Go to BK for the first time in a long time

>go to BK for the first time in a long time
>see a "Whopperito" on the menu and order it with onion rings and 10 piece nuggets

Who the fuck though this was a good idea? This is fucking shit. It's the shittiest form of a burrito I have ever had.

It doesn't even look like the pic, it's a cooked ground beef patty you would find in any of the sandwhiches broken up into little pieces.

>surprised the whopperito sucks
Ahahahahahaha....breath...aaaaahahahahaha

Why would they even sell it. For what purpose?

Because fuck you, you'll buy it anyways

I did buy it but they shouldn't be selling it.

I'm pretty sure they think people would buy it just because. It's a fad and it will be over in under a month.

Who thought that tortilla and burger meat would be good.

The whopper's got good bones. The reason the classic condiments on a burger- ketchup, lettuce, pickles, onion, etc. are common- because they work. People spend a lot of time coming up with new toppings and condiments, but the best burger you're ever going to eat won't deviate far from the classic.

The failure of the whopperito ilustrates something I've been saying for years. The most important part of the burger is the bun. Like the tires on a race car, it doesn't matter how powerful your engine is or how skilled the driver is, if the tires don't perform the car don't perform.

>hear of idea that sounds retarded
>proceed to buy it
>complain that it was a retarded idea

The idea of it wasn't retarded if they knew it would make them money; they're there to extract dollars from the wallets of idiots, and you're a mark who lapped it up.

Shut up about this. You guys are all faggot followers.

Its just ground beef with lettuce tomatoes onions pickles and sauce.

The only weird thing I see is pickles.

You mcshills fuck off. You had a big mac wrap yourselves.

>It doesn't even look like the pic
is this your first time going to any fast food garbage site?

>something I've been saying for years
Who the fuck have you been saying this to for "years"?

It has no sauce though. It's literally broken up cooked burger patties thrown with lettuce tomatoes and pickles with slices of cheese. It's exactly what you'd make as a kid.

omg another fast food thread

taking a screen-capture so I can add it to my collection, put it on a zip-drive and jam it right up my asshole with the other 500 my belly is so full and delicate but I could fit a few fucking more in there are you gonna make a mcnuggets thread or a big mac thread next my anus is pulsating with anticipation you fucking nigger lowlife jesus christ please tell me as my intestines distend and make clacking plastic noises

i like their onion rings. Haven't tried the Whopperito and now probably won't

a taste of old Veeky Forums

American cuisine
>wa la

but if you and other people will buy it, why shouldnt they sell it

fucking shill there is nothing wrong with Bk

holy shit you are so fucking stupid it physically hurts me OP

literally actually what were you expecting? i really want to know

Fast food never looks like the pic advertised.

they literally sell it to dumbass plebs like you who buy them up like idiots. same with that black burger and macaroni cheetos

>complaining that fast "food" tastes bad

What the fuck are you expecting

Uh, nobody that I've ever heard?

I only bought it because I trusted the BK name and what it stood for, quality and taste.

The Wopperaco® will be better. We guarantee.

This post is proudly presented by Burger King,

Have it your way...

I don't want it that way.

How come Mcdonalds never comes up with kooky special sandwhiches? Last unique sandwhich I had was their Lobster Roll.

Because Mcdonald's doesn't have to rely on lame gimmicks to get the fatties in.

>10 piece nuggets
So each nugget is divided into ten pieces, or did you just insert a word unnecessarily into "10 nuggets"?

>mommy can i have som money for BURGER kang?
>one whopper BURRITO please sir
>waaaahhhh it's shiiiit

do you insist on saying "of the clock" everytime someone asks you what time it is? Just kidding, no one would ever be willing enough to speak to you to ask you anything.