Why did Payfair exit scam? I thought it was actually a solid project...

Why did Payfair exit scam? I thought it was actually a solid project, so I don't really understand why the developers ran away with 100ETH from the second crowdfund. I should have seen the flags, doing a second crowdsale for muh exchanges was too shady, good thing I only invested what I could afford to lose, it's still making me sick that scams like this are still allowed.

They did? Source please.
I didn't see the value for me as a late buyer in the project so I sold a long time ago.

They cant, Dev Tokens are locked. Nice try faggot

i dont get you discord niggers
why fud a coin literally nobody gives two fucks about

check the Telegram, the message is spreading there and admins not responding anymore

That's why they did a second crowdsale

He cant because it's pathetic fud, I can just smell the curry through my screen it's revolting.

bought myself 5 trustnodes at the bottom of the dip at 5.5cents each, it already 3x because I did the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Dumb nigger the second crowdsale didn't happen.

100 ETH isn't worth exit scamming, wait until April FUD-star

Go back to writing those shitty congratulatory posts about successful pump and dumps. Those were at least so retarded they were kinda funny. This is just dumb.

user.. i

kek they made some random admin too look legit, the real admins run away by now
You can see by them talking about wheater instead of posting updates

Admins are still active in telegram, 100 eth between 6 or 7 people isn't worth it especially considering they've already fixed themselves. See you guys at $1 in April

More like 0.00001$, this project is dead, just look at the volume in the order book, nobody wants to buy your bags anymore

So let me guess, you bought in during the hype phase at 50c and you were the one that sold me your bag at 5.5c, and now you spend all this time and energy fudding a coin that 'scammed' you? goodjob faggot, you fit right here at Veeky Forums

buy high sell low the Veeky Forums way, wew

N-No
This project is really dead! See you at the bottom!

kek

My buddy lost like 16 eth to these scammers lol, they even started paying a shill team to attack any threads critical of PFR. Stay far away from this smelly shitcoin

Stage 4
DUMP THE PLATFORM RELEASE

kek, nice larp. u got me good.

Are you that dumbass who made the FUD thread where people were all offering to buy your bags and you kept refusing to sell because they called you on your bluff and ended up looking like a solid gold bitch?

Kek I bought in during the hype phase, at $.34.

Not too worried though, there's several PFR threads everyday, FUD or not, which means it's on people's minds. I'm confident it'll be $1 or close to it in April.

This would be worth 1$ if it had a flashy whitepaper. No worries though we'll be getting that in a few weeks. Comfy on my 100+ nodes going into March/Apr, all you neckbeards will be seeing this 10x before your eyes.

No, but I saw that thread, that was fucking hilarious desu

When Payfair will do 10% the volume localbitcoins does, which is a shitsite. A trustnode will return $1000 annually. But it isn't a stretch to think that PFR trustnodes will return that monthly once the adoption grows.

Many keks were had.

>Looks at IDEX
> sees 75/100 recently executed orders are buyers

Kek.

>100+ nodes

Oh god
I'm like a single cell organism in comparison at only two nodes. Enjoy retirement in the coming months my dude

how many nodes to make it

Good man, got in at .15 before the hype and didn't sell, still holding strong. Excited for node news and what's to come

>tfw nodelet

I was lucky enough to jump into ICO and its turned out to be lifechanging. We're all here to make some nice returns and once nodes are done and whitepaper/website doesn't look like polished dogshit then we'll be at 1$ in no time with some sexy passive income to go along with it.

Assuming the platform works as intended and gets good volume $10 in this year or the next seems reasonable, so 10 nodes would put you at 1 mil americuckbucks.

Like I said, I only have two so Payfair will probably be my launchpad for whatever the next moon mission is, and hopefully the passive income means I may not need to sell for a good while.

I mean, imagine if PFR was around before Ethereum got big, when it was like $3. If someone did a transaction for 100 ETH, you would've gotten .8 ETH, which would've mooned to, at ATH, 1.1k. Imagine if that happened again with whatever the next ETH is.

This is a small chunk of my portfolio so i'm not obsessive over it which is always a good thing regarding low cap coins but i'm really liking the direction that the team is taking with weekly updates and such. I want more nodes but I need them to release the manuals first so I know exactly how they'll function.

Anyone else seeing the 6 other PFR fud threads on the catalog? Looks like this thread woke up the coordinated minereum fuders, I haven't seen them in a while but they always come out of the woodwork when a thread gets going. Pretty interesting to watch how this happens every time, makes me feel comfy

Pic is the concept of PFR's escrow system, they've implemented it nicely in the demo but the UI needs updating. If they're able to meet the concept in terms of design then that's a huge + imo

No exit scam. Nice FUD with your butt buddies, low life. Kys

nice scam just bought 100k