Hello Veeky Forums, I need a form of pasive income or work from home, but I don't know any skill

Hello Veeky Forums, I need a form of pasive income or work from home, but I don't know any skill.
I'm willing to learn but I don't know what

help

passive? like do nothing and make money? you need money for that. just buy crypto.

if you dont, do software testing, do mturk from amazon, do the lionbridge kind of stuff, usertesting, etc.

Most of them only accept USoA candidates.

Earncrypto dot com. You can earn a solid two, maybe three pennies a week. What can I say except you're welcome.

mturk maybe, but lionbridge (or leapforce or appen) no. usertesting i think there's also an uk one.

software bug testing there's shitload of options and they accept from all over the world (its actually probably more important to have guys who can fill those roles). You can make decent money with software bug testing.

Crypto is the easiest way

You could also try dropshipping, but it takes a level effort which a lot of people can't be bothered to put in (me included)

also, tutoring chinese (sometimes just speaking english) can make you money very easily too. you just need to put the hours.

Incall only BJ's for a dollar each. A million dicks and you're set for life.

Dude, I don't want to be harsh, but I get a feeling you are not going to make it, like, ever.

Your only option would be to sell 1 kidney and put the proceeds into something like NEO. Adjust your living standards to whatever GAS you get monthly.

Sorry, it's your only option. Blame it on your parents, they really screwed you real good, for life.

Thank you for your contributions
kill yourself nigger

no meme answers please

how much approx. do you want to earn?

Get a skill. Yt can teach you anything.

I hear walton is looking for a social media manager

500$ month would be ok for start
the question is, which?

start lower

wait what? explain this one a little more user i'm confused. was wondering if my chinese minor would ever come in handy.

Buy a shitcoin node

More info so we can see if you have any useful traits:

Age/sex?
Country?
Education/skills (anything you're ok at)?
Potential business connections?

give me your mail adress and I'll send you a weblink

[email protected]

you want to work too from home without any skill for some small bucks user?

fuck

that would be wise
my parents teach me that I should not trust people from internet

spain
nothing, basic computing, basic music, basic english and spanish

You have to go back, sudaca de mierda.

shut up nigger

Do you live near Pamplona? If you can go there once a month, drop an email and MAYBE you'll receive one.

Download movies and files in the pirate bay. Upload them in file sharing sites. Easy revenue. I wrote a program to do it quickly and automatically for me so Ibleterally don't have to look up torrents manually

spanish boys are cute id take you under my wing

Put an add in the local kijiji or craigslist or whatever and offer help with peoples computers and do your own little IT thing. Surely you're a smart guy and can use google to figure out any problem. I did this a few months ago and I haven't made a single dime!

Payfair

Become a reddit paid shill. Started doing it last january. Loads of crypto for free.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

I shill for ven basically, making people think we're not actually trying to scam them with our "Partnerships"

where do I start doing that?

>spain
>sudaca
what

hes larping you fucktard

oh, How do I start doing that?

Like rls sites?

pretend your a faglord instead of your average fag

>I'm willing to learn
The lies we telling ourselfs at the end of the day. The fact that you don't have any skills proves that you don't have the willpower to learn.
Crypto mining used to be the way for passive income, now it is just wasting electricity with a 2 year ROI hoping that crypto will last that long.

learn web dev

normies entering crypto was the worst thing that happened to my farm.