How do i stop my brownies from tasting like shit?

How do i stop my brownies from tasting like shit?

Use chocolate instead of feces.

Stop baking your shit.

Several things user.
One cook them all the way through. This whole raw in the middle thing is retarded.
Add nuts.
Add a bit more egg.

I assume they are not supposed to taste like shit. Could you inform us your work of process?

H...how do you fuck up brownies?

I mean, the worst I've ever done was use too much oil and they came about abit glue like (was nasty eating them fresh out of the oven, but after a few days they tasted heavenly, extremely fudgy)

they're hard and dry.

The surface looks like those pictures you see on the news about drought in Africa

just dunk them in milk or coffee,

Add pot

Seems like too much heat in too long time.

I've never made brownies, and never will. what is so appetizing about flour, oil, and sugar?

that isn't what brownies are.

You dont think brownies are good because, evidently, you believe that brownies are a sweet roux.

You missed a couple ingredients there Boudreaux.

Well whats your recipe? If there is shit in it its gonna taste like shit. Cocoa powder and chocolate? Butter and lots of butter?

Chocolate is good

Vanilla extract

First off fuck this guy for cooking them all the way through. Brownies arent fucking cake.

second follow this

1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or three tablespoons of maple syrup
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda

Optional: 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips and/or nuts

Chill the dough in the fridge for 45minutes to an hour until it is firm. I cannot overstate the importance of this. The dough will be very soft and a bitch to work with if you do it right away.

Preheat the oven to 350°F.

Bake for 9-10 minutes, or just until the brownies are set. They will still be soft, place it in the freezer for one hour or so

>First off fuck this guy
;_;

Sorry, I meant it in a loving way. Everything else you said was right on, but Brownies are supposed to be gooey and you said sacrilege. I got mad.

Gooey undercooked brownies and the freezer are too good to pass up.

>Brownies are supposed to be gooey

Not everyone agrees and that is why this exists.

Worst selling product in history

I think you meant most underrated
And do you really think that which is popular is the best?

Heat your sugar/butter/cocoa in a saucepan until it's smooth and shiny (make sure you're stirring so shit doesn't separate).
Let it cool before adding the eggs and vanilla.

I went from terrible brownies to moist, chewy ones.

Hence the term "untermensch"

It's an acceptable metric to judge most things by unless you're just an insufferable contrarian

buy pic related and spend your time on something that can't be perfected by a factory

Adding more crust isn't the best way to do it.

I for one love leaving my fresh brownies out for 4-5 days, while mostly covered up. Say maybe 2 of the 4 tabs on a tupperware undone. They don't get super hard, but they do firm up alot and I love it.

God damn, say what you want about other mixes but this shit is great

>not Duncan Hines Fudgy Brownies, with two eggs, slightly undercooked, king of brownie mix.

you could try to stop shitting in the brownis

Definitely going to go with this recipie next time.

Thank you, Mr. Kot. Will do!

I just used this exact mix a couple days ago, just picked it at random from all the mixes in the grocery store and holy shit these are the best brownies I have ever had

I love when girls do this, so hot. Only they use chocolate too