TFW have 150,000 Link but want 300,000

>TFW have 150,000 Link but want 300,000

Anyone experiencing feelings like this? Convince me to be happy with what I have pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkies.biz/#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give me 50k m8. What difference does 100m vs 150m do?

Holy fuck sit on ur hands for 2 years and have 10M plus. just chill

fuck you
some of us are struggling

Same feels. I have over 250,000 but obsess about having 300,000 because I used to have 500,000.

not with link but with another coin

I regret getting into crypto so late because collecting shit is kinda of addictive especially when you find a good project

>price goes up
>feels good

>price goes down
>buy more

whyd you blow it?>

Same. 50k link poorfag here, just want 100k to be comfy

nice fud

same here user.
Sitting with 170k but wanna get to 200k.
I know deep down tho that when I reach 200k I will want 300k.

Same user, same.

Does anyone have the HQ link logo or a HQ shadowfork?

I have 8000. You're fine quit bitching.

lol, as if you have 200K to drop on crypto

>tfw only 25k link :(

post your ethscan

it maks so much sense. He needed bitcoin to create an organic competitive community that he could use to launch chainlink on. The blockchain developmental community crowd sourced a massive global infrastructure that he needed and he didn't have to spend a single dollar to do it. He has probably leveraged himself quite well if this is true, enough to get himself access and virtual anonymity within the ranks of the financial and fintech elite. Think about one man and a small group of devs executing this mutli decade plan on the global scale and remaining unknown just long enough for the kill shot. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube as they say. To find this board utilizing meme majik that just got DJT elected in an apparent move to destroy the global cabal, also memeing this coin successfully and being able to stand under the belly of the beast with buckets as sergeys blade slices it open. Its the price singularity, its the actual singularity, and its the dawning of a new age of information, interaction, and value. It was never about bitcoin, it was always about chainlink. Hes taking over the world lads, and we're helping. Witness 1 DJT Witness 2 Sergey Nazarov Apocalypse Nao!!

stfu newfag. Not everyone is a dumb cunt poorfag like you who only got into crypto in 2017/2018

>tfw when 3k linklet

Fuck all of you i only have 1k

I only have 1.4k. Will I be allowed into the future pleasure domes or will I be cast into the irradiated wasteland?

You'll be comfy if you hold.

Iron hands lads

You will be with the Req holders just outside the interracial breeding grounds

Reeee I only have 7.8k I just want to make it to 10k.

I do but I'm completely unjustified. I bought 71k link on credit as a completely broke poorfag. I sold 21k to pay back the debt and I still feel shitty for not having 100k. I legit had 11 dollars in my bank account before this and by some miracle I have 35k in chain link but I still can't be happy

you did amazingly well m8, now HODL

gone from 200k --> 500k --> 750k ---> 1m
all jumps were motivated by the feeling you describe.

Dude. I have 143 and I want 1k. You're doing fucking fine.

>tfw boss poorly spent her company money and now my paycheck is unironically 4 months due

4.5k link here with another $1k AUD on its way. The accumulation never stops, but it's nice to know that I already have $5m worth.

I have 25k which is enough. Anything over a few dollars will allow me to dramatically improve my life.

what are you gonna do with your new better life?

Post the popuko and pipimi Chainlin forks pls

I want 5,000. I'm middle class fag so that's all i can afford if I accumulate for several months.

Fuck this whole thread I have 0.75 LINK, want to up my stack to 3.

Kek

Lower middle class. FTFY

I have 14k and want 23k.
Feels bad

Be comfy

Probably true. oh well

Once we hit bottom in a few days, should I be 33%, 66% or 100% in LINK? I'm leaning towards 66%. We're still a few months out from a full release and I think I'll be able to acquire more later by building my stack via better trades until then. Halp me Veeky Forums I can't think for myself.

Not for long my friend

50 million dollars

God bless you, user. I may be lower class but dammit i'm holding for life

I have ~99,800 and I'm suspicious about the fact that if not everyone on here is larping, almost all of the top wallets are biz wallets

Suspiciously round numbers there you larping weirdo

That's funny, I was 33% Link a few weeks ago, now I'm 66%, and thinking about going 100% depending on how Req does this month.

how many fuggin times to i have to tell you to delete the shitty jpeg version and stop posting it?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We hit the bottom today imo 6300-6400

Don't do it user i had 46k thinking I could swingtrade to 50k now I'm sitting at only 36k stinky linkies

I'm not larping, but only have 1500. I've wondered about Veeky Forums having all the top wallets, but I don't think there's that many of us on here. Judging from etherscan there's not a whole lot of people who own it, but I'm not entirely sure how etherscan works and takes into account everyone. It's a comfy hold those

I lost some Link doing that as well. Not with Link, but getting out of Link and going into tether waiting for BTC dump and Link to go with, but Link mooned instead.

I want 300k too but tough shit. Be happy that you're going to be richer than anyone else you know.

Already all in for crypto, but I swear to god if we get just one more good dip to less than .30c I'm truly going all in

No way you have a million link. Show me.

10k here
post ether scan you lying niggers

:( 3.2k here, all in

presale price was 9 cents, newfriend.

so what faggot
you didnt buy in the presale

oh yes i fucking did (a measly 50k LINK though).

Fuck Yes. Been obsessing over thi very thought ever since the crash early February. Started selling 12-14k and finished selling all my alts at around 10k and didn't buy the dip at all because I legit thought Tether situation would spiral out and crash the market even further. Could have bought in at 29 cents and could have had just shy of 500k if I was nuts enough to go all in at the time.
I'm all in Link with about quarter mil and yes I realize it's a lot, but I can't shake off the feeling I could have almost twice as much Link and could have been my taxes and short term cash out and it's been literally eating me up ever since.
The greed is cancerous and grows exponentially to your portfolio size.

Yeah, lemme just find a suitable 1m+ wallet and post the link, that will surely prove I’m the owner.

Going with link to the summit of human wealth, or to the grave

>TFW 400 LINKLET ATM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok seriously do you people mean you have 150,000 coins or $150,000 in coin...

>150 000 LINK
>150 000
>LINK
Coins

I have less than 1k.
I'm not gonna make it to a grand in time.

$400k is nothing to scoff at

r u me?

Genuinely excited to see the price EOY. Zero or 1000 Either way will be absolutely hilarious.

150 link

150000$ in 1 year

Who else does this every day?

>Calculate how much money you need to live off the interest
>Add extra for capital gains tax
>Convert to dollars
>Divide by what you think link will be worth
>This is how many stinky pinkies I need
>Adjust my prediction price constantly

I do this 10+ times a day. Right now I think I need 35k to make it. Only have 14k so far.

how can link succeed? literally if link hits 100 it would mean everyone here rich and has fuck you money how do

>tfw my other alt coin will go up this month the same day when chainlink will start going up

Gents. Say it hits 100 and I decide to sell on binance. I send the ETH to Coinbase, then sell that ETH, and that’s how you cash out ? Just want to make sure I’m not making a mistake

Used Kraken myself with no problems.

Then you realize you can't cash out crypto and promptly kys

I'm going to be throwing $35 at it once I get my check in a few days. New to bitcoin and all this so alot of it is me just getting my first buys. I have about .01 worth of a bitcoin I bought a few months ago which is worth about 120 right now so this is all new.. hence why I am not sure and asked what people mean.

Reading these threads it seems like people are buying up $300k worth and sitting and that means im probably one of the poorest here . This stuff is all so new to me. I only learned about it after buying up some penny stock in some solar power companies.

Just trying to make sure I am on the right path and plus a bit confused at how many people on here seem to have piles of money or im just reading numbers wrong.

Either way Link is my next goto and first huge one I am going to go all out on for a bit and after all my readings seems a solid long term plan. Not sure i'll make it but I am going to try my hardest. Even working on cutting some bad habits so I have more money to put into investments.

sorry bout the blog just kinda dont really have anyone to talk about this since my friends are still on buy dumb things mode or oh gotta pay for my gf and kid mode and so I am most of the time feeling like I am wandering alone when it comes to this investment stuff,. I'm learning but slowly and im not a very clever person to begin with. anyways back to the important stuff link and it's future

there will probably be better ways to cash out by then

So pretty much everyone almost all in link? This will be legendary whatever the outcome will be

>Coinbase

yes but not the tax part because I don't have to deal with capital gains tax

>guys I only have $100,000 worth of this crypto that's going to make me ridiculously rich I want $200,000 worth so I can be even more rich :(
Neck yourself you dumb faggot
I'm not a commie but people like you genuinely need to be shot and have all your belongings repossessed, you're a kike by mentality if not by ethnicity

i got 50k stinkies. that'll be enough right? i'll be living large when it goes to 1k.

I used to have >10k, then I got greedy and decided I need 15k.
Now I have 6k.

If you traded like me, you'd turn your 150k into 90k
Imagine that feel.
You don't want to feel this way. So just hold.

Hot potato game
Make money by buying your favorite linkies!

linkies.biz/#

welcome to our subreddit, newfriend

Same feels man. Dying to go from top 200 to top 100 wallets. I hope we all have enough resolve to hold til $100+

nice blog faggot buy LINK and shutup

Sitting on exactly 106,300. Dont know if I sell 6,300 or buy 33,700. Might sell this upcoming dip and rebuy later.

Nigga I only have 2k stinky linkies.

Checkkkkkkkeeeeedde

>fucking link stays between 0.60 - 0.70
wtf is happening? why can't we moon already?

Only other crypto I intend to put money into is FUN.

because I don't have any yet

I sold everything to buy LINK and DomainToken. I will be driving a yacht in 5 years.

>FUN
why?

Hopefully way more than enough. I have 40k and plan to sell about 20-25% at around 200-300 dollars then ride the rest to 1k. Praise kek and God speed to us all.

I have 110k LINK, hoping for a PRL pump before mid march. If I liquidated everything I could get 200k. Unfortunately I also bought VEN last week and got CHINKED - even though I sold the news, I kept part of my stack on the chance that it'd pump, but then VEN tanked. Oh well. Never buying a chink coin again.

>tfw only have 533 link
>In grad school, cant afford to toss shit loads of money at crypto

:,(

Thats still enough to become a millionaire by year end

Potentially fun gains.

ITT chainlink bagholder psychosis