WaltonChain Official Response

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/_/duz2rlr/?context=1
imgur.com/gallery/6US2y
youtube.com/watch?v=SerREQ93g_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Penis

>it was just a simple mistake fabricating a contest winner and shilling our own coin with fake profiles
T H E A B S O L U T E S T A T E

>I know this 100%

inform us further. I want to take advantage of this sweet dip

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Who is the real winner?

kekd

>ask in telegram if non-walton employees will be able to participate in the next contest, cause I'd like to enter
>get banned instantly

What a shitshow

I'm honestly glad to have that out of my portfolio. Never felt right about it anyways.

lmao

Lmaooooo

kek

I went in there and asked I was a valentine's winner, how do I get my coins? and got banned

buy mobius, sir. Thank me later, sir

Wow.

I would've at least expect them to make up excuses like "it was a rogue employee" or "we were hacked". Deep down we'd all know it was bullshit but at least they could keep face. This is just astounding. Admitting to using fake accounts, rigging contests, and fabricating praise?

It's over.

This isn’t even the first time Walton has been caught doing shit like this
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/80y51m/_/duz2rlr/?context=1

kik

How the fuck are gooks a major world power when they are this fucking stupid.

How can a mistake like this happen? Just trying to play it in my head. The PR guy accidentally typed a whole sentence of wrong words that all put together accidentally happened to spell out scam?

imgur.com/gallery/6US2y

That screenshot doesn’t make it obvious, but an Admin pinned the thread at the top in order to get push notification to every member of the telegram

It's a promotion.

Walt conneeeeeeeeeccct!!

people with WTC were hillariously smug about VEN yesterday...top kek

Because they fucking scam everything and everyone, its in their culture.

my dad works at waltonchain and he says every employee is required to manage 10+ accounts each and actively post to twitter with them

>The was was WTC patting themselves on the back, a humorous POST

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

These people are mentally ill.

What's a good price to buy the wtc dip for a quick +20%

holy fuck the lies people tell themselves to cope is insane.

He is licking out their shit with his tongue. People like this guy are very interesting to watch. Every kind of group chat or forum has a few of those insane ass kissers.

He's not wrong people are acting as if this is some scam. The technology behind the product is really innovative. Just Hodl.

Good job. Now here is your Walton for being a good boy.

I'm no shill I know gold when I see it.

yesssss dump ur wtc into my bids. fill my bags u weak handed losers

Gooks are Koreans and Walton isn't korean

Why are redditors so easily scammed?

All I see when I look there is people all hyping together, you don't even have to pay them to shill. They become so obsessed with shit they just start shutting out anything that doesn't agree with their agenda. they call everyone who questions them shills and fudders. Eventually they lose everything and move onto the next scam. When they are in their own little pages on reddit with their lil in-jokes they lose all sense of reality, making them prime prey for scammers.

I need to make a scamcoin on there, so fucking easy they work for you for free. prime example is the btc page, i had a look after seeing the bitcoin page just had shit memes. at first the btc page was full of actual btc shit, then suddenly it became a bcash hangout. now it's full of absolutely deranged people who think anyone who doesn't 100% hate btc and 100% lick out bcash is a paid shill or worse. how do they function in normal life? ive read shit by robots on rwh9k that seem more functional than the people on the reddit pages

>VeChain banned for a month for doing this
>Walton remains most shilled coin on r/cryptocurrency

Woah. Instant ban just for some banter. And they were FAST. Guess Chinaman has no sense of humor.

>Walton holders
Could you imagine being so delusional that you actually think this is what happened.

Have fun, bag holder.

>an intern was given the login to the company's main Twitter account
yeah right

Why is reddit always like this. I don't know what it's called but they always have to act this way like they are so level headed and mature.

checkd

The retarded think is to get scared away by that post.
Tell me with your logic, why would waltonchain scam the community of $40 when the whole damn mcap is 500M?

Kek

the absolute coping going on with some of these bagholders. the telegram is admins just trying to constantly reasasure people that nothing's wrong while giving no legitimate insight into what happened

Retard, they're trying to give the impression of an active and supportive community. So so shady and I would sell ANY coin that did this. Even VEN.

Well could you first explain with your logic how this did happen then?

they were scamming the whole contest ($1000 i think). Still not a huge amount, but perhaps their attitude is why spend real money when you can just fake it, no one will ever know. To them, it may be just like having fake accounts tweet positive things about the company. Lots of companies do this, not many are dumb enough to get caught.

logic will be lost on you retard.

You're a fucking moron.

>so excited beyond the reach of sanity because you won 50$

yeah ok

>It's just a prank, bro!

2K18

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SALTY WALTIES

Ive seen 4 different explanations for what happened, but no one will admit Walton chain uses fake twitter accounts to fake a community thats active and supportive

Jej

>post yfw a WTC intern caused an earlier exit scam than originally planned

he said he knows it 100%!

It's definitely a mental issue. When I was at school there was a guy in our class like this. It's a bit like the guy from that film napoleon dynamite but less obvious. They have most of the characteristics of a traditional loser except they lack the capability to realise they are a loser. This means that instead of accepting their place in life as a dorky outcast they try everything to make themselves seem like they are not a loser. It usually starts with them talking about how superior they are at something physical, more likely than not they do some dorky shit like karate and think they are a street fighter. This is usually shot down very quickly because it's easy to disprove this and they will get the shit kicked out of them at school from a young age. The level of cope and lack of function in their brain to understand what they leads them to find new ways to prove they are superior. Usually they make lies about what they do outside of school/college in terms of money, partying and sex. These are always disregarded and shot down because to everyone other than themselves they are blatant losers. Eventually they are led down the intelligent route, this is driven by media these days, lots of smart cool loser types on TV and in films. This smart guy approach also works well for the loser as it's hard to disprove. They will never accept that they have lost an argument, they will repeat things they heard/read without any understanding. Usually they use unnecessary grammar and wording, this is a clear give away. In the end though they're not clever so they fail at this, it's just a lot easier to convince themselves they are good at it when compared to other skills like physical ones or social ones. Strangely enough this type of loser will often be seen to lead a group of losers, even though they are the most dysfunctional of the losers.

That's just my guess from what I've seen over the years anyway.

I'm mean doing this is shady, but I think this is normal for chinese people, but being that stupid is a complete different story.

what happened? can someone give me a quick rundown?

You're wrong and you know you're full of shit. It's temporary internet hysteria this'll blow over in the next 2 weeks. Till then just buy accumulate there's no better time than right now.

i don't know, this irritates me too on reddit. It's always happy and good news. No it isn't, you fairtytale faggots

new day, another stinky chinky.

if you know what's good for you you'd avoid any chinkcoin. japs are the only funny-eyes that have any real trust in this space.

and yes, that goes for vechain too. dump that chink shit.

Love it when redditors get burned hard.

Do the japs have any coin?

I saw that post and kekd

That's it. I'm selling this piece of shit lmfao fuck this

this is a solid pyhsco-analysis of the redditor - i know because i am a phd student of a physcology degree

Gooks are vietnamese.

>it's not a scam, I swear

Because in reddit theres a post history so They need to stay in character further fueling their delusions, Also They r normies.
Biz is just some autistic people that posts anonymously so their posts are more true to Heart. Either that or pajeet

They faked all of them? Then that's bad. Wasn't it only one account, resulting in 2.14 etc lost (about 40$)
What's your speculation behind this? It doesn't look good, nobody can argue against that. But there must be something more to it.

Official thread theme (I know this 100%):
youtube.com/watch?v=SerREQ93g_I

So so so relieved I never got involved with this project. I felt like I had missed out but now I will just pass regardless. I see it’s coming back up, now I really really really don’t want it. It will drop back down for sure.

that's a good point. thats why i hate filthy tripfags. the idea of status ruins everything fucking normans

holy shit, and there are issues with the website
Why can't you connect with the https link? It's probably nothing, but it probably looks so bad for a panicking bagholder

holy fuck

KEK

if they're gonna fake one, may as well just fake them all. they fucked up with one of them and got caught out.

Some of the other "winners" are suspect as hell... Accounts with barely any followers, or only retweeting Walton account...

Japs cannot be trusted either you massive faggot. We use to have a japanese friend in our group, we called him schemer. He was always out for himself, hed say he wouldnt have money for weed so we would pay for it. Then later find out he had money and didnt want to spend it. There are a thousand different times we caught him scheming.

BAN ALL CHINK/GOOK TYPES

>it just mistake
>no scam
>trust me

what a fucking textbook chink reply

You think this is the only dodgy thing they've done? Guarantee they do things like this all the time and this is the only time they've been caught.

never bought anything from them if they do

maybe so, i trust them more than third world chinks though. its still best to avoid anything made in that gutter of the world.

what the fuck happened faggots

you shut your whore mouth japs are single handedly keeping video games alive

>Ni Hao
>Bi Nao
>What
>am i doing wasting muh life

With Veeky Forums when I could be fucking

>

Sex

will buy again at 5$

dude, add to that the website is fucked
try go to waltonchain.org right now
telegram admins are in full damage control saying: "just don't use the https link"
fucking KEK

oh yeah like that new dynasty warriors and metal gear game

wait

Nintendo, FROM, Atlus you retarded nigger

>just pretending to be retarded

Where were you on 2/28 ?

...wait
was it really 50 bucks?