Ambrosus (AMB)

Why are you not invested in the most under-valued project on binance?

The CEO literally looks, talks, and acts like Martin Shkreli. This can only be a good thing, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/968897834488684544
reddit.com/r/RFIDBlockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coin of the year 2018.

This seems to just not take off, even now when Walton and VET both suck. Perhaps for a moon they should move from Zurich to Beijing and hire some Chinese to promo just like they (used to) do with whites.

>Comparing Chadsetti to that sniveling rat

bought at $1.

shows absolute no sign of recovering.

no working product

vague road map

no partnership

just because it's swiss doesn't make it immune to be a shit coin.

When the bull market comes back, this one will soar

Main net alpha already. They're working at a breakneck pace

They are intensifying their business in Asia

hold both mod / amb. into alpine skiing, wish u luck swiss bros

they have lots of nda's if you sell now im sorry but you are truly retarded,

Ambrosus AMB
Since October 2017
Market cap $85 million; Volume $1 million on Binance and Kucoin
Ambrosus - the company itself
Amber - the token for making its blockchain function.
Ambrosus’ goal is to make the supply chain more efficient and transparent by integrating sensor technology, blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized applications. AMB considers itself to be a “4th party” in the logistics network, overseeing the retailer (first party), the logistics IT suppliers (second party) and the ‘traditional’ third party logistics providers like shippers. AMB seeks to assist retailers by tailoring its relationships with logistics service providers and also implementing supply chain monitoring.
AMB will make it possible for retailers to see the full history for each batch goods, which is especially useful for commonly counterfeited products like pharmaceuticals, olive oil, or Halal/Kosher food. AMB uses a ‘Requirements Smart Contract’, to allow retailers to set standards for products they wish to receive from producers with binary and range parameters that can be tested by sensor technology. For instance, the tags will be able to show how old a box of fresh fish is and the sensors will show if it has been temperature abused. Ambrosus has ambitious goals for its blockchain:

Woah an alpha holy shit

For a 4 month old project? Holy shit indeed

To the fudders name better picks plz

Everything has lost value, not just amb, why is this ever a decent fud

I am.

they expired on 31 Jan.

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/968897834488684544

that is a kekworthy pic, ill give you that at least

How could such a large carrot be supported without a large leaf structure providing energy from the sun through photosynthesis?

only 645
i'm not going to make it

btw , it's pumping right now on Binance.

>twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/968897834488684544

oh shit nigga

yeah i pretty much bought this at ATH and i aint even scared. just gunna 5x instead of 10x :(

a potential partnership with Nestle ? ...big if true

Gainz train

They have an NDA partnership with a "Large cap British pharmaceuticals company"

There's literally only one large cap british pharmaceuticals company

comfy

There's a lot more than GSK

post yfw CHADsetti hacked and jewed the chinks at WTC to pre-pump AMB right before Nestle announcement

Such as?

A GSK confirmation alone should be enough for a 300 mil market cap. On top of confirming the "swiss food conglomerate" partnership? 2bil for a 30x isn't out of the question.

kik the homeless guy getting amber is nice touch

AstraZeneca? plus hundreds of other companies which will not have a massive effect on price.

What has Ambrosus got to do with the cnbc sigment?

GSK + Nestle would be amazing. Not gonna hold my breath on that happening though.

Also wondering this.

A quarter of their fucking team had executive or head research positions at Nestle and European pharmaceuticals, before abruptly leaving to start AMB.

watch that linked video again. amb logo makes an appearance in the background.

seems like the segment is about building a cryptocurrency portfolio. my guess is that he recommends blue chip coins, and then a few moonshots, with AMB being one of them.

Their team is why I bought at $1 and look at us now. fml.

It's happening.

>Ven
dead until june
>WTC
scammy pajeets
>Trac
Stuck on shitty exchanges.

Its time for Ambrosus.

>His carrot isn't drawing energy from the soil itself

>AMB will make it possible for retailers to see the full history for each batch goods, which is especially useful for commonly counterfeited products like pharmaceuticals, olive oil, or Halal/Kosher food.
brainlet question here: isn't this what VEN and TRAC aspire to do as well? What makes AMB any different and/or superior?

Don't forget no telegram

Wagecuck a little harder. We gon make it

The very last logo that fades in to the screen is AMB

AMB is the easiest coin to trade ever. Price wildly fluctuats all the time.

for which? Ambrosus has a telegram just 2k people.

TRAC. They're going to be yet another project with a good product and absolutely autistic marketing skills at this rate

/thread

AMB will have its own sensors

is this a long term hold or what? I'm curious

Angel

NDAs

DYOR

Do you see?

yea they do seem like a good project but just cant get onto binance or other larger exchanges. they def have potential long term but shorter term AMB has a bit more promise.

What if it's an example of a shitcoin. We'll be ruined.

this is a "hold until normie hype is rampant for supply chain + blockchain tech" coin for me

...my nigga

who says Veeky Forums isn't helpful?

>VEN
>dead until june
how so ? They got a food conference next week, more partnerships and announcements in store. Don't forget that they also will publicly announce BMW and oxford partnership in a blogpost.
Ambrosus' mainnet is coming even later than Vechain's.

FRANKY? FRANKY?!!? FRAAAAANKKKKKYYYYYYY

main net launch is in june. conferences really dont do much desu. I do think it will pump a bit next week but its biggest fish is out until june.

Oh, but I've been interested for a long time now. After this new China fud, I think it's time to pick up a fat stack

damn I've already got 2 long term holds so I'm trying to avoid having too many like that

If conferences and partnerships don't do much, what's the point dumping it for ambrosus then ?

Pump and dump.

because its undervalued. ven is a good price for where its at for now. once mainnet releases it should go to 20 at minimum but amb is undervalued for its worth.

theyre on binance retard

they really need to get on Kraken, it's a European coin and most popular exchange in Europe now is Kraken.

He's talking about TRAC, not AMB. AMB is on binance and just got 3 back to back listings without affecting the price

wtf u retarded? Who isn't trading on Binance? If you trade alts and don't have a binance account just fucking sell your shit already and get out.

Price predictions eoy?

Binance withdrawal fees are ridiculous though

Why does the AMB ticker on Binance say Amber instead of Ambrosus

brainlet, its tokens name

Oh boy just stack up on all the supply chain coins than go into hibernation till 2020, wake up a millionaire.

This, VEN, what else is there?

explain it to me. there is another coin called Amber Coin

VEN, WTC, AMB, WABI, TRAC
DYOR and pick which ones will be successful or just go 20% on all of them.

No it's not

>WTC
Umm

because i put put a sell order over night and it hit
i'll be buying in low

reddit.com/r/RFIDBlockchain/

sidebar

this
hope you sold that last little pump

What time does that CNBC show air?

kek
t.bio major

Just aired. They showed the logo again but it was never specifically mentioned.

Kelly still accumulating.

Fuck

so it's a BIG NOTHINGBURGER

I can't wait for biz to submit their cuckold selves back to reality when AMB moons. This project is going to get more media and publicity than all of your little shit coins.

Blockchain sourced food will be the Whole Foods/Organic trend X20.

It will start out as a luxury niche and soon spread to the masses.

>Blockchain sourced food

Sounds healthy.

buy more then you brainlet poor fag

undervalued as fuck. they have also Gavin Wood who created Ethereum and United Nations. This is huge. The price is ridiculous for a coin of this caliber

>How could such a large carrot be supported without a large leaf structure providing energy from the sun through photosynthesis?

what are you a fucking agronomist ??

fuck off namefag

Are you all in?

Nah, it is about 1/4 of my portfolio though and my second largest holding. Looking to add if the timing works out with some other plays.

Swissbro was right.
Fuck me in the ass.
Anyone have his tg group?

It doesnt exist
Stay away

Fuck me. You all are hiding it arent you lads?
What is it fucks sake?

I want you to make it, check archives, only way to be worthy.