Wysker

What will bring crypto back to 800b? The masses. Let me introduce you to Wysker:

>The amazon/tinder chiaemera of mobile "discovery engine" shopping.
>Times Square advertisement on the biggest screen for several weeks. Branding solved.
>Working, released product. Download Wysker on Android today.
>Miniscule marketcap. 90 million token total supply.

So, the money side makes sense right? What about the tech, the idea? Well they have a token with a brilliant, sustainable purpose:

>Consumer: Rewarded for viewing targeted ads. Only see the ads you consent to seeing and get Wys as a reward, use them for discounts.
>Advertiser: Use Wys tokens to reward people for viewing your ads. Improve your cost/benefits of ad spending by tailoring your ads to target exactly those users who will buy your products. Incentivize purchases through built in discounts. Get tokens returned to you when consumers use them in your shop.

What about the hype?

>Built in referral system, bloggers, youtubers, fashionistas will spread the app to their followers for free tokens they can use for discounts.
>Wysker will use their reserved tokens to encourage advertiser and consumer adoption

Best crypto project of 2018. Millenials will eat this shit up like candy. So will marketing departments.

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x7b9352f83e6c2cf8da37072fb08caee7d41a6e9c-ETH
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xd8950fdeaa10304b7a7fd03a2fc66bc39f3c711a-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=Oazpz_EC7-M
medium.com/wysker/how-to-buy-wys-tokens-84f3e9d24eb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The treasure hunt for 100k wys should get people talking about it too. Currently there's 2/6 clues released. They give out more when the telegram reaches certain user counts.

Also the ICO just ended so prepare to be shilled until the end of days.

Oh indeed. 100k tokens to one lucky winner. At ICO price that's a 6000 dollar prize, but it could very well make someone a millionaire in a year or less.

Nice. Just found 100k!

Check out their youtube channel for the launch video and you just might.

Deluded whiskies

Where to buy this on cancer delta? I found two, which one is it?

forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x7b9352f83e6c2cf8da37072fb08caee7d41a6e9c-ETH

forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xd8950fdeaa10304b7a7fd03a2fc66bc39f3c711a-ETH

hey, my pepe! I love to see it in use

Tbh I have no idea, ICO just ended today so it's not officially listed on ED (or any centralized exchanges) yet.

Hodling this for a while :)

It should be up on centralized exchanges in April and officially listed on WYS soon.

it's the second one "...711a"
First contract is form the parity bug I guess. You can check up on wystoken website if you want to be sure.

waiit so at 90 mil market cap the token will be 1 usd? thats like x15 ico price

and that's why everybody kept their mouths shut until today. I'm so proud of all of us Anons

what was ico price in eth?

0.05-0.06 as of late or 14-18k tokens per eth depending when you bought in

The math for that is as follows:

ICO sold 3k ETH. At the most, with the full 30% bonus, that should be 18000x3000 = 54 million tokens. However, it is probably less since many bought at less than 30% bonus.

As per the Whitepaper, the ICO is 60% of the total supply. The team is burning a proportional amount of their own amount, to the amount burned that did not get sold.

TLDR:

54 million tokens sold in ICO = 60% of total supply = 90 million total supply.

Dunno. Never bothered wrapping my head around how that Shit hole works.

They lost millions in the parity bug and now did a second ICO. Those guys are pathetic.

A second ICO where they collected 3 million dollars, not accounting for their reserved tokens.

Seems pretty good to me, should go a long way toward funding what they need to fund to make the app a success.

If you invested pre parity you got 30% bonus plus another 25% for your patience when they created a new token. Those guys are legends.

The CEO is talking about auctioning the parity wallet. See if vitalik will buy it then HF eth again.

Times Square Ad for 3m market cap project.
you must hate money
youtube.com/watch?v=Oazpz_EC7-M

pretty sure those parity guys will dump, buy in under ico, wait for token burn pump, flip it for profit.
The app and the team looks shillable af, somebody tell my why this wouldnt work

Well then maybe you should buy the dip if there is one. I've already got my half a mill wys and ain't selling for a year at least.

#wealthyinvestors

For once I'm on the good side.

the second one it is

You shouldn't believe strangers on the internet user but luckily for you I told the truth:

medium.com/wysker/how-to-buy-wys-tokens-84f3e9d24eb0

Yea we really kept quiet that's fantastic i own 0.3% of total supply fuckers

Mr. Money Bags

I'm buying a fucking house solely of those if we ever reach top 100.

>use the token for discounts
more like dump the tokens on the closest exchange and buy a cheeseburger

Amirite guize? Guize? That was a funny burn, right guize?

Sweet digits for max gains

Wysker Meme Magic activated on day 1.

Like it was planned. This is the biggest deal ever and it's still time to get on board.

Just keep the dubs coming :D

We gun be reeeeeeech