never, and will never do anything innovative or productive. Want to make money in this space? Invest in white power: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Nano, maybe even IOTA if you're feeling lucky. At least you know you're not getting scammed.

Other urls found in this thread:

gxn.io/files/hpb_white_paper_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CP chain: a sick joke

INT: muh partnerships

NEO and VEN are actually good

What about the rest, it's true, though

If NEO was actually good, then please explain why chinks themselves choose to keep putting their scam coins tokens on Ethereum rather than their shit copy of it.

add ETP (Metaverse) to the chink scam list. never buying another chink gook or nip coin again

List updated. Thanks.

why is HPB a scam?

I unironically believe this now, the chains of plebbit have been removed and I am leaving the cave for good

How stupid can you be? Take a look at this whitepaper and tell me it isn't a scam. This is why Veeky Forums will always be poor. They let chinks fleece them over and over without ever putting in an ounce of their own research.

gxn.io/files/hpb_white_paper_en.pdf

This so called "roadmap" is fucking embarrassing. Who would ever fall for this? I'm assuming whites just assume that because chinks can't speak english well, they know what they are talking about.

Hint hint: that's not why you can't understand anything they write. It's because they are actually scamming you for everything you've got.

Someone was too racist to invest in profitable chink coins. He blames his failure to invest on niggers. If the niggers weren't so badly behaved, he could have easily lost his virginity to the negress; the only woman who would let a 27 year old /pol/tard touch her fupa

>Satoshi was a white man. Look it up.

>Secret Satoshi found by white supremacist.

op said what we are all thinking

Hahaha. You're completely wrong about that. As much as I hate chinks and their scam coins, I've made plenty of money off of ITC (during the pump), Walton chain (went all in at 30, sold at 37 a few minutes later), Vechain (sold at $8), and HPB.

Just because I made money off of other peoples' ignorance, doesn't mean these coins aren't scams.

Keep your ad hominem attacks to yourself by the way, chink. Just because your people have small dicks and squinty eyes doesn't mean you have to get mad at me.

add INT to the list

Thanks. It had to be said, it seems like everyone has realized it now subconsciously, but no one just came out and said it. Chinks must be overflowing this board with shills.

Added.

i saw a comment in reddit from some Chinese guy who said he helped out with a lot of the whitepapers for these so-called "blockchain" companies, and he said if only people know the lies and misrepresentations in these whitepapers.

any of you ran into this particular comment in reddit? I forgot where I ran across it in reddit

Is NANO a chink coin?

Learned long ago a valuable lesson, only invest in things that are founded in a language you can read and talk. I'm sticking to that (I only missed ants because of this).

Found the resident chinaman

Absolutely not, NANO is a white man's creation. It's a solid investment.

what's wrong with the whitepaper?

If you can look at that whitepaper and not see any immediate and glaring issues with it, you're hopeless. The chinks will fleece and scam you until you die.

ok, give me one

-The incoherent roadmap
-The double spaced, childish looking font and writing
-Absolutely no code or proof-of-concept provided, just shitty infographics and and shallow explanations for things

Just to name a few.

>Nano, maybe even IOTA
>literal scam coin and smart refugee villages
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER
WHITE POWER

that's not a whitepaper, that's a roadmap
>double spaced, must be a scam

Doesn't refute the point that whites invented Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monero, the three best and most useful coins out there, and the ones that will probably change the world.

Kill yourself stinky chinky.

based thread

the only chink coin I hold right now is ICX because I truly believe even though it's a scam they will be able to convince koreans to mass buy

if you're still in any china coins, though, you're probably going to get fucked sooner rather than later

never had chinkcoins and never will
was saying what op wrote since aug 2017

You forget LINK as best investments

Chinks are some great scammers. Enjoying all their tech since I was a wittle kid. My favorite is the Nintendo 64.

Pump and dumps. That's all Asian coins and Asian stocks are good for.

Don't forget asian women.

>nintendo
>chink
youre also enjoying your special helmet since you were a little kid?

I'm not going to be investing in blockchain technologies anymore. I will buy coins that are a replacement for currency, but not tokens, or any new garbage with chinks, or any verifications systems, or garbage tech. I'm sick of the chinks. I want my lambo you stupid gooks.

Smart move, that's what I have concluded as well. I'm betting on Bitcoin, Monero, and Nano.

( '▿ ' )六四天安門事件

DBC is a giant scam coin. So much for being vested by NEO devs.

>implying you would pump anything but hand lotion and your tiny wiener

Who cares, they're the same shit you retarded hentai-jerking weeb

Any crypto that has no usecase for its tokens is worthless by default. Can't wait to see all the shitcoins bleed out and die this year.

Actually wtf is with all of these Asian coins getting shilled on this board like crazy yet none of them ever taking off? Why can't coins with working products or whitepapers written in fluent English with code be poosted here.

I beg all of you, take 10 minutes of your time to read this. After that you will never want to buy anything from China.

>the same shit
first, you must be clearly a burger
second, your the nintendo boy not me
if i were an asian, i would be really embarrassed by your stupidity now

thats the reason the sentiment will switch to eu and us based companies
fewer chances of outright scams to due legal repercussions
sell wtc shit and buy ary and amb

I'm not the same guy, check the IDs, but I don't really care if you believe me or not. Anyways, if you were Asian, I wouldn't care about your opinion either.

dude its all a scam except for bitcoin and etherem (95% of eth tokens are a scam though)

I remember when dbc was being stilled on this board. At the top of the pump people on this board told me to buy in so I visited their website and that's when I realized it was a scam. Greeted in broken English and a cheaply made unimpressive video describing the tech so broadly I couldn't see a real world use case or even half understand why anyone would even buy that.

OP - the past few weeks?? I have never bought into any of these scams - chinks are total gamblers and drawn to crypto like flies to shit. Even the state of BTC is due to greedy fucking chinese

aryan here
we like the japanese
they don't scam
otherwise sepuku

lol who tf cares, i still make bank with all these shitcoins especially with NEO and OMG
getting so salty about who makes this ponzis is retarded
if you can't flip shitcoins that's only your problem, enjoy the bags

Finally someone says it like it is.

There is one Chinese project that i’d Like to single out as the exception that proves the rule and that is QTUM. It’s the only legitimate project coming out of China. Everything else is a fucking commie scam

here here

I only invest in american companies and even then its probably a scam.

>Using virgin as an insult
Pic related

no, sorry

Money is a scam btw

Hahaha yep. 6 years studying Chinese language. Not a single Chinese friend. All my friends there were japs or burgers. Everything in that post is true. You can’t even make friends with them because they just see you as an opportunity or try to scam you in some way.