I went to the zoo once and saw this thing they call an anteater. That was quite enough for me

>I went to the zoo once and saw this thing they call an anteater. That was quite enough for me.

Did he really say that? I always thought it was a Veeky Forums meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

clickhole.com/theysaidwhat/find-out-what-lin-manuel-miranda-janelle-monae-and-4084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, he's pretty mad people call him a recluse

Then were does this come from? Just lit?

I don't get it. What's so bad about an anteater?

just looking at pictures of one of these beasts makes me heavily uncomfortable
i'd immediately kill myself if i saw one in real life

>He remembered a hornbill, which was simply a huge yellow beak with a small bird tied on behind it. The whole gave him a sensation, the vividness of which he could not explain, that Nature was always making quite mysterious jokes. Sunday had told them that they would understand him when they had understood the stars. He wondered whether even the archangels understood the hornbill.

>anteater
it's a prehistoric abomination.

That's pretty fucked up

IT'S A FUCKING JOKE
WOW
Imagine that.

FUCK YOU

I stopped leaving my house to avoid these things.
Thanks jackass.

i hate you

That's from Clickhole..

It was posted there in March this year. I've seen it before on Veeky Forums. 100%

LOL

Best I can do.

I don't think the anteater is the important part of the sentence. I think the joke is that he went to the zoo ONCE and saw ONE ANIMAL and was basically like "welp that's enough social interaction for me xD"

Ribbons of cloth streamed from her shoulders and waist, billowing out into curling twisting trails shared with the wind. Astride and above the slab stone platform upon which she stood legs planted and tensed. She saw beyond him the world spread in the burning gaze of the sun, sharing in a moment of fire and light; orange oozing from the molten horizon, beams pilfered from outside, within. The clouds cradled this lordly setting as wreaths and curtains of infinite volume stained for moments in light. Over this scene, woman facing the sinking heavens, darkness crept. From the world leeched ever more rapidly the warmth in the face of chill silent black.

It's supposed to make you laugh; the absurdity of an animal, particularly an anteater, overwhelming a man to such an extent that he went home

actually kek'd

I don't get it. Do you?

JESUS CHRIST

Probably true

Nice, but Bleeding Edge exists

>mfw I just got Bleeding Edge from the library

real talk imagine being an ant and overhearing humans talk about a creature literally called an anteater
fucked up

I'm an ant, and I know for a fact that humans are faggots.

It doesn't have a source so I doubt its true

the quote wasn't mentioned on the internet until 2016 which is a bit odd.

clickhole.com/theysaidwhat/find-out-what-lin-manuel-miranda-janelle-monae-and-4084

Clickhole of all places

This gif is funny, I love when animals are personified.