I present you the shittiest exchange. Everyone who uses this is a fucking idiot. Once your withdrawal gets stuck...

I present you the shittiest exchange. Everyone who uses this is a fucking idiot. Once your withdrawal gets stuck, you can kiss your money goodbye forever. No costumer support whatsoever. How the fuck is this still running and legal?

Waiting from August here lol

Experience suggest this to be true. Trips confirms.

Let me guess you're trying to send BTC

fuck no i have a SC withdrawal stuck since july 2017

It’s always fine for me. Never had issues. Also it’s pretty much the only exchange that isn’t riddled with chink scams.

Enjoy your chink exit scam exchange. Comfy here.

They just got bought by the feds. Expect an adjustment period while the Americburgers try to figure out how to run an exchange.

>do 50 withdrawals all fine
>51 st get stuck
>lost your money forever

how can you defend this?

Any other autists excited about the AI apocalypse? I feel like we're closer to them than most.

Post transaction

RIP money

Going to be the best exchange by end of year and probably only exchange by 2020.

Probably the shitty sc software

Yeah, ok, but does that mean they should just never reply and the funds be lost forever?

>based dgb

Honestly KuCoin is 5x as good

>Also it’s pretty much the only exchange that isn’t riddled with chink scams.
Nigger, a Chinese exchange that I'm using responds to my tickets within 24 hours. Whenever I had issue with deposits/withdrawals, they resolved them as soon as they woke up, and a chink always told me in his broken English that the ticked was passed to the engineer.

With Poloshit, I've been waiting for HALF A YEAR for them to fix one damn stuck withdrawal that was never broadcast on the blockchain, yet all they do is closing duplicate tickets instead of actually working.

The only exchange that is currently worse than Poloniex is CoinsMarkets, and only because it's inaccessible at all.

Well circle is buying them out thankfully

That blows. I got my sc stuck a while back too, but they cleared it up in a week.

Poloshit is actually run by such greedy people that they refused to close new registrations during the recent crypto boom (so that fee shekels continue to trickle in). As a result, all the nucoiners whose deposits/withdrawal get stuck because of Polo's glitchy engine rush to bombard them with tickets, and since the tickets are processed in a chaotic manner (instead of first in, last out) you, who submitted a ticket much earlier, have to wait pretty much forever

Poloniex is so 1 year ago. Lot of new and way better exchanges have popped up since then. Anyone using this past August of last year is an idiot.

>Costumer

I Love poloniex. Expecially their lending program is helpful.

No, a new American exchange with extremely great features is currently in development and will launch later this year.

this, sia is the problem. sia devs don't give a fuck