Why did General Tso like his chicken recipe so much?

Why did General Tso like his chicken recipe so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

General Tso's chicken? what is he scared or sumpin? tss

lel

He didn't because he didn't even fucking exist it's a goddamn myth to sell more shitty msg filled chicken to fat stupid amercians like you.

>i'm 3rd generation chinese-american: the post.

Are there Chinese restaurants in Flyover states? And I don't mean Pandaria Express shit level food

Naw man he was real but had nothing to do with chickens when he lived. They just named a dish after him for lord knows why.

you ever see that video of actual chinese people eating panda express? the liked it.

they also had some 20ish chinese-americans that talked shit about it being disgusting and not authintic. the actual chinese people disagreed.

So autists hated it and Chinks loved it. so..what would be the verdict?

yeah panda express isn't great, but I still crave it when im hung over or really hungry. for fast food its pretty good.

it is real authentic chinese food that chinese people would enjoy.

dated a chinese girl for a while and she LOVED fast food, like McDonalds and Jack in the Box. kinda grossed me out to be honest

> actual chinese people disagreed.
About what?

About them liking it? Sure, I can see that.

About it being inauthentic? I seriously doubt that. Any fucktard can tell it's not authentic.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me if a dish is authentic or not. I don't care as long as it tastes good. But calling PE authentic is clearly wrong.

they said it was like they eat in china.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo59LlkTDe4

I don't doubt that one bit, lots of street food vendors are great but at the level of fast food frying.

Shut up, Chip.

i literally live in china

you can go into any restaurant and order the same pork/chicken/beef sugar-sauce-on-gibs you get in american chinese restaurants

i don't think authentic means anything anymore

FAWK YOU CAWKSUCKA THAT WAS A GOOD ONE

I can't be arsed to watch the video right now, but clearly something is being lost in translation (metaphorically or otherwise). Many of the ingredients PE uses are unheard of in traditional Chinese cuisine.

Don't forget that "like they eat in china" is not the same thing as *traditional* Chinese food. Modern/current foods =/= traditional. For example, Things like Doner Kebab, pizza, and curry are popular all over Germany, but none are traditional German.

Again, that doesn't say anything about whether or not the dish is "good".

post feet

we have fast food in china too. PE is pretty much fast food Chinese.

what most people would call "authentic" is homemade shit.

your kind is the fucking worst

whatever it is you're after, it's not a thing anywhere. people eat the same kinda stuff here as everywhere else.

what are you looking for? chicken feet? mooncakes and hotpot are traditional chinese, but they're probably not exotic enough for you

do you identify with hard tack and feel it is authentic?

Oh Christ, NO!

Why is chicken always so militant?

>General Tso
>Colonel Sanders
>Popeye's

I posted not So I just asked for feet.

Because chickens are some ornery fucking birds.

What came first Foghorn or the Colonel?

i know, your fetish for male, american feet is not actually 'the fucking worst' in this thread

you do you

Foghorn Leghorn first appeared in cartoon form in 1946.
Colonel Sanders (of KFC fame) was born in 1890.
If you have problems working this basic math problem out then ask your healthcare professional. He/She will be used to communicating with you using signs, colors and
drawings as well as words of two syllables or less.

But the first franchise wasn't opened until 1952, and I believe he wasn't the popular colonel figure until the 70's.

But that's not what the original question was asking.

That fucking chink in the middle in so annoying. "THIS ISN'T REAL CHINESE FOOD", "NOT REAL CHINESE FOOD", "LEL NOT AUTHENTIC SMELLS LIKE SHIT I CAN'T PRETEND TO LIKE THIS ON CAMERA". For fucks sake he's trying so hard.