Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

New at cooking. What should I call this dish?

pattitis a la pastuzzi
and u kiss ur thumb and index finger every time you serve it and poeople ask what it is

Loneliness.

Pasta a la losing control of one's life.

I wouldn't call it a dish, but thats all semantics.
Call it 'can only get better from here'-dish

Apathy

Are those Hamburger patties?

sadness

Rock bottom or close to it.

Hamburger Helpless.

Pasta a la angelica

This one is great.

fucking great

is that a tervis tumbler?

"I tried."

I was going to ask the same.

If they were breakfast sausage patties I'd like to try it.

about to play dark souls for the first time. is it as hard as they say? should i even bother?

You hatin' on Tervis, boy?

It's challenging and demands patience, attentiveness and caution. You'll die a lot, and the only way to progress is to learn from your many deaths. You decide if that makes it sound too hard.

I think it's completely worth the bother, or at least the first one is.

what about the second and third? i only have a PC, so bloodborne's off the table.

1 and 3 are best
2. Not so much

I'm so glad I stopped by Veeky Forums before bed.

how about a classic like "poor"?

maybe "b.o. and virginity"

thanks—any reason why 2 isn't worth the hype?

The second one is fine but doesn't really compare to the first and only has a few tenuous links to it. Some people like it for this, some don't. The third one is much more like the first and has a load of references to it. If you like the first one, play 2 and 3. If you like 1 but don't enjoy 2, jump to 3.

great, i appreciate the heads-up. thanks, user

fuckin lost my shit

You should make some beef circle and chicken next time

LOL VIRGINS XD

Triggered virgin detected.

How is that insulting though?

I love tervis. born and raised in venice, florida. gotta have me some tervis

Yeah it's a tervis, I have two. The meat was two veal patties I bought from a dirt mall, the pasta was cooked, I ground garlic pepper overtop.

>only two
lame

needs veg

I didn't have veg to cook

"alone again"

Dark Souls is not even a hard game
Something like Aurora or Ninja Gaiden is hard

well, if they are and op had nothing else to work with ( literally just hamburger patties, pasta, Parmesan cheese and seasoning) than yeah, fine job. If you had milk/cream, butter, or a few other things you could have made a sauce that would make that dish edible.

Lonely bachelor fridge leftover pasta
Serves two
Eaten by one

At least make some kind of effort to hide your samefagging

Sorry to disappoint you, user.

>ninja gaiden
dude, i played black when i was 10 and it wasn't that difficult. NGII was literally DDR for your controller. i'm more worried about dark souls' obtuse game mechanics, which i'm encountering now.

>thief? wanderer?
>old witch's ring? twin humanities?
i make these decisions based on my character's name, plotinus. i have no idea what i'm doing

The mechanics are fairly straightforward, you'll be fine.

upboated

Call it "Fuck."

dinner

>i make these decisions based on my character's name, plotinus. i have no idea what i'm doing
And thats the nice thing because none of it effectively matters that much. Youll end up with the same results but take a completely different path then others. Dont spoil yourself the refreshing feeling of mystery that youll find nowhere else anymore

>I heard you like potentially raw chicken and extremely overcooked beef

Like why tho

"At least i tried"

this

burgered pasta

winrar

why are you hiding that chocolate milk bro

The Poverty Plate.

I'd still eat it.

Tear apart the patties next time, maybe add tomato sauce or paste and water. I'd also consider milk as an option to add over tomatoes. It just looks a lil dry.

But not bad OP, I've made meals like this before and I get more pussy than most of Veeky Forums.

It was actually one of these guys.

I cut up the veal patties while I was eating it so it wasn't a big floppy meat disc.