How does your girlfriend feel about you being into cooking?

How does your girlfriend feel about you being into cooking?

She loves it? She couldn't care less? She shits on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXIzowApoA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go away mom, it's hard finding a girlfriend

When I had a girlfriend like five years ago, she liked when I cooked for her.

A gf here, not gonna pull the "cooking is sexy" card, but I definitely appreciate that my boyfriend can cook. It's always nice having a meal cooked for you, and cooking together is fun.

She supports it. She buys ingredients and supplies for the kitchen regularly. We cook together pretty often.

My ex got annoyed that I was a better cook than her and always felt like I judged her cooking, because she cooked more often and made simpler shit (I usually was judging her cooking, but kept it to myself).

that bitch would starve w/o me

I dated her a year and a half. Thought we would eventually marry. She left me when she found out I knew how to cook. She didn't even taste it, and her expression was as if someone had taken a dump on her sofa.

>tfw you love cooking
>tfw your girlfriend doesn't give a shit
>tfw your girlfriend never eats the shit you make because of her eating disorder
>tfw you cant talk about food because of eating disorder

I liked cooking for my ex because that way I could make it pay for all the food

>Tfw girlfriend doesn't exist

Kek
>I had a girlfriend like five years ago
Are you me?
Tfw when no culinarily insecure gf

This. Her skills are limited to pizza rolls and tea.

If i was going to pretend to be in a relationship, why would I make it sound so shit?

I wouldn't know, but my boyfriend loves it.

>it

Kek

Why would you be with someone who has an eating disorder? She lives in a completely different, stunted reality than a healthy person.

My what?

Wearing a dress doesn't make you a girl, faggot

>tfw no gf to cook with

W-why'd you have to bring that up, user.

hahahahah

that sounds awful. Break up with that fat/disgustingly skinny bitch.

My gf is Mexican/Indonesian, so she is ingrained with a need to cook for men. Super fucking annoying because I also love my time in the kitchen. I tend to cook either before she gets home or later at night when she is asleep so that I can get in my kitchen time and cook for both of us without objection or her sticking her nose into the kitchen. To be fair, she is an excellent cook.

tfw your food tastes like a dump on a sofa

>always felt like I was judging her
Oh she knew, why do you type it like she was just being crazy? Women are when because they surpass in social reading skills, she could probably tell by the way you were looking at it.

>She left me when she found out I knew how to cook
She left because she discovered you could read and follow instructions?

She gets really happy

She's indifferent to it, just like everything else. Probably because she doesn't exist.

I never had gf. And i don't know how to cook. I only come to ck to pretend i am a chef and shit on everything other people do.

Goddamn is this bait fuck you

Only truth in this thread

She likes to bake, but doesn't really care much for making dinner. She comes from a family that has like maybe $200 of food in the house at any time, and just eats out all the time. But she does enjoy cooking with me

She likes it, I usually aim to make healthy things and it makes her happy. She's not a bad cook but I'm much better so I do most of the work. Her breadmaking abilities are out of this world

Clara? Is that you?

My gf and I cook together. She does most of the baking and I do everything else. I'm much more experimental and she follows recipes exactly so we bring two different perspectives to everything we make.

>your girlfriend

We wouldn't eat if I didn't cook. She's fucking useless.

I believe my ability to improvise in the kitchen was one of the many reasons my Fiance continued to date me before I finally proposed to her. She can't cook to save her life, and I appeared for godlike due to making simple dishes off the top of my head.

She thought she could cook extremely well, until we met. Nowadays she does the simple shit, such as pizza, pastas, etc, and I do the 'expensive' dishes, such as lobster, steak, rabbit, seafood, etc.

She loves it. She's not completely retarded in kitchen, for example she makes flour things like dumplings or pasta better than me (so we often cook together) but she prefers when I do all the rest.

At first it was great, she was like turned on by some of the stuff I made (nothing overly fancy, just made well and tasted great). I cooked for her 2 times before we even really got together and it kind of sealed the deal, making her more interested in me. The problem was her whole "my stepdad has a restaurant somewhere across the country". To her this was the same as her personally holding some kind of chef credentials. Her cooking was terrible, she'd basically just put whatever was about to go bad in her fridge into a dish, turning it nearly into a garbage stew. I ate it and pretended to like it all the time, the problem was when she made chili, and it sucked, then 2 days later she was at my place and heated up some chili i had made. It was clearly better and this made her pissed. The nail in the coffin though was that she lived with her sister who loved my cooking and never shut up about it. I eventually dumped her because with all this food, she was getting kind of fat.

breakfast will get you laid nigga

Dumb nigga if you made her breakfast you already dun funked her

She likes it andere apreciates it when I do the cooking but she is a much better cook then me
Its cute how she tells me I'm better in making soup then her just tot make me feel good
(its not her soups are god tier aswell)

cooking got me laid a lot. then it got me a gf.

she loves it but gets a little annoyed when i get super into complicated "project" recipes when she just wants dinner on the table.

yes, you're the only person in the world that had a girlfriend 5 years ago

I'm the cook in the relationship. If I left it up to him we would eat ready made/packet/packaged everything for dinner. He makes sandwiches when I am away.

>girlfriend

Gf here, I do most of the cooking because he isn't confident enough to cook for me yet. He enjoys my cooking though, but I can't say whether I enjoy his or not. He's only made me eggs and toast before, which was really good, but that's all I've had through 6mo of our relationship.

I can't say I mind though, I really do enjoy cooking, and he enjoys my cooking, so we're both happy in the end.

pretty much this..

She fucks up making 2 minute noodles...

How do you mess that up ...just how my 8yr old brother can make that shit are there really adults fucking up instant ramen I just refuse to believe that

She doesn't like food too spicy or green peppers (only red and yellow). She likes raw onions but not cooked

>She likes raw onions but not cooked

we cook together, we attempted pho the other night and it turned out bretty good

She [spoiler]doesn't exist[/spoiler]

She likes my food, well, everyone likes my food. We respect each other in my family except once when our son shoved her and i had to choke him out on the ground.

That makes no sense. Surely that couldn't have been the only reason. Why would anybody leave somebody because of that.

my girl loves it

i get off at 3oclock everday mon-fri

she works 50-60 hours a week on her feet, she comes home to

> home cooked meals of random recipes from various youtube shows (art of cooking, food wishes, Laura in the kitchen)
> homemade cheese cakes, cookies, ice cream, brownies
> gets mad cuz shes gaining a bunch of weight
> mfw love her thick ass and thighs

im pretty sure every time i make a dessert of sorts i get automatic sex

her birthday is sunday i made this last night
youtube.com/watch?v=nXIzowApoA0

>How does your girlfriend feel about you being into cooking?
>girlfriend
>singular

>but gets a little annoyed when i get super into complicated "project" recipes when she just wants dinner on the table.

Fucking this. No patience

>He doesn't get automatic sex from his own girlfriend

She's terrified of cooking but I'll give her easy prep jobs to make things go faster. It's cute.

Thick ass and thighs? Swhat I did to mine while I had her. She loved it and man did I love the aforementioned thiccness

>and cooking together is fun.

No it's not. It is the complete opposite of fun

>virgins think all you have to do is whip your dick out when you have a girlfriend

nice

OP you son of a bitch I'm a starving cutter and you post a pic of my favorite dish.

>How does your girlfriend feel about you being into cooking

she resents me, but only because shes imaginary

>all girls are like my shitty girlfriend

This HAS to be the Veeky Forums version of pic related, please explain user

also
>tfw no gf

I don't cook, I am literally terrible. I can overcook water and don't know how to boil an egg.

My girlfriend on the other side is a shockingly bad cook, but because I don't really have a choice I just roll with it.

You're a starving faggot.

So... youll both die of hunger?

I'm the master chef of the house, but the wife is also a very good cook. While I deal mostly with Nordic, Chinese, and Central Asian well, she rules as far as Eastern European/Russian goes.

Never a dull meal in the house. The food this week was BBQ over the weekend, Mexican on Monday, chicken cordon bleu, Hungarian, Azeri, and some Chinese style pork chops today.

Guryevskaya Kasha for dessert.

100% not worth it, dump her. Stop, dont interrupt, any reason you have its not worth it. Dumb her. Or wait years down the road and regret it.

I like that my bf is into cooking, in fact his birthday is in October but I'm having trouble coming up with a good gift for him that has to do with cooking.

>girlfriend

>DON'T COOK SO MUCH ASIAN FOOD IT'S TOO TASTY
>ITALIAN FOOD IS TOO MUCH SPICES
>GREEK FOOD IS BORING
>GERMAN IS TOO FATTY
>LITHUANIAN FOOD IS PERFECT WE DON'T USE ANY SPICES WHATSOEVER BLAH BLAH

the shit I'm dealing with.

i'm a professional cook btw.

>slav women

I've only had a few long term relationships. One taught me how to cook. Another loved the fact that I could cook.

Actually my gf taught me how to cook, I'm like jean reno on that movie where he loved so much his dead wife that he still cooked everynow and then the recipes that she taught him, except of course that my gf isn't dead yet.

My ex suffered through my learning path with cooking but did experience some very good dishes throughout our relationship.

At the end of our relationship, one of the last things she said to me was that her new boyfriend (later husband) was a better cook.

My gf loved when I baked soda bread for her.

She didn't like many of the other Irish dishes I cooked for her because they're so meat based (e.g. Bodice is a dish here in Cork, it's basically bacon ribs cured a certain way and it's FUCKING delicious, especially if boiled in cider for part of it)

blimp

She is imaginary so she doesn't eat, my feelings are imaginary too so it doesn't hurt

>yet

>and cooking together is fun.
no it isn't. having a meal cooked for you is nice, not only because you didn't have to cook it but it's a sign that they care for you but cooking with someone is bloody murder

my ex-fiance grew to hate my cooking because we moved in together after university and i spent all my money on food and was largely unemployed for ages. so she would come home and the flat would stink of chicken stock and i'd be in a dressing gown smelling of semen. and i would often give her food i'd kind of fucked up, she wouldn't be that enthusiastic and i'd get pathetically upset about it and we'd argue. my cooking became a symbol of my beta NEET existence and we broke up.

the next gf i had after her basically demanded i cook for her every time we were at each other's house. i think the relationship was entirely based on me cooking for her. very transactional relationship that didn't last very long.

my current gf likes my cooking but has a big thing about us cooking for each other equally. as it should be. i actually held back that i was a good cook for the first few months because i didn't want it to define the relationship. we've had a few really sweet times recently where she's called me up late while trying to cook something and i've talked her through it.

>too many cooks
[spoilers] tru though [/spoilers]

completely depends on what it is. managing a stove with someone else is a nightmare but organising yourselves into a production line often makes the process a lot more relaxing.

fuck off this is not the place for your beta white knighting bullshit

I wish my bitch would cook for me more often, or rather that she could cook at all. Her culinary extent is being able to read instructions off a box and moderately follow them. It's nice being able to decide what we eat every day but some nights I'm tired and end up having to get takeout because she can't handle making a real meal. I guess I can't complain though because she's willing to clean the kitchen after

she uses milk, make it soupier

Fucking this, bitch can't wait half an hour to taste heaven.

I like a little splash of milk in my instant ramen sometimes.

My wife is the cook and will freak the fuck out internally if I cook anything. She would turn inside out if she managed to stop herself from hovering over my shoulder and giving her "helpful criticism" on anything more complex than toast

you have to eat all the eggs first

>virgins think sex is some big deal when you have a gf

On the one hand she loves that I cook her tasty meals, on the other hand she hates that she is slowly getting fat because of it.