Buying a house

The only time you should purchase a home is during a housing crash, otherwise it's perfectly fine to rent or live with your parents. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0yX9faofCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>live with your parents

>Not telling people it’s YOUR house and you’re such a kind person that you decided to let them live with you

There is no substitite for owning (not mortgaged) your own home.

>Not being in the military
>Not getting a zero down VA loan at 2.75%
>Not getting BAH to pay your mortgage
>Not renting out the house to pay the mortgage and associated costs when you PCS out to your next duty station
>Not chaining this into a small fortune over time

By all means though OP, keep renting.

OP here. I’m waiting for the next crash so I can buy a duplex in California. Live in one half while the other half pays for itself and then some

"owning your home"
your yearly ground rent to the government I mean property taxes are practically as much as rent. It only makes sense if you have kids or live in an area with a strong enough commercial tax base to not rape you into paying rent to the town or city

I'm allowed to build up to a 4plex and an office with a zero down VA loan if I want to. The military is cool as shit.

>being a liar
>thinking you'd be able to fool a woman with this

how's it feel to be a cuckold connoisseur

there's a limit. It's 0% down for under 800k, after that you have to pay the difference. Also, it has to be your primary residence. You can move, but I'm not sure about the rules on moving/pcs

This post is a reminder than you can own your land and not have to pay taxes as long as you find the original ownership paper and payoff the assigned federal debt on the property.

can you elaborate on that and provide links

WTF man, show me a single country where property taxes match rents even slightly.

We got ta fin' the DEED, Jethro

I highly doubt that's possible unless you're descended from one of the original colonialfags in the northeast and the house has been passed down 10 generations

>risking your life for israel
>proud of being nig tier welfare queen

Start by googling “how to get Allodial title” and go down the rabbit hole.

soldiers were welfaring long before niggers

Since you asked for a link:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0yX9faofCQ

Property taxes? Maybe you should own property in a slightly less shit country.

kek only r9k lives >25 with their parents

Property taxes are a scam though. Pretty much keeps property owners in the rat race perpetually

good point

It's complicated. The 800k limit varies from place to place, if you're stationed in Hawaii it's much higher than if you're stationed in Mississippi for instance.

It only has to be your primary residence for six months iirc, and you can rent it out.

>welfare queen

This is blood money nigga, and I'm not squeamish about taking blood money.