Does Veeky Forums still eat cereal?

Does Veeky Forums still eat cereal?

strawberry frosted mini wheats every couple of days.

only children eat cereal.

Gross. No.

I have a bowl of muesli every morning, if that counts?

not as much as i used to. these days its toast with a egg on it or spread

A big bowl of cereal is one of my favorite things, but my lactose sensitivity has gotten a lot worse lately so I can't enjoy it any more.

Growing up sucks dick, kids, don't do it.

I like to eat cereal in a bowl without milk

Eat a bowl for breakfast everyday.

That sucks user. I'm worried I might be becoming lactose intolerant, lately I often get a slight stomach ache or get the shits after consuming milk or ice cream.

I'm really hoping it doesn't get worse, right now it's fine as long as I don't have too much dairy.

i fucking love sugary kid's cereal.

but i just can't eat stuff like that anymore. i can't handle the glycemic load, my insulin response is too sluggish.

Always eaten it dry. Ez calories

Mini wheats.

It's like, my only source of fiber.

Yes, Krave when I'm high, shit is literally like eating mini chips ahoy in a bowl of milk

Official Cereal Power Rankings

>GOAT
Honey Graham Ohs

>God
Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Rice Krispy Treat Cereal, Reeses Puffs, Triples (RIP)

>Top
Fruitie/Coco Pebbles, Original Trix (80s era pre-shapes and other colors), Frosted Flakes, Corn Flakes, Original Cookie Crisp, Corn Pops, Frosted Mini Wheats. Capt. Crunch, Count Chocula, Boo Berry

>OK
Smacks, Honeycomb, Kix, Cheerios, Rice Krispys, Lucky Charms, Pretty much any variety of bran/crunchy cluster cereal, Fruit Loops

>What the fuck, nigga
Ka-Boom, new cookie crisp, grape nuts, Krave, oreo cereal, gimmick cartoon/vidya branded cereal, cereal with mail-in prizes, shredded wheat (the block), french toast crunch

>Krave
>what the fuck nigger tier

Have you actually had it? I fucking doubt you have

Yeah.

It tastes like stale chocolate farts. Like eating baker's chocolate wrapped inside packing peanuts.

Stop sucking dick every chance you get and your taste buds might return to normal

No, I don't like cold or sweet things for breakfast (sometimes something sweet with coffee)..

You're the one eating cereal designed and specifically targeted to a demographic that does most of the dick sucking.

Make sure to enjoy your diet coke after indulging, too, fag.

>you're the one eating cereal designed and specifically targeted to a demographic that does most of the dick sucking.

Pre teens do not suck the majority of dick in this country, user

Honey Bunches of Oats > *

I'll eat my younger brother's fruity pebbles about once a month when I'm stoned.

But that's about it.

I have a tuna salad, maybe egg salad, maybe just a hardbiled egg, etc and rarely cereal..
I also do not drink coffee, just water.

I have a hard time deciding when to eat it, as one bowl is never satisfying but killing a bunch of bowls on succession makes me feel like shit. I do love it though

it's a good midnight snack option

and maybe breakfast if you're in a hurry

I love a Bowl of Wheat Chex. Raisin Bran, or Frosted Flakes once and awhile. I do eat the occasional sugary kids cereal but not often. It's ok to indulge in stuff like that but like everything it should be in moderation.

I'm eating honey nut corn flakes right this second

Weetbix cunt!

i eat wheat bale for breakfast
but i prefer oatmeal

I just finished a bowl a few minutes ago but I kinda regretted it. Why are all the Cap'n brand cereals so shit, Veeky Forums?

Honeycomb and Fruit Loops should at least be top tier. Golden Grahams should be lower than it's more impressive Cinnamon brother and should be replaced by the true GOAT of the family, French Toast Crunch.

They make lactose free milk. And also many kinds of dairy free milk.

>once
>and
>awhile

I keep a bag of cereal in my house for the days when I don't have the motivation to make myself a real breakfast. It's either cornflakes with honey and nut or granola with chocolate or nuts.

What is a real breakfast?

I alternate between Frosted Flakes and oatmeal.

>tfw used to love count chocula
>tastes like shit now, the chocolate has a cheap powdery consistency I never noticed before
>used to look forward to it every fall
>look forward to nothing now
life is suffering

One of the following:
>A bigass sandwich with at least one meat, one vegetable and one dressing, plus cheese. Baked for a few minutes to melt the cheese and make the bun crispy.
>A plate of hardboiled eggs, tomatoes, rye bread and sausage (preferably kabanosy or dried kielbasa, but salami and chorizo are also fine)
>A plate of pickled herring, sour pickles and rye bread (only if I got the cravings for pickled stuff)
>Scrambled eggs on rye bread and a tomato
So nothing that really requires a lot of work to make, it's just that when I'm in the "fuck this I want to sleep a few hours more" mode I don't even wanna spend five minutes on preparing my breakfast, so I just throw some cereal into a bowl, pour milk and try to not fall asleep when eating it.

I didn't even like that shit when I was a kid. Wouldn't touch it now.

I still eat Honey Bunches of Oats as snack. Never understood parents who fed their kids a bowl full of sugar every morning. And then they wonder why s/he is hyper and can't pay attention in school.

Oh hell yeah oatmeal is still God tier breakfast

Oh, fuck yeah!

I fucking love chocolate cereals

What are sour pickles?

I eat oatmeal but almost never eat cold cereal, its a giant waste of calories.

I mix some of those extremely fibrous cereals in my yogurt but that's about it.

Only Fruity Pebbles, and only twice a year.

Not that guy, but half sours are the best pickles in existence. Aka: salt pickles.

These two once in a while. I don't eat breakfast, just coffee.