AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Veeky Forums I've finally figured out how we can all be crypto billionaires

After years of strenuous research and days worth of blood, sweat and wojaks I have finally developed the only strategy we will ever need to make it and escape this lfe

Since I have this unreasonable affection for you all except the pajeets and december newfags I will tell you all

All that we need to do is buy low and sell high
HAHAHAHAHAHAH it was so simple all along how could we all be so blind to the obvious nature of making money

You can all thank me later when you are millionaires relaxing on your private yachts but for now I'm off to keep making money with my strategy so long Veeky Forums

THIS. CHANGES. EVERYTHING.

FUCK. NICE WORK user. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

How can you tell that every coin ever will go above it's all time high?

Spankchain

buy high and hodl

DELETE DELETE DELETE

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE GENIUS I WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS BEFORE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

alpha af

DELET THIS

HOLY SHIT OP THIS IS INSANE I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS BUY LOW AND SELL LOWER!! OMG YOU HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!

I better buy bitconnect

Delete

This about
?

No, no, that can't be right. You must be missing something.

For any newfags who keep hemorrhaging money, a retardedly easy strategy to stay positive is to buy some rising shitcoin (or even Ethereum), sell it after a modest gain for Tether (USDT), wait for the shitcoin to drop again and buy some more, wait for it to rise and sell it for more Tether.

Obviously you're going to have to do some barebones research like finding out what's a good price to buy in but after that you'd have to be a drolling fool to fail at this. You can even make a decent chunk doing this with crap like TRX and legit projects like FUN.

true if big

I think you might be on to something op.

+1

> All that we need to do is buy low and sell high
No you retard it doesn't work this way, we tried multiple times and we always end up selling low.

No. Never do this. You must keep selling dips and buying highs.

unclear instructions sold my house and burned all money. fuck you op

DELET THIS

I bought low.....why the fuck isn’t it going high?!?!?! ;(((((

shooting cum out of my nostrils.
thanks for the laugh.