My therapist told me insane asylums are populated by men who didnt have money and pussy. How true is this

My therapist told me insane asylums are populated by men who didnt have money and pussy. How true is this

They're both source of psychic stress so sure.

true
also holds true for Veeky Forums
but i guess you figured that out already

how much white privilege do you have to have to need this pointed out to you when you post on FOUR FUCKING CHAN....

70% true, quite a few mental disorders are genuine, like schizophrenia.

can confirm the lack of pussy can drive you crazy at a certain age

They didn't get money and pussy because they were psychotic or what have you smartass. Might as well say biker clubs are populated by men who never wear a piano necktie.

What age are we talking because I'm still sane, I think..

late 20s, especially if you're still virgin

Hmm interesting. I kinda agree OP. I had a decent career and lost my job, no particularly successful financially right now and im not getting laid. I feel depressed and suicidal thoughts are starting to creep in. My entire worth has always been measured by obtaining goals. Typically if I reach a goal (more money) then I start seeking pleasure (pussy) ....so I'm in limbo as I cant fulfil one need (success - money) so I wont seek the other (pussy).

Money is the reward for being competent.

>therapist
haha how gay

just lift weights bro, it cures depression

Lack of money, sure, I'll agree.
Lack of pussy driving you mad though is just you being a weak-willed faggot. As you get older your sex drive dips massively only someone still in their late teens/early 20s would actually think never getting laid might legitimately make you insane.

if i have money pussy house food health wtf would i do in insane asylum obviosuly people who don't have these are there why are you acting surprised

100%. Pussy and money makes a man stay happy and sane. without those two things, he will rape and steal to acquire both.

this thread made me realize i'm insane AAA

34 here user. The crippling social anxiety that held me back is fading and I'm having a good time. I'm now feeling like these things are within my grasp. I went through a capitulation and despair fase though.

check your t-levels brah

Fuck thats exactly my position. I feel you user

If it wasnt for religion, I wouldve probably an heroed at some point. Im very young(not even 20 yet), however being a skillfull programmer and still a poorfag is fucking depressing. I dont really give a shit about women tho, masturbation fills my sexual desires

get a load of this guy

For adults the divorced have the highest chance to develop a mental disorder tho.

>just lift weights bro

grahhrrrrrrhrahrrrrrrgggruguuuughhhhhhh

I can't talk to anyone either. Havent been to the gym in over a year (another thing I enjoyed) ...I realise how important money is.

>have pussy
>no money

any anons wanna trade? fuck my gf for 1 eth, shes a solid 8.

Isnt that a little expensive? Where i live i can make love to a prostitute for 0.2 ETH

yeah probably but i doubt she'd fuck for anything under 10 grand lmao.

You can a 9 for under 300

I can confirm that lifting weights does NOT cure depression.

No, having a gf cures depression

I lifted weights for years

It will fix body image issues and residing in a fit body increases life enjoyment. Depression will suck the enjoyment out of anything but it always helps to tip the scales in the good direction.

The state locks up wizards because they know they've gained great power
Do not let them seal your power you worked 30 years for

Jail, education, and mental health are the 3 universities

jail for people with no money but pussy,
education for people with pussy and no money
and mental health system for people with neither.

Teleporting every time I fart sucks though.

Glad I'm not in a university then.

This

>white privilege
I wonder who is behind this post?

(You)

this stupid ugly son of a bitch fucks 20 bitches and basically uur a fuking moron
clic here >>>>>>> to know more!!!!!

I've had girlfriend and lifted and still depressed...
>tfw

It gets better.

sorry forgot pic

Know that feel bro, cmere

explains catholic monks and priests in the middle ages rather well

check your brain levels lmao

oh by the way OP.
Therapists don't go to any school or really have any study of psychology.
The people you should be talking to are psychologists. Therapists are just money grubbing Jews.

A therapist is just a very expensive rent-a-friend.

whats a cheap but not too cheap rent-a-friend?
asking for a friend

>No fucky sucky for less than ten grand
Is that your sunk cost, user? Ouch. Relationships: not even once.

your mom