Block Array

Should I sell this piece of shit before Sam buys another car for his new house and tanks the price further?

Other urls found in this thread:

bita.studio/members
youtube.com/watch?v=vitaPpRZNxk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It keeps going lower and lower below ICO... I'm worried they are going to milk it to the bottom.

Took the loss. It was only 1k USD from what I put in. I can patch that up with a little sideline fiat. I believe in the team and the project, but I know there'll be tons of stuff recovering way faster when the market picks up again. By the time I take profit, ARY will probably be around ICO price still, and I'll buy back in then.

What exactly do you believe in with ARY?
I made the mistake of FOMOing when it first got on Idex, but after doing diligence finally, IDK man. The team is sketch af.

why can't sam keep his fucking story straight about his car? it seems like a little thing but like why would you lie about that?

idk I've been in for a while but for some reason this turned me off so much. after watching them fuck up time and time again this stupid fucking lie is what got me tf out

Not really. They clear up FUD like crazy on their tg. Like that unregistered US business FUD? They posted the business license immediately. Yeah, they're greenhorn as fuck, but that has never really been a defining factor of failure for other businesses. The project is still in its infancy, and it's a little harder to exit scam in the US. Idk, I don't even hold this shit anymore, so I don't really care about shilling it or defending it anymore. I just spent months in their tg, and they're legit. Just young and new. Wouldn't equate that to sketchy.

part 2

....what? He bought his Mercedes from his mom. Where did he ever say otherwise?
>straight stole it
That's humor.
>2006 vs 2007
I mix up the years of the car my parents gave me all the time.
>gave vs bought
Semantics. She gave it to him, he didn't say for free.

>bought/sweet/2006
>given/old/mother/2007
semantics

>I don't hold this shit anymore.
Doesn't affect me at this point. I forget NEETs don't have the nuances of conversational language because they never interact with humans.

This.

Just sold at a loss. Felt good to get rid of these bags. Lesson learned, always DYOR people!

Son, your shitcoin is shit. Get over it.

HAHAHAHA

its pretty much like Jibrel (JNT) coin. At least Talal makes false promises and lies and keep people buying his stacks.

>implying it's bad to be honest and not over hyping enough everything

Tbf he did act like he was ashmed when admitting his mom gave it to him

But holy fucking shit this is all the fud you have? Im fucking laughing over here

Ill... ill just leave this here..
bita.studio/members
HQ 4 blocks away from bita
Stay very broke and gay faggots

Literally this. All that has been leaking is speculative people who duck out of these things like wildfire. I am not taking the risk of not riding a potential 3x this if it works which I think it will. There is a real use case here and that's why you have all these big wig trucker managers that could get a step ahead using something like this by getting out more by preventing a commonly occurring STIFFING of wages and thus an illegal net loss. This type of system would mean a more fair and efficient system of trucking as well and if businesses operate with this system that will form a small economy of it around this. These people are into logistics and further adoption could occur. This isn't a nest of slimeballs these people hold real positions of authority in the trucking industry and they are tech savvy enough to implement a streamlining system like this it will be a mobile phone app with no overhead for them whatsoever. Bye bye IT guy! Bye bye IT problems!
ARY specializes in deployable BTC and ETH blockchain code on mobile and SaaS platforms. no additional hosting, no overages, no mess of traditional tracking and analysis. ARY deploys are not solely tracking of the supply chain. They provide, fast, secure, scalable, proven, ELD Records in a secure and accessible format. Everything from detention payouts to supply chain logs can be integrated into their technology stack. ARY intentionally determined multiple flaws in the current supply chain management system and looks to solve them all. These include Electronic Logging Device situations where a truck arrives, but the site cannot unload their load. The trucking world is based on timing and if their truck is unable to be reloaded and sent to the next location they driver is entitled to detention payouts. Both trucking companies and owner-operators agree on this being a major issue. how about that for semantics? youtube.com/watch?v=vitaPpRZNxk&feature=youtu.be
it works

Confirmed: Telcoin + ARY partnership, announcing April 6th.

Membership involves filling out a google form - how the fuck is this exclusive? lol

>UPS
>FedEx

And every other small company that bothered to fill out the google form. You bagholders are that desperate?

“Adding Block Array to Qlink Chain as a node will increase the security and stability of the Qlink network for our users,” said Susan Zhou, Qlink COO. “We are excited to work with Block Array in the future to reinforce both missions, and create better services for our users. Qlink is building a blockchain operation system for the future telecom world and welcomes Block Array to extend our reach and enrich the ecosystem.”
“The partnership with Qlink will enable companies in both the United States and China to access IoT, ELD and other data sources in real time. It will bring a whole new paradigm of machine-to-machine communications.“ Sam Bacha, Co-Founder of Block Array. “Qlink’s wireless solution is key to the actualization of our application, and we look forward to utilizing all of Qlink’s services in the future and further strengthening our commitment to blockchain interoperability.”
Qlink is dedicated to constructing an open source telecom infrastructure on the Blockchain. By building the world’s first decentralized mobile network, Qlink’s infrastructure will extend network coverage to dead zones, reduce the cost of telecom infrastructures, and reward users for sharing unused network assets to increase the telecommunication efficiency.
Qlink was co-founded by a team of blockchain and telecom innovators. Allen Li, is Chief Architect and a core-developer for Qlink. With 7 years working experience with Huawei Technologies and 4 years experience as the founder & former CEO of Youyou Mobile.
Qlink is building the first decentralized mobile network which will empower telecom operators, inspire new business models, and provide users the most secure and cost-efficient telecommunication experience. Qlink has a strong investor and advisory board such as Xie Shihuang, one of the co-founders of Alibaba, Li Wei, founder of Pine VC, and Leo Wang, one of the first investors in NEO.

Yes who realize that this could mean the better operating businesses who fumble less and demand the same of other companies. Using a token like this operates on that interest and can replace systems in place with small companies that can't hire an IT guy anymore or use some archaic form of record keeping that lends to issues.

Anyways, this is for fucking scanning barcodes not the next blockchain - you guys got scammed.

Look at the fools weekly updates, he keeps repeating the same thing every week to fill space. He mentioned "new hire Zach" every week for the last 3 weeks as an update.

I told you fools a month ago to get out, now look at you bagholding at fucking 12 cents - what was the ICO price??

Yes and scanning barcodes is serious business and considering the millions of shipments done each day to use this reliable means of record keeping that is transparent and ensures reliability certainly couldn't acquire more use and currently $0.18 is just too much to carry through.
Tokens held by the team have a 9 month cliff, so if an employee leaves before this period they receive no tokens, with a phased 4 year vesting period following this. Blockarray also retains first right of refusal before selling onto exchanges.
Speculative investors left this coin. There was a pump and a move out due to more people getting out then getting in in the entire market in general. I think the decline was expected desu and that millions of dollars are actually vested in this succeeding.

all of you are literally fudding out of a potential goldmine lel paranoid as hell over your metaphyisca "el goblino" I am sure.

biztards always fud/ignore american projects
it's pathetic, they'd rather get gooked and chinked repeatedly, or maybe dump their money on russian eth-scams

>they'd rather get gooked and chinked repeatedly
Yet you're investing in a project whose CEO spends his day shitposting on Veeky Forums with his friends

>it's a conspiracy that I am losing money!

This a coin that will either fail spectacularly or moon hard and make you semi rich

The former