Excuse me, I asked for a tuna fish sandwich. Not a tuna fish, lettuce and tomato sandwich

Excuse me, I asked for a tuna fish sandwich. Not a tuna fish, lettuce and tomato sandwich.

I don't want cheese. I don't want onions. I don't want CELERY IN MY TUNA FISH. I want a tuna fish sandwich. On white, or wheat, or rye.

> I don't want onions. I don't want CELERY IN MY TUNA FISH.
That's tuna salad you retard

So you want tuna fillet on bread?

Tuna tartare on toast?

You so cool man.

fuck off op

tomato is really gross on tuna fish sammiches imo

Canned tuna fish. Mayonnaise. Mix. That's fucking it.

If you're six years old.

That is the textbook definition of a tuna fish sandwich.

>I don't want onions.
>I don't want CELERY
>On white
If you say so, my dude

Nope. The definition varies widely. What you're describing is an English tuna mayonnaise. Common in America, but often augmented into tuna salad, which may contain herbs, onion, celery and other stuff. In Spain and Italy a tuna sandwich is just tuna canned in oil and salt put on bread. Mayo isn't even part of it.

Your post amounts to
>I'm angry people make something familiar to me in a different way than I do

>i can't and won't read the menu before ordering
>it's your fault for producing an interesting and flavorful dish and serving it to me when i don't into flavor
>i should just eat canned tuna at home but i want to take my anger about my failure at life into public so here i am

Thanks OP, you're an A1 specimen

>I don't want onions

I bet you don't want pickles or grated carrot either you fucking faggot.

>Canned tuna fish. Mayonnaise.

You tasteless fuck. What the hell happened in your upbringing?

>Not processing with two boiled eggs
You were supposed to be right user, you were supposed to know the truth

canned tuna drained dry.
splash of pickle juice.
mayo
bit of salt and pepper

bread

If tomorrow, you were put on deathrow for a crime you did not commit, I would not care. And if I had evidence that would exonerate you I would burn it.

>tuna fish

As opposed to what, exactly? Tuna cow?

This made me laugh a lot

>I want a tuna fish sandwich
>Canned tuna fish. Mayonnaise. Mix.

So you want a TUNA MAYO sandwich? You're complaining and you can't even express what it is you want clearly.

Piano

Listening to this album because of you.

Listen here you little shit.

Restaurants are not not here to cater to every customer's autistic whims.

It is your job to ask about the fuckin food you are ordering.

>It is your job to ask about the fuckin food you are ordering.

"Excuse me waiter, this has a dog turd in it. The menu didn't mention dog turds"
"Sorry sir that's how our chef makes it; you didn't ask if there were any dog turds in it"

like just a grilled tuna steak between two slices of bread? wouldnt that be a bit dry?

you must be at least 18 years old to visit this board

>cheese on tuna
I never understood this shit. Sounds so fucking disgusting.

This is the right way to do it. No nonsense. People get greedy by adding too much shit and end up fucking it up.

This. OP himself doesn't know what he wants.

>white, or wheat
What's the difference?

For me it has to be solid white albacore. Freshly baked whole wheat/grain bread. I drain the can completely, mix with a very small amount of mayo, add to bread, then add a layer of thinly sliced cucumber. I do nearly as much cucumber as tuna. Add some salt, lettuce optional, i can take it or leave it.

Kill me, Pete.

Tuna "fish"

I'll have steak beef
Why are american so linguistically challenged?

I make tuna salad, add some sharp cheddar and pickles, and then cook it like a grilled cheese. Is that basically a tuna melt?

A tuna sandwich refers to what your mom's got going on downstairs. Know the difference

There are plenty of antique terms holding on in American English. Plenty of folks say tin foil when it's been made from aluminum the entire time they've been alive. Calling pizzas pies is still regionally common. In Texas coke means any carbonated beverage. Ground meat almost always refers to beef mince. We still call our cookers stoves, even though very few of us cook on the same thing that heats our homes. A casserole is a baked dish, not a sauce pan. And the redundant tuna fish is still in use.

OP again. You're all wrong, except for that guy who puts cukes on his tuna fish sandwiches.

He's alright.

No sourdough?

Thanks for the reply. It's a pretty interesting topic.

That's what i do, ignore the retards
>huuurr wat r u 10?

Watch out, user. You might hurt her feelings.