Stealing Food

How many cu/ck/s steal food?

Post what you've stole and how you steal it.

I've been interested in doing it, but I have too much to lose if I get caught.

ITT: Niggers

I was at a mcdonalds drive through at like 3 am in the morning a couple days ago completely shitfaced. they took like 10 minutes to make my food, the lady handed it to me without taking my money first then closed the window so I just left.

I dont steal food but I like to steal small things. Earrings, stickers, nintendo videogames, some candy, books or notebooks from my school, cellphones, wallets. The thing is you need to know when to do it. In example:

>Be me in the cinema with my gf at the candyshop
>Was paying a 20$ combo when lights of the cinema go out for a few seconds
>Open my gf's purse and grab 2 handfull of sour gummy worms and put it in there
>Lights come back, and gf is laughing

The things is you need to act normal and confident or you will fuck it up

Got caught stealing like 4€ worth of food at Aldi, stressed me the fuck out. Haven't stolen anything since then.

I pocket a little something every time I go grocery shopping. A small expensive piece of cheese, a chocolate bar, stuff like that.

Not often, but when a beer is sold at a 300%+ markup in bars, I just assume it's that expensive because I also bought the glassware.

I went into walgeens to get some kt tape and to use the atm. while i was walking through the isle i noticed 4 hipster college aged guys shoplifting these big bags of bulk candy and pocketing warm redbulls. thought it was weird that they were in there stealing stuff like little kids but what ever ive seen stupider stuff..
I paid for my shit and walked out to my car. my buddy was sitting in the car telling me to hurry up we need to leave for some reason, then i see the guys run out and get into their car and haul ass out of the parking lot.
I start the car and as were driving out my buddy pulls out a iphone says he stole it from the car next to us, I say negger wtf? "those guys were in there stealing candy" and at that moment the phone rings. my buddy answers the phone, I hear some blah blah and then he says he's the security guard at walgreens and that this phone is evidence in a crime. he tells the guy that if this is his phone then he needs to bring back the candy they stole and he can have the phone back and walgreens wont press charges..the guy on the phone goes apeshit you could hear him screaming at the other guys and he says he is sorry and he's coming back right now

posted most of his info and pics on /b/ for teh lulz and they ruined his facebook page in minutes. poor guy will probably never get laid in college after what /b/ did to him.

every time I tell this story I laugh, imagining him walking into walgreens with all that candy and redbull and asking for his phone back...

myself op....I dont take nothin' from nobody. not even food.

>Got caught stealing like 4€ worth of food at Aldi
how did you think they wouldn't see you leave with a whole shopping cart?

I hope this is true

I once stole cinnamon sticks and bay leaves from the store because they were like 7 bucks apiece for a jar and I just needed a little bit

Not really stealing, there are some orchards around here that nobody cares for, i collect a shit ton of apples, cherries etc. There.

I also walk around town and steal walnuts from trees like a gipsy.

Took an apple from someone's tree

I've done this too, it was delicious.

Big kek

For Americans: Aldi is a ultra-discount store in germany

Worst grocery store I've ever shopped in. All their products are just disgraceful.

We have Aldi in America, Hans.

No wonder they found a market in murrica.

Dein erster tag, neufreund?

Rather new to ck.
I take it Aldi is well known around here.

If its something that i want to try and im not so sure ill like it then yeah i might consider just swiping it so i dont have a monetary commitment in case i dont like it